Gw

Jro1978
posts Member
edited March 2018
I get stopped at the third to last level every single day. I’m at level 63 fighting level 58 and 59, yet somehow I kill them and the respawn every time while killing about twenty of my characters before I get upset. You shouldn’t have to spend money on this game to be able to advance and there’s no way you should be losing battle’s to teams that are 5 levels lower. It doesn’t even make sense that you could lose to a team that much lower

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Levels for the most part mean very little(especially 3-10), unless you are at one of the sweet spots where an ability opens up.

There are a lot of elements that can make a team stronger that have almost nothing to do with level.

You don't have to spend money, it just takes time. It gets easier we have all been there.

Maybe post some information about the opponent and who you are using, and ask for help.

Not ever problem can be solved with a hammer.
  • Level and power ratings aren't everything especially once you hit level 50, synergy and especially mods become very important.

Get set up at swgoh.gg and post a link to your account so we can see it and give advice. Also what kyno said post who your using and some teams you have trouble with.