First Order Executioner

So as per the release can dace FOE should be released to F2P in the next 2 weeks.

So what I want to say is please do not put him as a hard node requirement we already have FOST as one and takes months to get him to 7* and no one wants to be waiting that long for to star him up.

Replies

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Too bad it has to be hard node or guild store..

GW and fleet store being for shard shop is just a bad excuse for them to be a pain to get..

:/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    According to the new statements made about character release, HN, canitna, or Guild / Guild event store....
  • really don't want it to be a hard node takes to long to farm characters I've been doing shoretrooper for 4 months and I'm only halfway to 6*
  • I think u have to get him on a Cantina map. But they add him next week in the content update.
  • Bet it'll be guild store to continue cluttering that up with more and more things to get
  • Hope not, there are some cantina maps without a toon/shard of a character, e.g. 2-C, 2-E and 3-B.
  • Hope not, there are some cantina maps without a toon/shard of a character, e.g. 2-C, 2-E and 3-B.

I hope not either. But seems to be their favorite place. (Starck, SF tie pilot and ship) well were going to run out soon when talzin, wicket, rose, holdo, sion, and visas hit the tables

I hope not either. But seems to be their favorite place. (Starck, SF tie pilot and ship) well were going to run out soon when talzin, wicket, rose, holdo, sion, and visas hit the tables

if anything I would prefer cantina but they said they were adding more holotables for ships maybe they'll put some characters there to

if anything I would prefer cantina but they said they were adding more holotables for ships maybe they'll put some characters there to

Maybe/hopefully these will be coming sooner rather than later?? *fingers crossed*

Yes, Wicket, Talzin, Spirit, Zombie, Rose, Holdo, Marauder, Sion and Marr will hit the tables.
    I guess Wicket, Talzin, Spirit, Zombie will be in a guild (event) store. Rose and Holdo on a map and the second char of tor will be in another store. I think it's better to replace the placement of Luminara Unduli because she exists in too many appearances. It is also for some more chars.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Here is the list of the new farmable characters:
    Cantina Battles:
    1. 2-G: Dathcha replaced by First Order Executioner
    2. 7-F: Nightsister Spirit added

Light Side Battles:
    1. 8-A: Boba Fett replaced by Mother Talzin

Dark Side Battles:
    1. 8-A: Barriss Offee replaced by Wicket
    2. 8-D: Ewok Scout replaced by Nightsister Zombie

I hope all your questions would be answered. Hope for a close!
    Post edited by JuliusSkywalker on
  • Yeah I did see thank God it's a low one
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    So as per the release can dace

I can't decide if I prefer can dance or candace.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH