Dark Side Rising - New Sith Lord's for the next year

Dagon
105 posts Member
I wonder if any of this character's will be added do the game in a near future, with the exception of Darth Traya which has already been added:

SW+Lord+Stih2.jpg
-Darth Zannah -Darth Traya -Darth Revan -Darth Malak -Darth Malgus

SW+Lord+Stih.jpg
-Naga Sadow -Freedon Nadd -Exar Kum -Darth Bane

Your thought's people ??? :smile:

Replies

• Really hoping for notable people from the Dark Council. Like Darth Marr, alongside other Republic and Jedi mainstays.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    februari next year?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    @leef since Februrary is the month of the Sith I wouldn't be suprised
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dagon wrote: »

i was trying to figure out if you were asking waaaaay in advance, or actually hoping they would come to the game sooner.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Dagon wrote: »

i was trying to figure out if you were asking waaaaay in advance, or actually hoping they would come to the game sooner.

If all they come to the game I won't bother, especially because we need more dark side character's! :smiley:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Darth Marr and Darth Acina please. In fact can i just type Marr over and over? Hexid would be super swanky to but they missed that buss.
  • DarthGugel
    175 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Darth Traya is already in the game
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    DarthGugel wrote: »
    Darth Traya is already in the game

@DarthGugel I've said that in the post I made
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Vitiate probably? He's cool
  • I think Revan is probably the most requested if not he’s close to the most requested character in the game. But the way they add legends characters we may have to wait another year. Sucks because I’d rather them than the new movie garbage.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Revan probably will come at end of the year
  • Well, the howl Dark Lord of the Siths and many jedi or Jedai order for SWGOH. Perhaps Bastila Shan, Satele Shan, Kao Cen Darach or...

I think this game would be overflooded of characters that doesn't focus on the Skywalker Saga anymore.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Well, the howl Dark Lord of the Siths and many jedi or Jedai order for SWGOH. Perhaps Bastila Shan, Satele Shan, Kao Cen Darach or...

I think this game would be overflooded of characters that doesn't focus on the Skywalker Saga anymore.

Isnt that the current focus from disney though? To end and move away from the skywalker saga? I think personally this is the perfect platform to get people further interested in other star wars stories.
  • Yes, but SWGOH will firstly focus on Disneys Skywalker saga. I also like swtor and the Lucas-SW but this game has to get an idea for preventing the overflooding of characters.
  • There could be an idea how to use unnecessary characters like this one: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/165062/ally-points-event