Nerf the tie reaper

2Next

Replies

• BazeMalbus wrote: »
    Skynibbler wrote: »
    dont think turn meter should be lost after tie reaper is defeated .

TM is not lost once reaper is defeated.

It is, I've seen it multiple times

As mentioned, either provide proof, or stop trolling. There was a bug with reaper when it was first released, it would remove TM when on the reinforce bench, that was fixed. Now, you kill the enemy reaper, and Tmr against your cap ship stops. It sounds more like your ships are weak and you simply can't handle a reaper equipped enemy fleet

I’m not sure you are understanding what he is saying. It doesn’t continue throughout the whole battle, but on the turn that the Reaper is killer, he removes TM for his own death. I agree that this shouldn’t happen. It means there is literally no way to prevent at least one case of TM reduction.

• Also, I agree that the Reaper is OP. Nerfing it now would be terrible and a kick in the balls to those who went through the grind (Im at 76/100 in case anyone wants to claim that impacts my view).

What we do need though are more ships that are just as powerful or (even better) that have syngery with existing ships to give us more fleet diversity.

As mentioned, either provide proof, or stop trolling. There was a bug with reaper when it was first released, it would remove TM when on the reinforce bench, that was fixed. Now, you kill the enemy reaper, and Tmr against your cap ship stops. It sounds more like your ships are weak and you simply can't handle a reaper equipped enemy fleet

I’m not sure you are understanding what he is saying. It doesn’t continue throughout the whole battle, but on the turn that the Reaper is killer, he removes TM for his own death. I agree that this shouldn’t happen. It means there is literally no way to prevent at least one case of TM reduction.

Pretty sure your not understanding the op is claiming Tmr happens after reaper has been removed from action.

Pretty sure your not understanding the op is claiming Tmr happens after reaper has been removed from action.
    BazeMalbus wrote: »

I never said that, he said it shouldn't remove TM upon it's death and I agreed. I never said it keeps removing.
  • Skynibbler
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Based on the description of its unique, TMR should continue after the reaper is gone. Look at combat analysis, “while r2 is active”.

Anyway I just avoid battles with reaper and am content to stay top 50 :)

I never said that, he said it shouldn't remove TM upon it's death and I agreed. I never said it keeps removing.
    No, he said after its defeated, and followed that up with the comment about while active.

No, he said after its defeated, and followed that up with the comment about while active.

Can you find me that quote?
  • Seriously ? Read your own thread
  • Skynibbler wrote: »
    It doesn’t say “while active” in the abilities description

• Skynibbler wrote: »

Well i thought as it's defeated, like when you kill it it removes tm one last time

Well i thought as it's defeated, like when you kill it it removes tm one last time

Removing TM when it is killed, I haven't been able to see that one, mine gets killed off and I don't believe it removes TM for its own death, but, I know for a fact that anything killed after reaper goes down, does not still cause Tmr .

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    If your Tie Reaper dies, it will remove enemy tmr at that exact time. I have seen this numerous times. I’ve even seen a thread that says WAI about this issue.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Lol run Poe, TF, FOTP and silencer with biggs, Reaper problem solved if it's in the first 5 that Health pool on that ship so bad.. open with poe special, then silencer missle that should do it there if not you still have TFP and FOTP super fast... Ships health is so LOL I actually target anyone running reaper in first 5