Moving characters to shipments makes F2P hard

Makes it to where farming these characters is practically impossible and dreadfully long. Trying to farm a first order team. Times is tough.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Makes it to where farming these characters is practically impossible and dreadfully long. Trying to farm a first order team. Times is tough.

Wait the few weeks for the character to become properly farmable. P2P players get a 12 week head start on characters for their money.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Naraic wrote: »

Wait the few weeks for the character to become properly farmable. P2P players get a 12 week head start on characters for their money.

This ^^. that is the advantage they pay for.

with the cadence (besides the toons they have said they are fixing in the next update, i think they said) they all get to f2p, in a farmable location.
  • My point is moving the character to shipments isn't properly farmable. It still takes crystals to unlock the shards
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    My point is moving the character to shipments isn't properly farmable. It still takes crystals to unlock the shards

But that is just the first step of becoming farmable. After a short stay of 6 weeks or so in crystal shipments, those shards will appear in more traditional farming spots.
  • After the 12 weeks if the character is only available every once in a while in shipments for crystals (example: first order executioner) the oknly way to reasonably farm is to spend money on crystals
  • That is not what the blog I read yesterday said. It did not say 6 weeks after the 12 weeks that they would be farmable. Just that after 12 weeks it would appear in one of the various places selected.

• That is not what the blog I read yesterday said. It did not say 6 weeks after the 12 weeks that they would be farmable. Just that after 12 weeks it would appear in one of the various places selected.

Your missing something in the translation here.

Release,

4-6 weeks later, in shipments,

4-6 weeks after that, placed into a traditional farming spot.

Typically 12 weeks after release farmable from a traditional spot, first six weeks of farmability is via shipments,

• Blankenshipbro
    132 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Delete
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That is not what the blog I read yesterday said. It did not say 6 weeks after the 12 weeks that they would be farmable. Just that after 12 weeks it would appear in one of the various places selected.

Your missing something in the translation here.

Release,

4-6 weeks later, in shipments,

4-6 weeks after that, placed into a traditional farming spot.

Typically 12 weeks after release farmable from a traditional spot, first six weeks of farmability is via shipments,

Yep this. FOE kinda went a little longer in the process and they have explained this may happen in the future but should only be a week as they plan to put out HF every other week and it may not line up each time.