Who to use as a tank?

Syrup_Chugger3
2170 posts Member
edited March 2018
Currently running nightsisters and want to switch over to Rex lead team, I don't have GK(37?/145) and want to know who'd be a useful tank to run, and why? Thank yall

Who to use as a tank? 19 votes

KRU
47%
leefProphet_Chinchilla01CombatCommander7Damba_BaPapanakadakaloTrebor_ColeRoopehunRedCastleDelta1553 9 votes
Old ben
52%
49erElleMadaraZCD_9915VaexquaGerOMGILOVEBANANASKiritoismynamemurmelzDarthHanseKutalionSRBswgregoriou 10 votes

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    no baze or shore? pre taunts are a little more helpful. (baze less so)

what gear level do you have them at?
  • @kyno my baze and shore are both only 4* and pretty under geared, I figured a zeta on either old ben or KRU as well (kru gets pre taunt then?) And as for them they are currently both one piece shy of gear 10
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    kyno my baze and shore are both only 4* and pretty under geared, I figured a zeta on either old ben or KRU as well (kru gets pre taunt then?) And as for them they are currently both one piece shy of gear 10

I forgot about that. I think OB has better functionality, but KRU is a better tank. stars matter on tanks too, so that should also be a factor.
  • Yeah KRU and old ben are both 7*, and that's where I'm stuck eventually they both will be gear 12, but I need one now lol. I like old bens mass ability block/TM removal, but KRUs 2 turn stun and healing on counters and debuffs is nice too
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    What team are you using. A lot of rex lead teams are different so it's possible that one would work better with one rex team compared to another.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    What team are you using. A lot of rex lead teams are different so it's possible that one would work better with one rex team compared to another.

The first two "cores" I'm trying are rex, cls and raid Han and the other rex, talzin, ep
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ep and kru I like together. Palpatine gets his mass stun off stuns 3 or 4 kru stuns the remaining threat unit.

You pull them all apart when stunned.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    KRU
    KRU is underrated as fudge if you ask me. He even has a pre-taunt if you zeta him. (i didn't, not necessary)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Ep and kru I like together. Palpatine gets his mass stun off stuns 3 or 4 kru stuns the remaining threat unit.

So maybe, a rex, talzin, palp, raid Han, KRU team?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »

So maybe, a rex, talzin, palp, raid Han, KRU team?

Yeah it looks like it would do well, Palpatine to mass stun Han and kru to tidy up anyone who wasn't stunned then you pick them apart kill whatever glass cannons they have and buy time for shock damage and plague to pick them apart.