"What's ahead"

Bossak
119 posts Member
To my knowledge there had been no indication of any "what's ahead" posts. If there is nothing planned until the solo movie that's fine- it would just be nice to have something to speculate about for the future.

Having said this- I am not sure if the Greedo shards in the calendar act as a "what's ahead" or not.

Replies

• Options
    Cg Carrie said:
    "
    In the first week of April, it is my plan to release the Road Ahead for the next couple of months. The Road Ahead falls at the beginning of each fiscal quarter (approximately every three months). On top of at least four Road Ahead blogs a year, we will also be doing periodic State of the Galaxies, which are intended to address hot topics in the community, and are reactive to something that may be pertinent at the time. There are also going to be, as always, regular communications from our community team that usually correspond to hotfixes and patches."
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Cg Carrie said:
    "
    In the first week of April, it is my plan to release the Road Ahead for the next couple of months. The Road Ahead falls at the beginning of each fiscal quarter (approximately every three months). On top of at least four Road Ahead blogs a year, we will also be doing periodic State of the Galaxies, which are intended to address hot topics in the community, and are reactive to something that may be pertinent at the time. There are also going to be, as always, regular communications from our community team that usually correspond to hotfixes and patches."

asked and answered. great.