Is there a Thrawn Mythic?

NicWester
8928 posts Member
I can't remember. I know some Legendary events didn't get their Mythic upgrades yet, like Yoda, but can't recall if Thrawn did or not.

If so, we're getting it when Thrawn comes back in April, according to the new cadence since it'd still be considered new.
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Thrawn or the Chimaera don't have mythics because they were busy with the EP one, the next one I think will have both Legendary events as Mythics two.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I feel like there was one because I seem to remember wishing I’d invested more in Thrawn for some event... But this could totally be a Berenstain Bears/Shazam false memory situation =P
  • Yep I think it was the Mandela Effect that got you. (that is what the Berenstain Bears/Shazam thing)
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Can't wait to fight a Phoenix with 400 speed and all start with 100% meter and 100% crit chance
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Can't wait to fight a Phoenix with 400 speed and all start with 100% meter and 100% crit chance

And all 6 will be there, with all zetas, G14, lvl 90, and All start with all buffs in the game and at 100% turn meter.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »

And all 6 will be there, with all zetas, G14, lvl 90, and All start with all buffs in the game and at 100% turn meter.

Shoot!! and the reward is tenacity gold mod with random secondary stat
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Yep I think it was the Mandela Effect that got you. (that is what the Berenstain Bears/Shazam thing)

If you want to have a good time, try convincing someone that it's the Mandala Effect and not Mandela Effect.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Yep I think it was the Mandela Effect that got you. (that is what the Berenstain Bears/Shazam thing)

If you want to have a good time, try convincing someone that it's the Mandala Effect and not Mandela Effect.

lol