My Jedi Team

Dxtrinc
210 posts Member
So this is the crew I'm planning to have for the Yoda event mid April.

All 7*

Jedi Knight Anakin
Ahsoka
Old Been
Jedi Consular
Lumi

All are either 7 or 8 gear level.

Would I be able to get 7* Yoda with this crew?

JKA, Ahsoka and Lumi can hit and obviously Old Ben is a great tank. I've heard good and bad about Jedi Consular so we'll see what happens.

Replies

• I woud replace jedi consular with bariss or ezra
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    RaviHave12 wrote: »
    I woud replace jedi consular with bariss or ezra

I agree but I have 20 days and I won't be able to 7 star either of them for the event
  • The Yoda event is easy. I did tier 7 and 2 of my jedis were level 65, one was 70, and the other 2 85, low geared too.. I think it was consular, ahsoka, luminara, old ben and shoot i don't even remember the 5th lol
  • You should be fine. I did 5* Yoda with a team that was 15 levels lower than Yoda, and I wasn't even into purple gear yet.

Granted, it took a bit of RNG luck, as I needed Mace to get his Shatterpoint to help with the damage, but I did it.

You have an entire week so it shouldn't be an issue at all.

My team to 7* Yoda is almost ready:

Mace 7* G8
    Ahsoka 7* G8
    Old Ben 7* G7
    JKA 76/100 6* G7
    Luminara 85/100 6* G6
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Yoda was released before mods existed. Just to give you an idea on how much power creep has made this easier.

There's always rng too.
  • Xoulrath
    101 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    Yoda was released before mods existed. Just to give you an idea on how much power creep has made this easier.

There's always rng too.
    I did 5* Yoda without Mods, other than a few low level on Mace.

I would have used them, but I was broke lol.

• What is the best jedi team so far.
  • Enoch1830 wrote: »
    What is the best jedi team so far.
    QGJ, Old Ben, GK, Ezra, Hermit Yoda

Maybe GK zBarriss Ezra JKA Hermie, idk I don't really play the Jedi faction
    or maybe CLS GK zBarriss Ezra R2D2 if you want to cheat.

Maybe GK zBarriss Ezra JKA Hermie, idk I don't really play the Jedi faction
    or maybe CLS GK zBarriss Ezra R2D2 if you want to cheat.

What about GMY is he any good now adays
  • I have been using Qui-gon, JKA, GMY, Lumi, Ezra

Don't Have GK yet
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    GK (L), zBariss, zEzra, Aayla, zzOB would b my choice if u ran full jedi. 2 tanks, cleanses from zBariss and GK, assist attacks from GK special, zBariss heal, Aayla basic and Ezra special to boost damage...only 1 way to strip a taunt but otherwise, quite solid and quite tanky
    I have been using Qui-gon, JKA, GMY, Lumi, Ezra

Don't Have GK yet
    you need a tank. Use old Ben if you don’t have GK.

• GMY good against Palp/vader with tenacity. Theorycrafting right now leads me to zQGJ, zGMY, GK, zBarriss and zEzra, but still not good against top end meta :(
  • yaklan42 wrote: »
    GMY good against Palp/vader with tenacity. Theorycrafting right now leads me to zQGJ, zGMY, GK, zBarriss and zEzra, but still not good against top end meta :(

Yes I like the Jedi hopefully there will be a rework and maybe a new Jedi Shaak Ti?

• Dxtrinc wrote: »
    So this is the crew I'm planning to have for the Yoda event mid April.

All 7*

Jedi Knight Anakin
    Ahsoka
    Old Been
    Jedi Consular
    Lumi

All are either 7 or 8 gear level.

Would I be able to get 7* Yoda with this crew?

JKA, Ahsoka and Lumi can hit and obviously Old Ben is a great tank. I've heard good and bad about Jedi Consular so we'll see what happens.

I’ve been farming my Jedi since the January event, and, even then, I had a bunch of 6* Jedi and two 7*, the event was so easy, but I didn’t have enough tier 7s to beat the event. Now I have 7*
    Jedi Consular
    Barris
    Ezra
    Ashoka Tano
    And Mace Windu

I’ve been farming Old Ben and QGJ a lot, but I won’t get them to tier 7 in time. Barris is a great healer, GMY is the leader I’ve been using, even though I only have him at 5*. I’m going to replace Jedi Consular with Old Ben. And, probably switch between QGJ and Ashoka.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Honestly, if you just have the seven-stars, you'll probably be fine. Mind have to retry a couple times until Yoda's two Jedi friends are some of the crappy ones, but that's about it. My team back in the day was all units I had anyways as pilots, plus Luminara, who I was oddly overinvested in for some reason.
    Enoch1830 wrote: »
    Most effective I've seen was zQGJ (L), GMY, zBarriss, GK, Ezra.
    Still not a he.