Is Character Lock in TW WAI?

catharsis478
676 posts Member
edited April 2018
So, I didn't even log in today until well after Player Lock had occurred, which means everything I've done to my roster today shouldn't be reflected in Territory Wars. I do a few other things first--including push one of my Phoenix characters up to level 85--before I go to set my defense, but when I do I notice Chopper's suddenly level 85. Okay, so that wasn't supposed to happen.

Curious, I decide to experiment--by this point I have only set two defensive squads and no fleets--I push Home One up a few levels, then go to see whether that change is reflected when trying to set a defensive fleet. It is. What's going on here? I figure I'm going to document this, as I only have enough credits to push CLS up another level, I do that, but that change isn't reflected. Okay, is my character roster only set now that I have set teams? Let's try leveling up another one of my ships...

Only that change didn't reflect either. This seems quite bizarre intermittent, now that I've tried to document it. I don't have enough ship credits to try with another capital ship--since that certainly changed--but what I do have is this:

TPByogr.png
7HqjzbP.png

My guilds' active GP is changing... while in the midst of TW (these shots were taken in order, which lead me to go back and investigate whether the other things I noticed had stuck; Chopper's level was back to 82, huh, but when I go to try to set a fleet, Home One is still level 50, not 45; I'm not going to set Home One, so I won't find out whether it self-corrects when a unit is set). As it is I'm pretty confused over what's going on, something certainly isn't right, but I can't quite put my finger on what that is.

So, to help figure out exactly what's going on and so we can get the right information to Answer HQs, I'm reaching out to you lot.

Edit: the more I think about it the more I think I just saw things wrong.

Replies

• It locks entire guild when participation starts not when you join so it doesnt matter when you joined your characters will stay the way they were when TW poped
  • It locks entire guild when participation starts not when you join so it doesnt matter when you joined your characters will stay the way they were when TW poped

Yes, that's what's supposed to happen. I'm concerned it didn't (but part of me is also starting to think I just saw things wrong, but Home One's level not going back to 45 convinced me to post this regardless of what I thought).

That, and, as far as I'm aware, your Active GP shouldn't change during the TW.
  • Hmmm. This is similar to what others have feared and speculated was happening from day one. High Guilds dropping their mods to get into a lower band and then putting them back once the “snap shot” is taken and getting to attack way lower band width guilds for easy win.

Have to see if it holds on fight day tomorrow. I leveled Mother’s gear after placing her in def squad and it shows her GS 8 now. Pretty sure this is way bugged
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    To get this the attention this deserves it needs to be posted at Answers HQ. Please post there.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>