Sith raid

Calius
8 posts Member
edited April 2018
I wanted to tell you how much me ... and quite honestly a lot of people I know... hate the sith raid. It is a lot of effort for very crummy rewards. Poor design for a phone game. Thank you that is all.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    They are talking with us about raid rewards tommorow so they will address that issue with raid at least but I agree that raid is really hateable
  • Options
    Yeah, I hate that raid. There is just no enjoyment in any phase of the raid for me. I've taken to just hitting auto to get it over with. I don't care what my final score is.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are talking with us about raid rewards tommorow so they will address that issue with raid at least but I agree that raid is really hateable

give them a chance to talk about the changes they will try to make, and then you can hate them all over again.

I like the raid, not as much as the others. I feel like it was designed for something we dont have yet..... and that does seem to take the fun out a little. but then again everything we do in this game is for tomorrow.... so grind on.
  • Options
    Raid reward topic changes tomorrow. Hopefully it’s good news. I’ve been just throwing teams on auto in our raid cuz I don’t care about it.
  • AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    Options
    It's infuriating having a raid meant to be annoyingly difficult and having them tell us that future characters will be more effective and enable new ways to win. All the while, more and more people are burning out and not participating.
  • Options
    Agreed. I get that high level players wanted a challenge, but for everyone else it is not the least bit fun. I'm level 75 and the highest in my 17 member guild, 15 have participated. We are over 3 weeks into the lowest level raid and Nihlus still has 68% health. It's a joke that this only requires 1 star characters who cant even get past his protection, much less damage him. It is literally going to take all of 2018 to complete. Yet new guild members will never be able to participate...and the rest of us don't enjoy it so there's little interest in regular participation.

Sorry for the vent. It's just really frustrating. Not sure what they were thinking.