How do i mod for Thrawn?

Thrawn is coming next week or later and just in case i gear Ezra and Chopper to gear 9, but i don't know how do i mod for Thrawn, do i put all health mods on them? I went all out farming mods these few days but got nothing good and i am now short on credits, even worse speed is a huge problem for my Phoenix but i never got speed secondary, pls give some tips on farming mods for Thrawn

Replies

• also my swgoh.gg, i am worry that i won't even get a 6* Thrawn because of my lack of speed https://swgoh.gg/u/skanhunt42/collection/?f=phoenix
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    Try to get health mods in mod challenge or other in mod shop (if you have credits). Speed Arrows is must have then :)
  • 3ReD7
    47 posts Member
    I use tenacity mods with secondary speed mods, arrow’s prime is 30 speed, having him around 235 speed... Thrawn has high T for a toon, so adding more helps debuffs against him, which able to keep him against debuffs. Mediocre speed, with huge tenacity keeps him rolling to nail the fracture! UNSTOPPABLE!!!
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I don’t know if you’re asking how to mod Phoenix squad members or how to mod Thrawn after you get him
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    I don’t know if you’re asking how to mod Phoenix squad members or how to mod Thrawn after you get him

Mod phoenix
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Level 15 5 dot mods are a good thing. Zeb hera and Kanan do well with potency crosses. Stagger stun, expose and offense down landing is valuable,
  • Okay. Based on another poster I saw, total speeds to aim for are 180+ on Ezra, Hera, and Zeb, and it gets easier the faster they are. You want at least one mod with potency primary for Zeb to boost his potency to 40% or higher. Kanan should be modded with health and protection for longer survival, and I tend to mod Chopper that way also. However, I did see a successful Thrawn video where they modded Chopper for damage and put omegas on his unique and basic abilities. So that’s also an option. Ezra should be modded for offense, critical chance, and critical damage. I’d go for a combination of protection and damage (offense/crit. chance/crit. damage) on Hera.