Nightbrothers Of Dathomir X WANTS you!!! 47/50, 60M+GP, HAAT farming

We here at Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are a global guild that is part of the Dathomir Alliance, along with Sons Of Dathomir.

Looking for @ 1M+GP, can earn 500-600 tickets daily, participate in all guild activities, all while belonging to a fun community of friends.

T7 Rancor starts at 2pm and completes in 10 minutes, HAAT cycle starts at 10am, 3pm, and 8pm, and typically completes in under 2 hours. 24 hour zero register is enforced on both raids so everyone gets a payout. Currently running T3-T4 STR.

Competitive in TWs. 9-2 in last eleven. LSTB_28*/DSTB_27* and on the cusp of getting stars in several territories.

Leadership is very organized and knowledgeable. Members are friendly, helpful, and experienced. Officers require that you have a LINE account with our raid channel and have a SWGoH profile for battle coordination/chat. We have two other chat lines (one for NODX and one for the Alliance) that are great places to ask questions or get some useful tips.

If you want to succeed and progress with us, contact us on LINE. We would love to talk.

And may the Force be with you....

LINE ID: ALLY CODE: POSITION:

Darthdane - 693-331-561 - recruit officer Chancellormartok - 738-496-277 - leader

Replies

• Really friendly, supportive, and up and coming guild. Get in now before the next war and/or dark side territory battle.
  • This is an awesome guild!!! Everyone is super friendly and the officers are super helpful!!! TW, TB and Raids are very well coordinated, resulting in efficient, effective and successful battles!!!
  • Nightbrothers of Dathomir X "Want You!"

Join us!

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X has excellent leadership. Very informed, fun and active.
    Very well coordinated for all Raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.
  • 3 spots open for dedicated and friendly folks. You've got a lot of guilds to choose from, and we appreciate the time you put in to looking at all of them. We've got an actual community of friends, and not just a factory going.

Join us on LINE right now!
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Great guild to grow in. Full of friendly people who are consistently building our guild up. Give us a shout on LINE.
  • Seriously a great bunch of people and awesome guild!! You won't be disappointed!
  • Howdy all,

I asked before but seems to little avail: could you ask your guildmate Golfguy to not snipe me in fleet again just before my payout? My PO is in 30 minutes, for reference. Would be friendly if he'd attack me after that :smile:

Knowing his PO would be nice to avoid sniping him, but since I only climb in fleet max. 2-3 hours before PO that chance seems small.