Full List of New Characters That Can Be Added

Avy3414
39 posts Member
edited April 2018
Clone Troopers
https://ibb.co/mMb7LS

New Clones would be great because 5 clones aren't enough for a Clone Team, as generally we use Rex in some other team for all cleanse ability and TM. Would love to see Gregor, Commander Wolf added..

Bounty Hunters (Not a primary focus however, as Jango was added most recently)
4-LOM
Jabba The Hutt

Imperial Troopers
https://ibb.co/e5uSLS

Galactic Republic/Jedi
Senator Padmé Amidala
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Shaak Ti
Jocasta Nu
And many MORE which I can't remember currently but the above mentioned ones atleast would be great as they even appeared in Clone Wars.

Separatists
Rework on General Grievous would be appreciated first with his Separatist Capital Ship and some synergy with MagnaGuard.
Droideka.

Star Wars: Rebels
The Grand Inquisitor
Kallus
Governor Pryce
Imperial Sentry Droid
Rukh

The Old Republic
Darth Revan
Darth Malgus
Darth Malak
Darth Bane

Star Wars:The Last Jedi
Snoke and his Guards
General Hux [He even played an important role in The Force Awakens, it's surprising as we should be having him instead of First Order Officer which is lame (in my most honest opinion)]
BB-9E
First Order Flametrooper (From The Force Awakens)

Ships
There are even lot of ships to be added, I'll still write some of the names though, Darth Sidious' Eta-class shuttle, Dooku's solar sailor, and many many more...

Please don't hesistate to comment below if I'm missing anything! Thanks.
Post edited by Avy3414 on

Replies

• iHoldGrudge
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Houndstooth ship please
  • DangerO
    13 posts Member
    A few others that I can randomly thing of off the top of my head that are missing from the original trilogy:

Porkins
    Admiral Ozil
    Mon mothma
    General dodonna
    General Motti
    Admiral piett
    Bib fortuna
    Salacious crumb
    oola
    nirn numb
    Bounty hunter leia!

And of corse Chewbacca and C3P0!

Other than Porkins I don’t think any of the other member of red squadron are named? Would be cool to have gold squadron - even if they just did them as generic Y wing pilots

I suppose for a laugh they could do malakili - the fat rancor keeper who cries when luke kills it.

There are probably a ton from the prequel trilogy but the only thing I can think of is the Droideka!

• Joost
    233 posts Member
    Hondo!
  • Good fun OP!

Who knows what the future holds. Personally I'd like more from the original (and only ;)) trilogy. But who knows!

Part of the fun is waiting and seeing, for me at least.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Well I wrote around 90% of those in the survey anyways :)

But just to add 1 - Luke's Red 5 X-Wing should be added as Leg event at the minimum (if not Raid reward)
  • Admiral Trench, and give himback separatist capital ship.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum

• Darth Talon; Tulak Hord; Darth Baras; Darth Cognus; Darth Vitiate; Lord Kaan; Haazen; Lord Kas'Im; Darth Marr; Darth Venamis; Exar Kun; Darth Tenebrous; Darth Plagueis; Tulak Hord; Darth Revan; Darth Malgus; Darth Bane; Naga Sadow; Darth Malak; Darth Andeddu; Kallig; Darth Nox; Marka Ragnos; Darth Zannah; Freedon Nadd; Darth Tulak Hord; King Adas; Darth Wrath; Lord Scourge; Darth Wyyrlock III; Darth Jadus; Ludo Kressh; Darth Krayt; Ajunta Pall.

Just to name a few...
  • Embo and dash rendar
  • Amanaman. Look him up and check out his abilities and history. I thought it was kind of cool. He was good enough to have a figurine back in the day. Then again, everybody got one.
  • Can’t forget yoda’s ship have it like light side version of Darth Vader’s ship
  • Darth wrote: »
    1 Word......Droideka!!! If u don’t know what that is look it up, it would be an awesome droid

I made a thread with possible abilities and such for the DroidekaHere, but it was very quickly buried.
  • DangerO wrote: »
    A few others that I can randomly thing of off the top of my head that are missing from the original trilogy:

Porkins
    Admiral Ozil
    Mon mothma
    General dodonna
    General Motti
    Admiral piett
    Bib fortuna
    Salacious crumb
    oola
    nirn numb
    Bounty hunter leia!

And of corse Chewbacca and C3P0!

Other than Porkins I don’t think any of the other member of red squadron are named? Would be cool to have gold squadron - even if they just did them as generic Y wing pilots

I suppose for a laugh they could do malakili - the fat rancor keeper who cries when luke kills it.

There are probably a ton from the prequel trilogy but the only thing I can think of is the Droideka!

Last time I checked wedge and biggs were in red squadron... And I'm not a 100% on this, but wasn't Porkins flying a y-wing? If he was in an x-wing, then his wingman Tyree and hutch are also named members of red squadron.
  • Vandy
    12 posts Member
    Deathwatch squad

An inquisitor team
    Grand inquisitor - leader obviously
    Male inquisitor - tank
    Female inquisitor - Attacker with stealth?
  • Grevious's capital ship
    Nihilus ship

Darth Plagueus

Master Luke (Last Jedi)
    Jedi Luke(Black Garb - yes I know its coming)
    Jedi Luke's ship
  • What about Battle Droids? Is it just me, or do Battle Droids seem to be overshadowed a lot?
  • Grand Master Luke Skywalker!
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Imperial Troopers. That's all I really want. Sandtrooper, Scout Trooper, Mud Trooper, Patrol Trooper and Range Trooper.
  • Just say no to Jabba, that's a horrible idea. What's he going to do, belch? Drop you in a Rancor pit? Ugh.
  • What about Battle Droids? Is it just me, or do Battle Droids seem to be overshadowed a lot?

I guess Battle Droids are meant to be PvE only, but still, it's a good idea, won't mind if more characters get added to the weak factions of game
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Separatist rework is supposedly somewhere on the docket. We may see Droideka or B1 Battle Droid around the time those drop.
    Still not a he.