Play simultaneously on android and IOS?

I have an account that I have been playing for years on an android device and linked to my google play account. I know that I can move it to an IOS device (and I know how to do it) but the question is, can I link it to an IOS device and then play the account from my android and IOS device just as I could play it from more than one android device? I would like to play on an ipad but still play on my android as well.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Replies

• I believe that capability was included in a content update although only 90% sure of it
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Yes you can. I’ve done the reverse. I’ve been playing on iPad and since the last update with the linking feature introduced, I linked my account to an android phone. You can play the same account on both devices simultaneously. The game just has to be reloaded each time you have played it on the other device.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yep with the last update there is a link account option in the settings menu, you will need to have an account on both devices with a game and then go through the link process. then you will be able to sign in on either device and play the same game.
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Yes you can. I’ve done the reverse. I’ve been playing on iPad and since the last update with the linking feature introduced, I linked my account to an android phone. You can play the same account on both devices simultaneously. The game just has to be reloaded each time you have played it on the other device.

and some other details i didnt' think of but make sense.
  • Great! I thought I saw that go by in update notes recently but I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks guys!
  • I was just told by EA support that this was impossible, even saved the chat transcript because it was pretty fishy. Can anyone else confirm that this is possible?
  • Well, I transferred my account to my ipad about a year ago. a few weeks ago I left the ipad at work by mistake and I used my old android to login and play overnight. Worked fine.