NS vs Palpa

Empiric1
346 posts Member
Im getting absolutely rekt bu Palpatine - I have Rex at 5 stars and thinking about making a switch but not sure to what.

This is my characters https://swgoh.gg/u/adapting/collection/ - would any one mind taking a look?

I think I could just very easily gear and star Rex up and swap him for Acolyte or even do something a bit weird like rex talzin palpa kru and zombie.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Rex lead, Talzin, Palps, and at least one tank, probs zombie, could be nasty. Not sure who would be my fifth. Shock and plague won't be fun for your opponents.
  • Options
    Might be good if you run rex, talzin, EP, old ben and KRU. Or replace one tank with thrawn
  • Options
    If Talzin is the only Nightsister in the team, it's not really a NS team, is it?
    You could call it a clone team, an empire team, a jedi team, a rebel team, a sith team, a FO team, etc. by that reasoning.

You just need to keep the debuffs off - preferrably via tenacity up instead of cleanse.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    Problem with talia cleanse is you give them tm. Easiest switch would be ventress talzin talia daka and zombie otherwise yeah rex + random 3 and talzin.
  • Options
    Or you could try Palp(L), vader, thrawn. The other two could be Kylos, a possible Zaul, TFP, NS Zombie, etc.
    "Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    I dont want to switch to empire though i want to stick with NS
  • Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    I dont want to switch to empire though i want to stick with NS

That's fine - just know you're not going to have a lot of success vs the EP teams. I'm in a similar boat with Phoenix - I've devoted a lot of time and effort in them, but no amount of added effort is going to let me win against a similarly strong EP team. It's a hard counter.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    I'd go with Rex as your nightsister leader. Quite frankly I don't consider your nightsisters to be in good shape. You're too early to slap zetas on them and you put too much gear on your zombie

One thing I'd recommend is to start farming up Barris. Her zeta is one of the best cookie cutter defensive abilities in the game, and it synergizes really well with nightsisters (particularly zetas on daka and assaj' unique). No matter what it'll definately pay off for you long term
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    I'd go with Rex as your nightsister leader. Quite frankly I don't consider your nightsisters to be in good shape. You're too early to slap zetas on them and you put too much gear on your zombie

One thing I'd recommend is to start farming up Barris. Her zeta is one of the best cookie cutter defensive abilities in the game, and it synergizes really well with nightsisters (particularly zetas on daka and assaj' unique). No matter what it'll definately pay off for you long term

I did a lot of research and decided g12 zombie would be better in long run then cheese zombie.

I think either Talia or Rex would probably be the best addition