Galactic power removed from guild manage

Kronen
306 posts Member
Remind me why they came up with this mechanic again if we aren't supposed to use it??
I started a requirement of 1 million gp minimum when I was trying to get my guild up to snuff for heroic aat. And it worked we went from stalling out in phase 3 to clearing it in 14 hrs. Now we're doing it in 2 hours. But the new sith raid is kicking our collective posteriors. We're holding our own in tier 4 but it takes us 5 days for tier 5. I wanted to review our current gp by player but low and behold it was removed in the latest updates from the guild management tabs.

And then they tell us it's not used at all by the matching system for territory wars because it's not a accurate gauge of the strength of particular squads ( namely nightsisters). Which also means the amount of gear 12 heros doesn't account for anything either.

It's looking like the gp rating is like Ally currency. The original plans for it have been scrapped and no word as to what if anything they are doing to adjust it or scrap it altogether.

Replies