Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Loaded Boogie Knights is looking for players of any level that just enjoy the game and Star Wars. We are a growing guild that started with four of us who have played other games together. Currently at 39 members we do a Heroic Rancor weekly with first 24 hour limits. Close to beating HAAT as well. Mostly adults but no requirements at this time. We have a LINE chat as secondary communications. We are a low pressure guild but play competitively.

GP-40.5 mil

TW: 6-1

Line ID: squatch

Daily players only please

• New guild with experienced players looking for players of all levels!
    Only requirements are to play daily and participate as much as you can.
    We are currently doing heroic rancor and working towards Heroic tank so if you want to farm Han Solo and work help us get strong while having fun join our guild!
    Rebels Droppin Empire Poppin
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    We have a 12.2m GP and 25 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • Tblow
    11 posts Member
    Any level. Any GP. 30/50 (20 spots open)

Kashyyyk Guardians is looking for players of any level or GP. We are building this guild from the ground up. Focus will be Heroic Pit & HAAT. Performers can transition to the senior guild for the Sith Raid. We will probably run a low tier of the Sith raid to burn the tickets, but you won't be booted for not participating in the sith raid.

Eastern time zone, raids 9pm.

Active chat. Discord available (very active). A whole group of multiple year players willing to answer questions and help out. Core group has been playing together for a couple years.

About me: 2.5mil gp I stepped down from running a currently active and successful guild to start another. (Shout out guys!) I will essentially give Raid Han and Kenobi to anyone that wants them.

One rule; inactives get removed (unless you give a heads up, real life is more important).

Ways to join
    - Message me on here
    - add Tblow#5826 on Discord
    - Ally code 134-654-786 add me and I'll send an invite
    - or join directly if guild search will cooperate.
  • Yorkshire Nerfherders is a UK based casual guild with a competitive edge, looking to build on our roster. We have 2 spaces currently......
    We pride ourselves on having a relaxed approach to the game, without losing sight of our goal which is to continuously improve both in terms of TB, TW and raids.
    For our raids, we rotate 4 raid times to accommodate for international players and people who work shifts/nights (0900, 1300, 1700 and 2100 GMT)
    Details:
    - 80m GP with 48/50 members.
    - 30* LS TB / 29* DS TB
    - Hpit 3 times a week
    - HAAT two or three a week, depending how tickets fall
    - Win ratio of roughly 3 out of 4 Territory Wars
    - - Senior members who help the lower GP members develop
    - Running a mix of L4 and L5 Sith Raids to maximise rewards.
    What we’re looking for:
    - People who mesh well with the rest of the guild. Ideally nice people who dont take themselves too seriously!!!
    - Reasonable GP (1m plus) that allows you to contribute meaningfully. However this is not set in stone.We will welcome an enthusiastic team player who wants to learn the game and develop.
    - Able to follow our few rules. (i.e. you must try and deploy in Territory Battle and Sith Raid)
    - Discord
    - While not a requirement, regularly contributing 600 tickets is appreciated. We do about 24k per day. Our members play because they want to, not because we hit them with a big stick! ;)
    While we expect at least some of the above criteria to be met, for the right person we are flexible. So please - if you feel you’d make a good fit, PM myself.
    My discord is Mijas#9503
    Ally code is 617-824-143
    Thanks for reading :)
  • Darth_Ouchilus
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Five players wanted! Any players in big guilds who want to push us into heroic sith capability, while getting the chance to take top rank rewards in the raid instead of the mediocre rewards you'll get in ranks 20-50, are welcome!

Current guild gp: 101mil, but we do have 5 empty spots!

8hh2dsnf2bqa.jpg
    Post edited by Darth_Ouchilus on
  • Looking for players who want to immediately start farming Han Solo and General Kenobi. Currently 47/50 members.

PM me or join our discord and introduce yourself.

Guild Name: Til Vahlalla 60M GP
    Discord: https://discord.gg/7F44b7
    EST Time Zone
    Raids: HPIT, HAAT, Rotate Tier 2-5 of Sith to maximize tokens
    Territory Battles: 22-24 stars in each
    Territory Wars: Very organized. 60% win rate
    Minimum requirements: Swgoh.gg account, Discord, and at least minimum participation in all game modes that the guild benefits from (Join raids, TW, TB).
    Minimum player level/GP and character requirements: 500k GP, Level 80+
    Anything else you feel is important for people to know: Incredibly fun, yet organized guild.
  • Battle Meditation is a casual guild that is trying to power up. We do Heroic Pit, AAT 6*, & STR 4*. We're looking for people interested in growing in the game and advancing towards a common goal. Feel free to contact me for membership or if you have any questions. May the force be with you holotable heroes.
  • dzu2p1cokxgg.jpeg

Hi folks, we’re Bothan Funeral Home, a close knit group of active players looking to rebuild after a disastrous merge attempt. We’re currently sitting at 15/50 with 20 mil GP but we can still run Heroic Pit. We’re on the casual side of active and understand that real life comes first. 600 tickets a day is awesome, but we don’t require you to spend crystals to do it. All we ask is that you stay active and participate in guild activities. If you’re looking for a good group of folks to chat, play and improve with, then I don’t believe you could find a better place.
    Best of luck to you all and we hope to see you soon.
    785-764-535 is my ally code hit me up with questions.
  • Ozman90
    13 posts Member
    Oxy Mandias
    -If your a casual guild looking for some big help I'm your guy. Contact me on discord and we'll work it out.
    517-197-577
    Discord : OzyMandias#7367
    swgoh.gg/u/ozymandias1990
    GP : 2.8 mil.
    1.8 (char.), 1.06 (ship)
    Player lvl 85.
    F2P/P2P
    American Central TZ (Texas)
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    The knights of Nerule. We have a 16m GP and 27 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247ysqdelgu6lt1.png
  • SAGR_Antares
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Trinary Sunrise is Recruiting!
    We are a guild with 4 million Galactic Power looking for new members. We have no requirements. No need to have line or discord and players of any level are welcome.
    We are based in eastern US time. We do tier 6 rancor, normal tier AAT, and tier 4 Sith Raid. In territory battles we get 8 stars. We have players in top 1000 arena and top 20 ship arena.
    If you are interested, just look for us in advanced search of guild management in the game and join. We are free for all!
  • The Hills Have Jedis are looking for members to join a fairly new guild that are looking to grow.
    We are currently at 22 members with a GP of just under 11.5m (This could change due to a couple of members being a touch inactive) We are happy for players of any level to join and grow with the guild....(current members range in level from 55 to 85)

We do HPit, working towards HAAT
    Raids start at 10pm GMT

So, if you wish to be a part of a casual, laid back guild where you're appreciated, or just want more information, feel free to reply to this post, message me on here, on discord (Apex#4021) or just add my ally code (441-735-823)
  • Driods on WD40, a 50mil gp guild from east and west coast is looking for a group of 10 -15 active players to join us.

H. Rancor, HAAT, IV Sith.

We don't require you to, we only EXPECT you to participle all the dailys and the guild events.

PM me if interested.
  • DawnOfENIGMA, the sister guild to Galactic ENIGMA, is now recruiting new members! We have just started and are looking for members who are ready to take on a challenge! We are currently at 38/50 members and ready to bring in more!
    Sharing the wealth of experience in our Discord server we are looking for players who would like guidance in the game to grow with us!
    We are happy and willing to absorb a guild in a merger(pending discussion naturally!) but as we are a sister guild, are NOT looking to be absorbed.
    Currently accepting all members lvl 65+! May make exceptions for the right person!
    Join us in our Discord server at:
    https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx
    Let an officer know you are looking to join and we'll be happy to get you invited! Any mergers we ask that you please contact our leader, CollinnOfENIGMA#3383 on Discord.
    We hope that you will be joining our family soon!
  • Hey! The Brotherhood of Ben is looking for players!
    Our guild is a group of players that recently left an inactive guild and is looking for players to help us grow again!

Raids:
    Tier 5 Pit
    AAT goes slow
    Grinding Sith in the background like everybody else

Reset
    12:30am UTC, 7:30 pm CST, 5:30 pm PST

There’s no GP requirement, and we just ask that you’re not noticeably inactive for an extended amount of time. Participate as much as you can and grow your rosters with us! Thank you!
  • Force Corrupted Zombies
    Has a few.slots available.

We are EST zone and 65+mil GP.
    H pit. HAAT. Tier 4 StRSTR
    Fun and great group of dedicated players. Discord, and daily players welcomed.

Swgoh.gg/g/forcecorruptedzombies

Reply to

tabascoflames here on forums, or
    Tabascoflames#5065 on discord
  • JustAJedi14
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Disbanded by mutual agreement
    Post edited by JustAJedi14 on

• Looking for active players to join our guild, we are based in Australia open invite to all, we need your help to get over the line, all skill levels welcome, casual but want to be more competitive.

Most of all let's have fun.

Guild Name: Double Tap It

Stats:

Guild Power: 7.2mil

TB:

Dark = 11 ⭐️

Light = 11 ⭐️

Raids:

HPit: 24 hours no damage rule applies.
    (unless you are a low hitting)

AAT: Hopefully can move forward to HAAT soon.

STR: T2 & T3

If possible try to spend the 600 energy/day (exception made to real life stuff like holidays, etc.)
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1171/dads-hideout/

Guild Name: Dads Hideout
    GP: 103 million
    Open Positions: 3 or maybe more. Probably should have checked the roster for inactives before posting this.
    Guild Activities Reset Time: CST
    Raids: Heroic Pit; Heroic Tank; Sith tier 4/5 and HSTR soon(tm)

Generally we're a US/Canadian guild but have a few members from Europe and California (which is basically another country). We're all dads and I have no idea what our age range is but I'm pretty sure we classify as 'old people' to most guilds. You do need to be a dad to join but otherwise we don't have any requirements. While we do have a wide range of GP you're probably going to want to be close to having a 2% hSTR capable roster if you want us to not mock you for your choice of playing this game to collect Droids and Jawa.

There's a discord server. If you're a dad you're welcome to join it even if you don't join our SWGOH guild.
    Our rules (for a mobile game... a MOBILE game) are:
    • 24h 0 damage in the Heroic Rancor raid (we usually try not to register until 10-15 minutes into damage window).
    • 24h 0 damage in the Heroic Tank raid.
    • Don't put zFinn or DN led teams in TW defense. Seriously. What's wrong with you people?
    • Whatever daily tickets you can wrangle up.
    • Try to be active most days. If you're inactive for 2 weeks let us know or you'll probably end up getting kicked if and when we notice. Unless you're really entertaining on discord. Then maybe you can stay.
    • We use discord. Which should have been obvious by now. In fact if you're still reading this and haven't figured out that we use discord you're probably not going to get all our really bad dad jokes.
    • Register your swgoh.gg profile so we can use bots to figure out platoons. Which is really the most annoying part about managing this guild.
    We've been around since day 1 of guilds so stop by http://www.dadshideout.com for more information or PM me for discord info. Good luck, have fun!
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    The GSF alliance is a 4 guild alliance that is currently recruiting for our Zeta guild.

GSF Zeta is a casual guild where you can hang out, get raid han and general kenobi shards, and play at your own pace.

As you advance, you will also have the opportunity to join other guilds in the alliance where we have hSTR on farm!

We are currently recruiting players level 65 and up (so you can participate in Territory Wars and Territory Battles and get free loot!)

If you are a small group of players or a small guild looking to merge, please reach out to us as well, as we would be interested in adding you to our wonderful alliance!

Join our discord server for an invite! https://discord.gg/vfjhczh
  • Lothal Ghost Crew is a great entry level guild running Tier 3-4 Rancor and Tier 1 Sith. We have about a dozen daily active players and a dozen more casual members. Good place to grow and learn.

Rebel Lion ally code 171-856-898
  • Hi everyone,
    We are a guild that is growing. We may not be the strongest but are looking to grow. We have not done any Heroic Raids yet but hope to get there. We are very friendly to new players and everyone in the guild actively participates and we are growing together. We would like to be able to do territory wars but we are a few players short. If you would like to join us in our journey please join us.

Our guild name is = Los Jefes de la Galaxia
    Our current guild poeer is = 5,829,496

We currently have 18 players in the guild.

Thank you for the consideration.
  • Bloodied Kyber is looking for members!
    18/50 members
    12.8mil+ GP

Grab my ally code:
    773-842-721

Requirements:
    >400 daily raid tickets
    level 75 (Does not matter if you attain >400 daily tickets)
    Mandatory TW and TB

We are more than happy to help each other grow!
  • RiotWyatt
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Edwards Empire is looking for new recruits or a guild merger.
    My forum user name is RiotWyatt
    SWGOH ally code is: 164-563-173 add me if interested in the guild or pm me on the forum.

Current Size: 39 members
    Current GP: 40.5M
    AAT Raids: Heroic 1x a week
    Rancor Raids: Heroic 2x a week
    Territory war record: 4-1
    Territory battle stars light: 13
    Territory battle start dark: 14
    No minimum level requirement for new players.

May the force be with you all!

RiotWyatt
    Post edited by RiotWyatt on
  • Make7upyours
    8 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Come join some rad dudes who are still trying to figure out how their music is supposed to create world peace on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Still looking for Death, Rufus, Evil Ted, The Babes and Napoleon, among others, to join. We have 9 spots left. We use LINE, but it is not a requirement. We have no requirement other than please continue to progress.

41 peps right now, with 23 very active and 1 ringer very active with the rest on sliding scale of activity. We might have to boot one to three.
    Over 13 mil gp

We are launching raids
    Heroic Pit Raids
    Normal aat
    Tier 3+ sith

We participate in some territory wars. We need about 4 to 5 more lev 75 for the other territory war events.
  • The Anti Guild

Actively recruiting! Have about 25 now, looking to add more active players of level 65+. Only qualification is that you are active. Killing heroic Rancor a few times a week, still working up to HAAT. Join us, chat me with questions (Ipacolypz, 299 213 657)
  • Friendly Swedish guild recruiting active players.
    This is a somewhat new guild. (I will accept you even if you don't speak Swedish right now)

Following information will be in Swedish cus we are only looking for swedish/nordic players.

Tidskämparna är hyfsat ny guild, och alla är välkomna att joina.

Vi kommer att uppdatera denna sidan beroende på hur många som joinar.
    Just nu så är guilden öppen för alla.

Regler;
    Var hyfsat aktiv. (Mer raid ticket = oftare raids)
  • Tationey
    Looking for members!
    9 members and growing!
    Very active and laid back looking for anyone who gets raid tickets and will participate in guild events. Open for merger discussions.
    Ally code: 435-757-877
    Message me if interested.
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Fly Casual is recruiting two active level 85 players to help us as we ramp into heroic sith raiding. JTR and nightsister squads a plus.

We are a casual PST guild consisting mainly of F2P players many of whom have been together since guilds launched with plenty of leeway given for vacations and real life. Even though we are casual we are 26-3 in Territory battles, get 30 plus stars on both Territory Battles and have both Pit and Tank on farm.

If you are interested in joining please send a friend request to : remorhaz 234-893-849 and I’ll invite you. If you have any question please feel free to PM and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.