Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Cuddles for Everyone

Greetings! A brand new guild with 2 whole members already (myself and co-founder). Looking to make it a chill and friendly atmosphere with minimal requirements

No minimum requirement for tickets but the more the better for everyone as a whole.

No level requirement but it helps if you have at least one 7* character so you may join in the raids asap.

hRancor and most likely hAAT is able to be complete.

Discord is preferred for communication but not needed at all for the time being.

GMT +1 reset time. Raid times TBA (whatever fits most people) Uk/Europe based mainly but anyone can join as long as they're okay with times.

Ally codes for invite: 725-219-918, 417-967-396

Discord for request: SooRooJ#7577
  • Hello all

The Legions of Chaos is looking for members

We are looking for casual-active members who want a laid back gaming environment. We do have Hpit on farm, and will very soon be able to do haat!

Always willing to help out with gear, game advice, and help advancing. Look forward to gaming with you
  • Parzival44
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Simple and to the point

Desert Hermits are recruiting!!

We are a growing guild that just recently merged with a few small guilds of like minded players.
    Our #1 rule... WE HAVE NO RULES!!
    No minimum GP or levels or experience
    We don’t require you to join discord ( although we do use it for those that WANT to)
    We play the game to have fun!!! And make new friends and act ridiculas online!

We hope if you join us you will be active and engage with the awesome people in the guild. We are a fun group and we don’t bite. We also know that life happens so we respect that people can’t always be online everyday. Most of us just really love the game so we are on all the time lol

Our current guild has 44 members and we wouldn’t mind filling that up
    We have a guild GP of 55 mil right now. Most players are around 1 mil GP but we have a few wiley veterans that are closing in on 3 mil GP
    We farm the HPIT and HAAT and try our best to get the lower players the most shards and rewards possible from those raids
    We are doing the lvl 4 STH only because our merger is settling in and we chose to do that until we realize all our strengths

We finish our first TW with a big win and hope to have many more now that we have the required number of players

If any of this sounds intriguing to you come and join we would love to have you
    The only requirement is that we play for fun. We are not hardcore nor do we intend to be that way. We intend to be awesome while having fun doing it

My ally code is 853-963-528. Ally me and join up

May the force be with you!!!

Post edited by Parzival44 on

• Hello. Our guild, TheFallenKingdom, is recruiting to help fill out our guild. We currently have 37 people in our guild and would like to get to 50 to increase our GP and earn more TB stars (current Guild GP is 62 million). We are a casual guild with no strict requirements. We are building towards hstr but it will be at least 6 months before we're ready. Our discord server has lots of good information on team building for str and we are slowly working towards hstr.

Guild Name: TheFallenKingdom
    Time Zone: raids run at 9PM EST
    Rules: No strict rules, very casual
    3rd Party Chat: we use discord, lots of good info shared on there but it isn't required
    Raids: Heroic Rancor 24hr no damage, we run it twice a week. Haat we run it twice a week, if we get enough tickets we'll run it 3 times. STR tier 4.
    TW: We almost always win. 19-1 in our last 20.
    TB: we encourage active participation. Guild leader posts on map where and when to deploy.
    Invite: PM me for an invite or DM me on discord, username Dufieman#0476

https://swgoh.gg/g/38883/thefallenkingdom/
  • Thetanachlorian
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm a **** (the normal word for peafowl if it bleeps it out)
    Join us if you are to. Because Gator needs his Gat.
    We don't do the chat thing, we don't do a bunch of restrictive rules. Play the game and help each other.
    Next raids are in the HAAT. Territory Wars we beg you to join if you are online. 32 million GP from 22 players.
  • Guild name: PTA SWH
    GP 64M.
    • We have:
    - HAAT and HPIT on farm and STR4
    - Producing 25K raid tickets a day
    - At the moment we are 49/50
    - Casual but committed players.
    • We need:
    - 500 to 600 tickets a day unless real life don’t let it
    • Raid info:
    Raid at 9 PM GMT / 10 PM CET
    Direct message me on discord
    https://swgoh.gg/g/27459/pta-swh/
  • Guild Name: Terra TiTans Eternal
    Info: This is new guild in SWGOH, but our group is playing over 9 years together.
    Searching: For person, or group of people to join us.
    Raids: We do Heroic Rancor and Normal ATT, raid start time UTC+7
    Requirements: Active - discord user.

My ally code: 578-749-559

Our chat: discord.gg/EhfAXxm

https://swgoh.gg/g/41362/terra-titans-eternal
  • Hello All, I've noticed that some are posting in here more of an active guild versus the casual as defined by the moderators (that's ok, this is a big thread :) ). So, I'd like to help clear up the confusion if you are actually looking for a guild that isn't casual for requirements, yet leaders that do NOT make the game stressful. I don't want to break the rules here and post details, so please search by my name for my other posts guild recruitment that are in different threads. We are currently a 90 Million GP guild that has an amazing 33W - 3L TW record, and we need more to join our next TW before it's too late! Search Judgments Wrath in-game or my ally code is 969-734-963 (SupremeJusticeOfWrath) if you have any questions or concerns. I'll try to reply as soon as I can.
  • Republic Order of Rebels (https://swgoh.gg/g/1513/republic-order-of-rebels/)

We are a Long-Standing (been around since launch) INDEPENDENT Game Family Oriented Guild of Star Wars Fans & Gamers with a solid core of 44+ & 121mil+ GP and looking for a few people ready to hit Hero Sith! Once we fill the spots, Hero Sith will launch

We are looking for...
    *MUST be ready for Sith Hero Raid
    *Guild is Pacific Standard Time based but we have Jedi, Sith, Resistance, The Order, Jar Jars, Jawas and other various creatures from all over the world.
    *No DAILY TIX requirement but we won't keep people who don't help the guild
    *Organized strategy for TB and TW (when TW match-ups are fair)
    *HPIT and HAAT Raids on Farm Status and running T6 Sith as we rapidly march towards Hero Sith. Raid times are commonly rotating 7am PST and 6PM PST (day/night raids)
    *We use LINE for main offline communication but also have Discord (just to have it)

We will also accept any smaller guild wishing to merge with us up to 10 transferring members and prefer that they all be Hero Sith ready. If the Guild Leader transfers, they will instantly be made an officer.

PM me if interested or find me on LINE (Puddles Kisser) or by Ally Code - 333-983-388.

Questions can also be asked the same way.
  • Sojyn
    33 posts Member
    Guild Navigators

Guild Recruiters: Zombie King, Bruzza, Sojyn
    Discord Chat: Guild-Navigators
    Reset Time: 10PM PST
    Open to Join

Current Raid Progression
    24 Sign Up Period-Raids Start 8PM EST/5PM PST
    Heroic Pit: Farm
    HAAT: Farm
    Sith: Tier 5, Recruiting to push final tier - current progression focus

Territory Battles
    33-4 record. Very proud of this accomplishment. Our officers refine strategy, and leave clear placement notes and guidelines.

Territory Wars
    23-25 Stars typical. Recruiting to push 45

Guild GP Currently 60 Mil
    Min GP Requirement to Join: 1.5 Mil
    Character Requirements: CLS, 7* Han, JTR Preferred
    600 Daily Raid Tickets

• classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 5ish Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1.5 million.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • True Light

We are a 43.6 million GP guild looking for new recruits. True Light has been around since guilds were implemented into the game with some members being with us since then. Most of us are above level 75, but we are open to all levels looking to grow and develop in the game.

We regularly do Heroic raids, but haven't reached that level for the Heroic Sith Triumvirate. As for Territory Wars, we usually complete high teens and low twenties every now and then. In Battles, we are pretty much 50/50.

Overall, we have been a very casual guild and will continue to do so. If all you want to do is just play the game and be unimpeded by multiple rules, True Light is the guild for you. Hope to see you soon!
  • Guild name: overdrive
    Very new haven’t started raids or territory battles or territory wars. Overdrive is casual doesn’t matter if you can’t play all the time. level 10 or higher. My ally code is 435-771-229
  • Greetings!

I’m Brankilo of The Nau’ur (Mando’a for Illuminate). We are a fresh new Guild looking to build a community with others who seek to have fun, enjoy talking about anything Star Wars or gaming related (really anything, especially fantasy and sci-fi novels!), and want to go on the long journey of doing raids.

As it stands right now, we are currently a guild of two! Yes, two! But, we hope to increase that number in the coming weeks (months?). The guild is run by myself and my cousin who has cheekily taken the name of one of my characters I use to play in Star Wars: The Old Republic. We are active daily and are willing to answer any questions and help out where we can.

Our goal is to eventually run Heroic Raids and take part in Territory Battles/Wars. I also hope, as we grow, we’ll be able to create a Discord server for our community! We’ll also, eventually, land on SWGOH.GG… Eventually.

Any and all levels are welcome, from newcomers to veterans!

The only requirement is that you check in at least once a week! A simple hello in chat will do just fine! We understand that life can come knocking and take you away from the game, which is all good! Just let one of the Officers know what’s up!

As for GP and all that, don’t worry about it! We’ll grow together!

Does all that sound good to you? Great! Send me a PM!

Join us as we make our way across the galaxy! Hopefully we’ll have some fun along the way too.

May the force be with you.
  • I am looking for casual players to join a laid-back, fun guild.
    No requirements, just fun.

Message me for a spot.
    Discord: Fearless#3370
    Line: FearlessFrank

https://swgoh.gg/g/2422/mundis-revenge/
  • Scruffy Nerbherders have been working together and growing casually for well over two years now. We prefer to recruit any and all levels and keep players for as long as they are playing the game.

Guild GP: currently 43 million
    Members: 34/50

Activity Requirement:
    -Notification required for inactivity longer than 7 days
    -No requirement for TW, but our current record is 26/4, so easy zetas. :smile:
    -No minimum raid ticket requirement.

Raids:
    -HPit with 24 hour join period. If you have OGHan at 7*, no damage.
    -HAAT with 24 hour join period.
    -Still working on squads for Sith, so running T3 now while we fill out our squads.

We don't require discord, but we do chat there as well. Feel free join our lobby https://discord.gg/PKWj6pt or send me a message @shrewd#8778.

We believe games are meant to be fun and we work hard to provide a place where our members can have fun, but grow stronger at the same time. Come join us! :smile:
  • Hey fellow gamers and Star Wars fans! My name is Timothy and I'm the leader of True Light. We are a 40 million GP guild looking for new recruits. True Light has been around since guilds were implemented into the game with some members being with us since then. Most of us are above level 75, but we are open to all levels looking to grow and develop in the game. We regularly do the Heroic Rancor and tank raids.

Overall, we have been a very casual guild and will continue to do so. If all you want to do is just play the game and be unimpeded by multiple rules, True Light is the guild for you. Hope to see you soon!

My ally code: 766-811-453
  • The Zefiro are recruiting! 37* in last TB, farming Heroic rancor and tank, and currently making our second attempt at HSTR.

We are based in Eastern US time, and tend to attack the raids at 8:05pm. We are casual but active; we expect participation in things like TB but won't hassle you over 600 raid tickets every single day.

Since we are on the cusp of HSTR, new members must have either raid-ready squads (esp JTR) or 2.5m GP and up.

Contact us on Facebook (zefiroguild) or Discord (DocDoom#3475)!
  • Dark Phoenixx Rising is the new starter guild for an Elite Guild running Heroic raids. DPR is welcoming all new players!! The Guild is open to join, has Minimal requirements atm. 500K - 2M GP, do your best on dailies, that’s about it. Not bad right?

Feel free to join or let your alt account jump in while your on vacation. Looking for bodies fast!! When you join you will be added to our LINE chat if you like, you’ll be able to see what we’re really doing in our main!! Winning TW record of 30-6 wins/losses. TB 30-32 Stars and climbing fast. You can be a big fish in small pond or small fish wanting to learn your way in treacherous waters and then join us when you’re ready! Add MasterMiniMe & Join DPR!! My main account is Yoduhhhh.

Add MasterMiniMe 578-943-665. This is my alt account. If you wanna be in our big guild you gotta help us out in our starter guild. Brand new. Trust me, it’s worth it. Gonna build it up fast and move the most active players to our main guild quick if they are ready!
  • XatuMakeItRain
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    <Moved to Active Guilds>
    Post edited by XatuMakeItRain on
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by hyme on
  • Forceful Few is looking for new members to take on the Heroic Sith Raid. We are growing fast and hope to be taking it on soon. If you Would like to join please contact victor2436#9440 on Discord
    • Requirements: 2.5+ GP
    • Heroic Rancor: 9PM EST)
    • Heroic AAT: 9PM EST)
    • Sith Raid: Tier V/VI
    • Territory Battles: Stars 33DS/35LS
  • Looking for A'ncko Bale and Alyon Raindasher, my guild leader and 1st officer, I went missing from their guild as Beowulf49, I am now with Padawans in Training, as sambrano1. Ally code is 565-128-984. Any info on my old friends is greatly appreciated and thank you for your help.
  • Nick04
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    “Force 1” is looking for active players who look to grow and help each other along the way. All we ask is that you play daily, participate in the guild activities and give an honest effort. We do have a discord requirement.

Current Guild GP: 55M +/- (36 members)
    Raids: Heroic PIT & TANK (24 hr join period starting 9pm EST) - Tier 3/4 STR (no restrictions on sith raid - We have done Tier 5/6 when we had higher guild numbers)
    Territory Wars: We have an overall winning record but do lose occasionally (Sometimes the other
    team is team is just better).
    Hoth Battles: 30-35 stars usually

Discord link https://discord.gg/v8KVDvx

Lastly, we want to stress the importance of just having fun. We realize it’s a game and just play for the love of it and the good people in our guild. We like to help each other build and get better through camaraderie. Come check us out!

We are “Force 1”
  • Hey fellow gamers and Star Wars fans! My name is Timothy and I'm the leader of True Light. We are a 43 million GP guild looking for new recruits. True Light has been around since guilds were implemented into the game with some members being with us since then. Most of us are above level 75, but we are open to all levels looking to grow and develop in the game. We regularly do the Heroic Rancor and tank raids.

My ally code: 766-811-453

https://swgoh.gg/g/255/true-light/

Please note that my guild may not come up right away in the search. According to support, it'll take 3-6 refreshes. To make it easier, you can message me using the in-game chat and my ally code and we can coordinate you to get in. We'll need to be allies or you not being in a guild to be able to receive an invite (I wish there was an easier way).
  • Galactic outcasts is an over 100 mil gp guild who completes 34* star TBS and is constantly improving in TW. Now thats out the way why should you pick GO. Well we are part of a family of guilds who work hard together. One of them already has HSTR going and the others are working towards. Here at GO we do t5 HSTR. I know theres some people out there with good rosters who can help us in all aspects of the game. We raid hpit 3x a week and haat twice a week. You know you want to join us to expand your roster improve and work towards heroic sith. Anyone who is interested in joining a great guild in a great family of guilds pm breezy#6249
  • Join Aussie Invasion, open to everyone but you must be active and join our raids and events. Join and say hello to me Demons endz!!!!
  • ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 36 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 8
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few hours); Normal Tank (done in 1 day), Sith Tier 4 (done in one week).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we are open for more new members from others countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 70 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage Heroic Rancor.
    ◦ AAT and Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • The Rocinante is recruiting!

We're a casual guild welcoming everyone lvl 65+. Currently we're running Heroic Rancor & HAAT. As long as you got one 7*-character you can join and take part in the spoils of war!

We provide specific ally leaders on request for our lower gp members to borrow if they're having trouble with a particularly hard light/dark/cantina node, and everyone is generally very welcoming to newer players and asking for help with any aspect of the game is encouraged.

We are enforcing a 24 hour join period on our Heroic raids and will appreciate if our members can produce their daily share of raid tickets.

We have Discord for out of app chat, joining isn't mandatory but is encouraged as it's a great way to keep in touch with fellow guild members and share hints tips and information!

Want to join The Rocinante?

Join us on Discord (optional): https://discord.gg/2QeQWcX

Send an ally request to one of our officers or our guild leader: 113-991-655 or 473-641-647

Short facts:
    60 million Galactic Power
    42 active guild members
    Heroic Rancor on farming status
    Heroic AAT on farming status
  • Hi all,
    Scarberia is progressing nicely, but still looking for some people to join us.

We are a relaxed, friendly group of people who love the game. We are active because we want to be, not because it is required. We run hpit, have started doing haat and currently run level 3 Sith raid, to maximize tickets. We have won our last few territory wars and expect to continue doing so as we refine our strategy.

We have discord for those who want to get deeper into the game, but it is not required.

Currently, we have 42 members and 30 million GP. We are mostly Canadian, but have members from all over. Guild reset time is 6:30 Eastern time. We are looking for players over level 70 who want to have fun and grow together.

Any questions, message me here, or just join and ask away.
This discussion has been closed.