Casual Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Hello. Our guild, TheFallenKingdom, is recruiting to help fill out our guild. We currently have 39 people in our guild and would like to get to 50 to increase our GP and earn more TB stars (current Guild GP is 65 million). We are a casual guild with no strict requirements. We are building towards hstr but it will be at least 6 months before we're ready. Our discord server has lots of good information on team building for str and we are slowly working towards hstr.

Guild Name: TheFallenKingdom
    Time Zone: raids run at 8PM EST
    Rules: No strict rules, very casual
    3rd Party Chat: we use discord, lots of good info shared on there but it isn't required
    Raids: Heroic Rancor 24hr no damage, we run it twice a week. Haat we run it twice a week, if we get enough tickets we'll run it 3 times. STR tier 4.
    TW: We almost always win. 19-1 in our last 20.
    TB: we encourage active participation. Guild leader posts on map where and when to deploy.
    Invite: PM me for an invite or DM me on discord, username Dufieman#0476

https://swgoh.gg/g/38883/thefallenkingdom/
  • DomowePrzedszkole is open for everyone,
    - 23 members at this moment with 17mln GP
    - we are doing heroic pit, 6* aat, 4*str.
    - No requirements, just be active. Being offline for 7 days- kick (doesn't apply when you have a reason for being offline)
    - We have a lot of mid-game players, most around 80-85lvls, few beginners which we are trying to help as much as we can
    - we have never tried TW due to lack of members
    - we are english/polish speaking guild
    - everyone is from around Europe so the time we launch raids are GMT+1 (warsaw time) (24 hours 0 dmg on rancor)
    What are You waiting for? Add me to ally list 462-534-675 and join our group :wink:
  • The Legions of Chaos is looking for members!

We are a 33 member (about 20 active) guild that does hpit once or twice a week. We are also very close to haat! currently running t4 sith raid.

We are almost up to 18mil GP.

Our next goal is to run TW and of course get haat going!

Our core group of members are around levels 75-85. Some experienced players to help you along if you're new, or swap strategy with if you're not.

We are english speaking, with the main group of players on american time.

Hope to hear from you! Ally code: 951598565 or drop me a message here
  • q92nohvhjzvp.png
    684-727-218
  • TDgFJCX.jpg

The United Without Limits Family of Guilds is Actively Recruiting
    Tired of the leeches and freeloaders in your current guild? Want to join a community of 249 other like-minded Star Wars fanatics, who also happen to be dedicated SWGoH players? Want to join a guild-family that knows how to farm the heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid, and has members already getting those precious Traya shards?
    Well, then... your search is over!
    The United Without Limits Family of Guilds is searching for SWGoH gamers just like YOU !!! We are a six-guild family, with four US-based guilds, one European-based guild, and, a casual-guild. And, we’re looking for players of the following levels of development:

For UWOL_Tatooine
    [our 80 million-GP hAAT -Farming guild]:
    + near late-game players,
    + capable of 600, daily,
    + 1.75mGP or more,
    + but not yet prepared for ReyJT.
    None of our guilds "force members to spend real-world currency," nor do we place unreasonable demands on our guildies. We are a "meritocracy by design," where everyone does their part! We are well organized, knowledgeable, and giving.
    We're looking for dedicated end-game players, capable of following Territory Battles and Territory Wars orders, for all of our guilds. But, we can only accept Level-85 players, and, an active & properly synced SWGoH.gg profile is also required.
    If you're a former guild-officer, we're definitely the home you've been looking for. Most of our members are former officers, too!
    So... if you're an end-game player, and, think you have "what it takes," then, visit or UWOL Recruitment Center, at:
    >>> https://discord.gg/sgKtY7m <<<
    We look forward to seeing you there.
    JWvwZV7.gif

• kamareaux
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Pad Me a Million Dala

We are 23 members strong and looking for more!
    Guild GP: 13m
    We do Heroic PIT when available.
    Would like to get bigger in the hopes of doing HAAT!
    No Discord necessary.
    Lots of knowledgeable members that are happy to help.
    Must be active!

Thanks everyone, see you there!
    -Kamareaux

cj2mcxttz1oc.png
  • The legions of chaos is looking for more members!

We currently have hpit on farm, close to doing haat, and close to starting territory wars.

If you're a casual/active player looking for a relaxed guild, we would love to have you.

Send me a message on here or just go ahead and join right up
  • Theforce86
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Theforce86 on
  • Theforce86
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2018
  • Maximize Fireball is looking for more members! We’re a really casual guild focused on fun. No real requirements, no extra apps required for communication, just playing the game without making it a chore.

We’re just under 17 million GP and currently have around 30 members. Only about half of those are really active, though. I think we had 12 take part in the last raid. We’d love to have more people to help build up those raid tickets and try out some territory wars!

We run heroic tank and heroic pit for Solo and Kenobi shards. We stick to the lower tiers for STR.

Any level of player is welcome, and we’ll do our best to help players grow!

Maximize Fireball is the guild! My ally code is 793-293-427. We’d love to have you!

• hirano
    125 posts Member
    GSF Phi:
    - GP: 75m
    - https://swgoh.gg/g/46338/gsf-phi/

we are looking for active, level 85 players who are interested in growing and contributing to our alliance! players will get han and gk shards, and have the opportunity to participate in hSTRs a couple times a month in our ticket alt guild that will be up and running once CG updates the STR!

- guild reset: 930pm eastern
    - heroic raids: 10pm eastern
    - STR Tier: IV and III alternating
    - LSTB: 25*
    - DSTB: 29*

https://discord.gg/stGt43B
  • The KøR Republic Order Rebels are accepting new recruits to our ranks ready to face Treya and start earning that valuable T12 raid gear. Do you have what it takes? Are you worthy to be a Knight øf Ren and ready to be a Republic Order Rebel?

{KøR} Republic Order Rebels (https://swgoh.gg/g/1513/korrepublic-order-rebels)

We are a Long-Standing (been around since launch) Family Oriented Guild of Star Wars Fans & Gamers that is part of the KøR Allaince consisting of 19 guilds. We looking to reset and fill our ranks with 15-20 people ready to hit Hero Sith! Once we fill the spots, Hero Sith will launch

We are looking for...
    *MUST be ready for Sith Hero Raid
    *Guild is Pacific Standard Time based
    *No DAILY TIX requirement but we won't keep people who don't help the guild
    *Organized strategy for TB and TW (when TW match-ups are fair)
    *HPIT and HAAT Raids on Farm Status and running T6 Sith as we rapidly march towards Hero Sith. Raid times are commonly rotating 7am PST and 6PM PST (day/night raids)
    *Part of the Knights øf Ren Alliance of guilds consisting of 19 guilds

We will also accept any smaller guild wishing to merge with us. If the Guild Leader transfers, they will instantly be made an officer along with up to 2 others.

PM me if interested or find me on:

LINE (Puddles Kisser)
    Discord - https://discord.gg/Ra3u2qb

Questions can also be asked the same way.
  • ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 36 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 10
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few hours); Normal Tank (done in 1 day), Sith Tier 4 (done in one week).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we are open for more new members from others countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 75 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage Heroic Rancor.
    ◦ AAT and Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • Are you part of a slow growing Guild? Is your guild half full of inactive players and struggling to meet the 25 Member TW requirements? We have a Home for you!
    4 the Rebellion is competitive guild looking for players level 65 (exceptions will be made for ambitious players) and up who want to grow with their guild. No GP Requirement! We believe in growing from within. It is our goal to recruit active daily players and help grow and become strong as one guild. If you are a dedicated player who is looking for a friendly group to chat and grow strong with we are the guild for you!
    • 49/50 Guild GP 54M (and Growing)
    • Heroic Rancor Raids 2-3 a week. We alternate launch times weekly between 7PM and 12PM CDT
    • Heroic Tank Raids 1-2 times a week. We allow at least 24 hours to get on the board before kill it
    • Continuous T3 and T4 Sith Raids
    • TB and TW. 20/21 Stars. We try to fill platoons as best we can and use the commands to maximize the number of stars we can get. ROLO and IPD on farm.
    • Discord Channel for communication, Optional but encouraged.
    • No daily Requirements or ridculous rules. Be active, play often, and have fun!
    • We do boot after days of inactivity (without prior notification) but everyone is welcome back when they are start playing again.
    If you are interested please contact me,
    Dee Oh Gee
    Ally code 297-413-784
    Discord: Dee Oh Gee#7051
    Line Id: Reyman14
  • 22si1upyclfh.png
  • Hello everyone I am from the guild The Schwartz ours is Bigger. Our GP is 99 million. We do HPIT, HAAT, and Tier 5 SR and are going to move to tier 6 very soon. We have around 20 TW wins and get about 36 stars in both TB. Ally invite 286-625-767 (username WoklingWizard) and we can invite you. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Guild Name: Let QuiGons B QuiGons 2

LQBQ2 is an active guild, but we understand the demands of real life, so we're casual about play requirements. We're interested in 3-5 players willing work together and help the guild grow.

Guild GP: 68M, top players are 2.5M GP

Raids: HPit and HAAT on farm, T4 Sith (looking to move to T5)

Events: 75% win rate in TWs, 25 stars in TBs

Time Zone: mostly ET and CT (US), but all are welcome

Chat server: in-game chat/discord (not mandatory)

Rules: stay active (boot after 7 days inactive) and participate in guild events (but we don't get on your case if you miss occasionally)

Requirements: participation is more important than GP; lvl. 85, 750k+ GP preferred

DM me via the forums or discord if you're interested or have questions.

- BadWolfWill

Ally Code: 593-913-724
    Discord: BadWolfWill#4039
    https://swgoh.gg/u/badwolfwill
  • Seeking to find a guild doing 3* Pit and Sith raids on a regular basis. Have 2 accounts (one 600 tix/day always and strong GP - the other is an alt account - very weak). Please send me a direct message here or find me on discord @Tatonka#5686.
  • Melinoe
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    ◦Jedi Temple◦

We are a guild that has recently gone through a truly massive inactive purge and are looking to remake rank with active players (now down to 9, with 4 more about to go).

With the handful of remaining members, we are able to average 6 stars in Territory Battles.

For Raids, we play around tier 4 of the Rancor (with forays into lower tiers and if patience can be practised higher). We play tier 6 of the Tank. We are still experimenting with regards to the Sith (first try was 3, and we are still working on getting through that, tier 1 is planned for being next). We have not been able to try our hand at Territory Wars, yet.

We are looking for:
    Casual daily active players who will help a teammate.

We do not mind if you cannot make the daily 600, though it is encouraged that you get as high as possible.

At the moment the inactive removal for all members is 30 days. This will inevitably change with increased player volume.

We use the in-game chat, and honestly not very often. Though it's asked that you check chat on entry into the game just in case there has been a message posted.

Here's hoping you come and join us, we're a nice bunch of people.
    - Melinoe, guild leader
  • Theforce86
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2018
  • Hi, this is Donle Jomid looking for casual and active players to join my guild. I created the guild after getting kicked out of another guild twice because life got in the way and I couldn't get on for a while. I had been an active part if it for a long time, since the start of guilds. So, I decided to make my own guild for all kinds of players. This way, players don't have to worry about being kicked out if life happens. The guild is called Swirling Firestorm, and I don't believe I placed a minimum level. As more players join, we can discuss how we want to do raids. Right now it's just me. But there will be raids, guild exchange, territory wars, etc. We should all be able to reap the benefits of a guild and make friends along the way. If you want to join, you are welcome. ^_^
  • Knights Radiance is a new guild that is looking to grow our numbers.

We have 11/50 Members and are at 3.5 Million GP.

We are currently completing Tier 6 of Pit and Tank Takedown. Everyone is welcome.

Please feel free to check us out. We want to add more people, so we can activate raids more often and do Territory Battles.

Look us up in game.

Have gaming.
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Everyone for interest. Only currently working with mergers.
    Post edited by hyme on
  • Top100
    Our guild "Top100" has 11 free slots to offer, so we are looking for a smaller guild or single players who wants to join us. We are a casual guild and all are here for the fun, so there are no rules for daily activity. We need you to prepare for HAAT and strengthen our Troops for Territory War. Beginners who wants to develop are welcome.
    We are 39 Members with a GP of 39M.
    Raids:
    Heroic Rancor: 2x a week. Starttime 19:00 CET/CEST. 0 Damage rule for 24h. - AAT -Sith Raid: Tier III od IV
    Communication: Ingame Chat or Discord (Discord not mandatory)
    We offer A friendly respectful community where we support each other with advise, gear and activity
    We expect you to take part in guild events and raids

If you want to become a member of our community: Just Join.
    If there are any questions: Feel free to ask by PM
  • We are 'The Legacy of the True Sith Empire'

Come join phase two of our growing galactic family!
    'There is only Pässion'

We just recently began our newest endevor, our first sister guild, in what we hope to continue to grow into a strong community! We have The heroic pit raid and tank raid on farm. Entry level is 65 so come get your raid Han and General Kenobi shards and take your arena squad to the next level! We have great veteran leadership and a discord channel full of helpful resources! If your interested in joining an awesome growing community send me a message on here or send me an ally invite in game! We look forward to growing our guild together with you all!

Ally code- 113-666-399

794lg8dnxudk.jpg
  • Daz1230
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Fervantsabers wants you!
    Currently at 35 million GP and looking to build. We currently have a mix of old and new players we’re all here to help. Our guild time zone is GMT

We are looking for active daily players who will take part in raids and guild events. We have No requirements on joining.

We currently are doing heroic rank with rules that will help people without raid Han to get more shards.
    AAT at 6* and we’re very close to completing heroic.
    Sith raid is st 4*.
    LSTB & DSTB are getting around 15 stars with some ROLO shards.

You can visit our guilds website for more information on our rules etc.
    http://fervantsabers.clanwebsite.com

My ally code is 669-343-381
    Post edited by Daz1230 on
  • Tattooine Sand Lords (51M GP)

Simply looking for active players, no minimum GP required, no outside chat required

We run HPit as often as we have the tickets and we're on the brink of running HAAT, but need more active players to take it down.

As long as you are active as much as possible (participate in all raids/TW/TB, etc.), we'll have you on board! Search for us by name (yes Tattooine has an extra t lol)
  • FirstOrder Recruiting (70 mil GP)

Hello there!
    We are looking for level 85'ers to join. No real rules except looking for active people who enjoy playing the game!
    Discord is used but not necessary. Definitely helps as far as TW's, TB's etc.

https://swgoh.gg/g/12865/finalorder/

We have HPit and HAAT on farm. Sith Raid we usually do 4's currently. Have open spots available so feel free to join.
  • Egoprime
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    47tbhjwamcrc.jpg

PRIM3SITH is looking for new recruits!

PRIME3SITH traži nove regrute!

We are a fairly regularly playing group of lvl 80+ players that is working towards advancement and growth, looking to acquire more members. Come check us out, we've never turned anyone away.

Mi smo nova gilda redovnih igrača levela 80+ i tražimo nove članove. Kontaktirajte nas sigurno će vam se dopasti atmosfera i timski rad unutar gilde.

Guild: prim3sith
    GMT+1
    Leader-Recruiter: Exar Kun 813-523-451
    GP: 8.7 Mil
    Opening: 10+
    Raids: all raids, TB, TW
    Languages: English, Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian
    Post edited by Egoprime on
  • The Aussie Rancors Looking for players!
    We are a new casual guild looking to fill up. Currently only me and my second account.
    PM me if interested.
This discussion has been closed.