Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Active guild looking to recruit 15 active players Nerdaholics Anonymous is a 66mil Gp guild looking to fill some holes by recent departures we do Hpit 3x weekly and HaaT 2x weekly both with 24 hour no damage window. T4 Sith whenever tickets are ready. 1 million GP preferred however we are open to helping players grow in the game. We have many veteran players looking to help players we just require you produce 600/600 daily tickets hits us up or come on over.
  • Ahopa
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018

Episode 8

image.jpg

We are a mature guild looking for a few more members to help round out our awesome group of Star Wars fans. We have no drama, have won most of our territory war battles, and have HPitt and HAAT on farm. We are looking for mature players that are interested in helping the guild progress in both territory wars and the new sith raid. We mainly speak English but have guildmates from all over the world!

Who we are by the numbers
    • 53M GP
    • 41/50 Members
    • Heroic Pitt and Heroic HAAT on farm - 24 hour 0 damage rule
    • Raids are launched at 10:30 EST AM/Pm rotating
    • Tier 4 Sith Raid
    Who we are looking for
    • 80+ level
    • 500-600 daily contribution
    • Maturity
    • Active in Discord and in-game (3-day inactivity rule)

If you are interested, please feel free to send me a message through the official forums, discord (Ahopa#4058) or an Ally Invite (648-456-944). We look forward to meeting you and having you join our progression!

Post edited by Ahopa on
  • 38⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 100M)

Looking for 2M+ players to bolster our roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles and deepen our territory wars arsenal!

Guild Reset 9:30 pm Eastern
    Raid start times: 8:30 pm Eastern.
    24 hour zero damage rule for raids.

Requirements for acceptance:

* Top 100 Arena

* Min Galactic Power 2 million

* JTR and CLS unlocked (preferred), 5⭐️+ Hoth Rebel brothers, ROLO, CHOLO, Gen V and Col Starck

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting two players to fill our ranks! We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank so come get your Han Solo and General Kenobi Shards! We are also very excited about Territory Battles as well as Territory Wars AND are starting to build squads for Sith raids!
    We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking for like-minded individuals to join with us for the growth and benefit of all!  So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**TWO Spots are now Open**
    Things that we are looking for from you: Discord, a swgoh.gg account, lvl 85 and at least 1mil GP, active in all guild events, like to chat.

HOW TO JOIN US!

Please come to our Discord server(link below) and an officer or myself will help you!

Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx

Raids: We are farming Heroic Rancor and HAAT. All Rancor launch times are Noon PST. HAAT raids are set on a rotation. We also have a 24/0 damage rule on both Tank and Rancor Raids so that everyone may benefit! Sith raids are launched as soon as the previous one is completed. We are currently farming T4 until we can drop it in less than 24hrs at which time we'll move up to T5(and we are actively building teams to improve)!
    Territory Battles: All TB strategy is coordinated in a separate channel in our Discord server and efforts are focused on getting the most out of TB possible, shards and currency both. We have also added an additional officer to help with the extra leadership load TB has added!
    Territory Wars: We are committed to winning in TW and have thus far only suffered two losses, one of which was a very close(and exciting!) battle. 

We want everyone to succeed and are constantly looking to improve on what we're doing to help all members.
    SO, come and join now!
    We look forward to welcoming you into our family. And as always…
    May the Force be with you!
    upKUYkx.jpg
  • Glados
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    wycLogo.png

Dansk Weyland-Yutani corp are hiring!

Click here to see our recruitment website for more info

Click to Join our Discord

or send Glados an in game ally invite. My ally code: 812 748 425

Må Kraften være med os!

ForeverWar.gif
  • BCBC is now recruiting, we are a 60mil GP guild, look at our stats at https://swgoh.gg/g/20499/b-c-b-c/

We complete 3 Hpit a week, 2 HAAT a week and are on t4 of the sith raid,

All we ask is you hit your 600 and participate in all raids, TW’s and TB’s and ideally 1 mil GP.

We use line so add southernfriedwedge to contact me or contact on this forum.

Cheers
  • Aliux12
    50 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    2epkne1.jpg

Sithari Revenge (115M GP)

At the moment we are looking for a few players, ideally in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), that work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads. JTR is a plus.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39/40* in LS/DS Territory Battles
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently doing T6 of sith raid (Almost T7 ready)

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW

If you are interested, please message through here or aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You

• Myke_Danger
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Wayward Knights is looking to fill 10 spots. We are a great group that have excellent communication we make things fun like a game should be. No one usually goes over 24 hours of being inactive. We have a GP of 50 mil and we are taking down Haat Hpit at T4 sith raid. GETTING YOUR GK SHARDS IS NOT A PROBLEM. Please come join us our members grow very fast and so will you. You can message me on
    discord at

Myke Danger #3013
    Post edited by Myke_Danger on
  • looking to fill a couple spots. we have heroic pit on farm. just about there on heroic tank had a player leave for traya shards so if you can contribute a couple mil on tank we can farm gk again. very active guild we have discord but not a requirement. pm me if interested or my discord is kalel#6115
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    WarGodsOfMandalor is looking for some active players to fill guild.

1 spot(s) available!

Jump in before TB starts!

What we do:
    * Heroic pit - 0/24 rule, FFA after that.
    * Heroic AAT - 0/24 rule, FFA after that.
    * Sith raid - 4*

What we are looking for:
    * Active members looking for a group of friends to play the game with!
    * Must be lvl 80 & active, just bring a 7* character to collect han & kenobi shards & talk in guild chat!

What we are NOT looking for:
    * An alliance guild merger

Drop by discord with any questions @ https://discord.gg/QhHXacJ
    Or just use the guild search & join!
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PDT

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 107M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (~2M, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
  • Tupacca's Deathfeltch
    32 million galactic power
    Est time zone

heroic pit 3x a week
    heroic tank 2x a week

Hey there, were currently looking for a few active members to join our guild. We have 32 million gp, and are super laid back. We don't have any crazy requirements or rules, all we ask is you try to get your 600 tickets a day and compete in all of the events. We do a 24 hour no damage rule to make sure everybody can get in on the rewards. We have members from all over the world, most are from north America. We beat haat for the first time 2 weeks ago so we all just started getting Kenobi shards. Looking for members who can help us get more stars in territory battles, and grow with us. Hit me up if you think you would make a great fit.
  • We are recruiting any level of player as long as you are active daily.

10 spots open HAAT and HPIT is on farm. We have kicked alot of people that were inactive or getting less than 250 tickets a day.

hit me on here or discord Nadebot#2845

or come over to our alliance channel https://discord.gg/U4nER2z
  • LanceBrownDSP
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Seeking 3 players with 2.5M+ GP

Guild name: The Five Oh First, 120M+ GP with 50/50
    Guild recruiter POC: LanceBrownDSP
    Guild's chat server/channel: Discord
    Guild raid times: 8pm EST Rancor, tank 8:30pm EST, working on building up to heroic sith raid
    TB/TW: 40 stars in both light side and dark side TB, 5-1 in TW since our recent merger about a month or two ago
    Activity: Full participation is expected in each facet of the game, but it real life happens, we just ask that you give a heads up in discord, no repressions

Overall, fun guild that is transitioning from paid back guild to taking it more seriously but without the rigid nature.
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    The GSF Alliance is a 3 guild heroic alliance that is looking for more players! We are currently recruiting for our Omega division!

GSF Omega: 101m GP (49/50)
    All 3 guilds run HRancor 3x a week and HAAT 2x a week, with a 24 hour registration period.

Also, all guilds share the same daily reset time (8:30pm EST) and rotate raid start times (9am and 9pm EST).

The Alliance shares a discord server and movement between guilds is free flowing based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up!

Message me on discord (hirano#5113) to join!
  • 47M GP guild looking to fill a couple spots. someone in the 1-1.5M GP range to help put us over the top in TW and contribute to raids. we run heroic pit and tank 2-3times a week. guild runs on GMT but we have players from several time zones. laid back only real rule is 0 dmg 24hrs and no more than 2 days inactive(unless given a valid excuse, real life happens) pm me if interested, really need to fill these spots!
  • image.png
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    *Please note I am on discord all day today and looking to recruit before TB starts ideally*

Guild Walking Carpet currently have 1 spot remaining for a good player.

What we can offer you:

- A great group of people with a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
    - We are an independent guild and not part of an alliance, therefore we shape our own future and won’t ask you to move around
    - 91m GP
    - 32 TB stars
    - Won 11 out of our last 12 TW’s (16 wins in total)
    - 3 Rancors and 2 HAAT’s per week, both with no damage windows
    - Raid times that suit both USA and Europe
    - No silly boot rules if you don’t get your 600 tickets, people have lives!
    - Great discord communication
    - Well organised
    - As much help and advice as you need in order to improve as a player

What we’re looking for:

- First and foremost a good person to fit in with the culture we have, which is to be progressive but have fun and treat the game as such!
    - 1.5m+ GP (We have a guy over 3m, so we’d welcome big rosters as well as more in line with this)
    - We’d prefer 600 tickets but this isn’t a set rule
    - TB and TW active
    - Join our discord channel
    - To observe no damage windows on rancor/HAAT
    - We don’t have any set roster requirements, we’re happy judge each one on their own merits

As we start working on teams for the heroic sith raid, we currently have a policy of allowing guild members to do as much or as little damage as they want. Until those Treya shards are in reach, our aim is to keep the game as fun and stress free as possible. Downing heroic sith remains our long term goal.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact me Rapid#0447 (Guild Leader). I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Guild Walking Carpet currently have 1 spot remaining for a good player.

What we can offer you:

- A great group of people with a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
    - We are an independent guild and not part of an alliance, therefore we shape our own future and won’t ask you to move around
    - 91m GP
    - 32 TB stars
    - Won 11 out of our last 12 TW’s (16 wins in total)
    - 3 Rancors and 2 HAAT’s per week, both with no damage windows
    - Raid times that suit both USA and Europe
    - No silly boot rules if you don’t get your 600 tickets, people have lives!
    - Great discord communication
    - Well organised
    - As much help and advice as you need in order to improve as a player

What we’re looking for:

- First and foremost a good person to fit in with the culture we have, which is to be progressive but have fun and treat the game as such!
    - 1.5m+ GP (We have a guy over 3m, so we’d welcome big rosters as well as more in line with this)
    - We’d prefer 600 tickets but this isn’t a set rule
    - TB and TW active
    - Join our discord channel
    - To observe no damage windows on rancor/HAAT
    - We don’t have any set roster requirements, we’re happy judge each one on their own merits

As we start working on teams for the heroic sith raid, we currently have a policy of allowing guild members to do as much or as little damage as they want. Until those Treya shards are in reach, our aim is to keep the game as fun and stress free as possible. Downing heroic sith remains our long term goal.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact me Rapid#0447 (Guild Leader). I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!
  • hKeUG0g.jpg

We are recruiting! We have 3 slots now available due to players retiring early due to events beyond the game.

So... Welcome welcome! We are an Aussie guild, so if you are an international player and your raid times suit our raid times - look us up!

The fastest way into guild is to PM us on Facebook and you'll be paired up a clickable discord link and an officer will be with you ASAP.

All we ask is that you have 2M GP+, Discord, and use Swgoh.gg

MTFBWY
  • Some details about Wookieeleaks
    -progressing through heroic Sith, last attempt we had DN down to 30% in P4
    -124M GP (and counting)
    -41 stars in LS TB, 42 in DS TB
    -Record of 11-6-2 in TWs
    -use discord for chat
    -rotate Rancor and AAT raid times to accommodate other timezones
    -guild reset is 7:30pm EST
    -we do have a 24 hour registration rule for raids
    -many of us have been together since guild launch and looking for someone who is active everyday and will fully participate in all game modes (obviously vacations and whatnot happen). Message me here or on Discord at bigjsharkie#9733 if interested.

https://swgoh.gg/g/226/wookieeieaks/
  • SAINTLUCIFER
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    SAINTZ AND SINNERZ are currently looking for a few new members! ALL HEROIC RAIDS ON FARM! We will be running the new TB.

600 Tix per day required

Message me on discord SAINTLUCIFER#1137
    Post edited by SAINTLUCIFER on
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Hey all, I'll keep this short and sweet, our guild is looking for quality active members to join up. We just merged with another guild so we are still working out the details. Here are some details:
    Current GP - 135.9m
    Member Count - 50/50
    Reset - 7:30pm Est
    HPit and Haat - both launched at 9pm Est. M-F. 3pm Est. (sat and sun)
    Sith raid - T6 on farm, starting hSith
    LSTB - 42 stars
    DSTB - 44 stars
    TW - 3-1 since last 2
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3404/quantums-chaos/
    We are losing two players to a more casual guild who are dedicating more time to another game.
    If you want to learn more you can reach me on discord: Broosh#0841(edited)
  • kotd_banner.png

Independant HAAT 90 MIL GP guild looking for more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1.5M GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

https://discord.gg/GcXhkQ5

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Guild Name: Darth Metal
    GP: 102m
    Required GP: 1.8M
    Guild Reset Time: 9:30 EST
    HPit: Yes - Under half an hour.
    - Starts at 9pm, 24 hour 0 Damage
    HAAT: Yes - About an hour and a half
    - Starts at 9pm, 24 hour 0 Damage
    Sith Raid: T4
    LS TB: 33 Stars
    DS TB: 34 Stars
    Discord: Yes
    SWGOH Manditory: Yes
    Alliance: Kyber Corps Alliance
    Average Tickets: 450

Looking for a driven member to join our guild. However, we are not just looking for members for our guild, we also have an alliance that could be the right fit for you, from guilds further along in the journey than we are to guilds that are casual and for new players. Please DM me if you are interested in either.
  • *** Enraged Tauntaun ALLIANCE ***

Looking for members for the lower guild of the Tauntaun ALLIANCE!

- Projected GP of the 80 millions
    - Players in the mid to high million range OR with good teams for sith raid
    - HAAT and HPit are no problem, farming there will be easy for those who still need GK

Please contact me on here or better yet on my discord -> clemerseck#7797
  • **Falcon Force Ascended**

Come join our recruiting server and meet some of our officers

https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

We are looking for someone who wants to be in an active guild that farms HPIT and HAAT.

- Hoping to have Han Solo and General Kenobi shards
    - We raid @ 8pm EST

__Now what are the requirements for Falcon Force you ask__
    **Well...they're pretty simple:**

1. Have a minimum GP rating of 750k (if you’re close or very active please contact me)
    2. Have a public swgoh.gg account
    3. Get your 600 daily raid tix so you & the guild can maximize territory battles & raiding opportunities (400 is the minimum amount allowed)
    4. Be on Discord
    5. Be a positive influence in the community
    6. Have fun

If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, and thrive in, **Please join our Recruiting Discord Server** and introduce yourself. https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

**Or .. you can find me on discord @ RockyScott#2112**
  • Brand new yet strong guild looking for active players, just a few and flexible rules, all players welcome, we help each other to grow as individual players and as a team. Feel free to join us, our guild is open to join

We are running raids every week now
    • Heroic Rancor
    • AAT VI
    • Sith Triunvirate III

Characteristics
    • Guild name: The Shapers of KroVar
    • PG: 17M+
    • 26 members now most of us over 80
    • Watsapp group (optional to join)

Rules:
    • Be active (4 days inactive = kick). If by any circumstance you need to be inactive but will get back just let us know
    • Try to get 600 tickets per day
    • Rancor 0 damage first 24 hours
    • Mandatory: have fun
    latest?cb=20160511062518
    JOIN US AND SHAPE THE FORCE AT WILL

Send me a PM
  • Monkeybrains is looking for you!!
    56 m gp. We have a great core group of 35 players. Guild has 47/50 total. Both heroics whenever tickets allow. T4 sth. 22 plus stars in Tb. 13 wins in tw so far. Guild has worked hard to get where it is today. We want to keep growing. Come join and work towards heroic sth with us.