Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• fk9li8.jpg

Sithari Revenge (116M GP)

At the moment we are looking for a few players, ideally in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), that work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads. JTR is a plus.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39/40* in LS/DS Territory Battles
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently doing T6 of sith raid (Almost T7 ready)

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW

If you are interested, please message through here or aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You

• Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [update]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Guild Name Plinkett's Proahtiginist
    94 million GP.
    Heroic Raids HAAT, pit. 24 hours 0 damage rule.
    Non-heroic sith.
    Discord required.
    TB always get at least 27*
    TW 14 wins so far.
    Tickets 450+
    Looking for level 85/1 million GP preferred. Can make exceptions.
    4 spots open.

Most of us have been together since guilds launched and we are looking to integrate a few more chill and no drama people. We are building towards heroic sith. PM me if interested.
    My ally code is 612 263 785
  • GremreaperRD
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Join us
    Rising Draconis gp=12 mil and rising.
    Username on forum GremreaperRD game Gremreaper
    Discord https://discord.gg/DFjG9TR

Pit raids we rotate 4,5,6. 4&5 we are setting rules on higher lvl players to give lower a chance to play. Rule is use your weakest till after 24 hour wait. We go fast on these.

Tank raid normal for now. Takes about a week to finish.

Sith raid playing lvl 3. Now we rotate between 1-3

Min activity required is daily. Cut of inactive is 14days will reduce as we grow.

Min entry-level 20. No min gp we welcome all lvls and help the low levels grow.

We are close to territory wars. We are few members short at lvl 65
    We are help you to grow and have fun. Help us rise to to top.
    Post edited by GremreaperRD on
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Hi holotable buddies,

Trilium just got one spot free, due to a member who quit the game.

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid).

You want a good organised guild in matters of tw and tb? -> you're right with us (check down our success in those)

Atm we focusing on getting ready to beat in the future the sith raid.

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb & tw coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well as a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 96 Mio, last Ls TB we reached 35*, last ds tb 34, tw = 16 wins, 1 tie and 3 loss.
    Raid tickets: 400 - 500, we don't focus to much on that since players who are with us anyway mostly hit the 600 and enjoy playing - so we manage around 28-29k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on booth tb and tw and the new raid
    - friendly and communicative
    - minimum gp 1.5 mio

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb and tw instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious and well organized.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! 

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • Ravendock
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    kotd_banner.png

Independant HAAT 90 MIL GP guild looking for more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1M+ GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

https://discord.gg/GcXhkQ5

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • GhostsOfSparta - 90+mil GP looking for 2 (possibly 3) strong players to join our army!

We run around 3 Hpits per week and 2 Haats per week. Averaging around 31-32* on LS/DS territory battles. We don't lose many TW's (only a handful so far). The Sith Raid is going at IV for now until we increase our GP.

Now for what we are looking for...
    At this point we are wanting 2-3 strong players, 2.4 mill+ to add to our ranks. We lost a couple recently due to valuing Treya over loyalty and only want people who are not going to jump ship over such a thing. We value loyalty over anything. We are a fun group who have mostly been together since the beginning. Any questioned hit me up on here or on discord Don Pedro X#5134

P.S. Discord is a must.
  • Looking for Active Players -- Don't Need to Have JTR

These are always long, so I'll be brief:

IRON has two open spots right now. 80M GP, HPit 3x/week, HAAT 2x/week. PST Guild Reset. 27 stars on TB.

We'd love to find a couple of players who are active (daily tickets, TB, TW) and improving but we're not hardcore. We'd like to get to higher Sith raids but we're not there yet and that's fine.

If interested, please leave me a note or find me on Discord @Baniss#1158. Thanks!
  • **Falcon Force Ascended**

Come join our recruiting server and meet some of our officers

https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

We are looking for someone who wants to be in an active guild that farms HPIT and HAAT.

- Hoping to have Han Solo and General Kenobi shards
    - We raid @ 8pm EST

__Now what are the requirements for Falcon Force you ask__
    **Well...they're pretty simple:**

1. Have a minimum GP rating of 750k (if you’re close or very active please contact me)
    2. Have a public swgoh.gg account
    3. Get your 600 daily raid tix so you & the guild can maximize territory battles & raiding opportunities (400 is the minimum amount allowed)
    4. Be on Discord
    5. Be a positive influence in the community
    6. Have fun

If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, and thrive in, **Please join our Recruiting Discord Server** and introduce yourself. https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

**Or .. you can find me on discord @ RockyScott#2112**

• Iamthebendu
    *We are Iamthebendu!
    -We are looking to fill our roster and have more people join the fun!

Info
    *We are a new guild with some newer players and a couple of Vets to guide us thru.
    *We currently have about 27 Active players and 7,441,157 GP.
    *We are currently doing normal AAT, T4-5 Rancor, and Sith T1 raids.
    *We use Discord for comms and bot help but Discord is not required.

Reqs
    *Daily player
    *2 Donations daily
    *Preferred: max raid tickets
    *Have fun~!

Other
    https://swgoh.gg/g/40720/iamthebendu/
    *A SWGoH account is not required but very helpful to have.

Interested?
    Hit me up on Discord @ Phylo#1729
    or
    Join us on Discord
    https://discord.gg/C4bkcDx
  • Hi everyone,

Our guild "Jedis with attitude" is looking for active members to join us!

Guild Name: Jedis with attitude
    Timezone: UK
    We are at 32.5mil GP power
    Player levels 78 - 85, we have players with CLS, Thrawn, BB8, working on JTR
    We are doing Heroic Rancor (3 times a week), Normal Tank (2 times a week), almost ready for HAAT and tier 3 of the Sith Raid.
    We are participating in TB and TW and we normally get 15-16 stars and we are hoping for our 8th TW win when the TWs open again.

Requirements:
    We ask that our members do a minimum of 300 tickets per day
    Participate in TWs and TBs
    We also have the 24 hours 0 damage rule for the Heroic Rancor raid so everyone gets the chance to participate.
    We use the in game chat to discuss strategy and do not have any other apps like line or discord.
    Send me ally request for invite thanks
    Ally code 722-979-754
  • Embrace the dark! The Sëntinels of Darkness want you!

We are a fun friendly guild with focus progression in mind. Lots of knowledgeable individuals (and a few youtubers) that like to help and advise. A bot Master writing the guilds own personal bot.

DISCORD IS MANDATORY

HPIT & HAAT on farm. We are an EST guild raids are launched at 7:30pm or 8pm.
    T4 Sith raid pushing toward T5.

We have 25 Stars in both Territory Battles.
    Undefeated in Territory Wars.

We give donations. One of the members has over 6k in donations.

What we are looking for:
    600 tickets daily. A swgoh account. 1M gp. Full participation in all guild activities. Active engaged players that want to embrace the darkness and snuff out the light.

https://discord.gg/T3cVY3R
  • hackslash27
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Looking for 10-16 members!!

Tired of policing your people? Frustrated for not finishing Heroic Sith?! Look no further!!!
    We are a 124m+ current Guild GP that is looking for a group of 10-16 members preferably with average of 2.2m each!
    • 124m+ GP
    • 40-LSTB | 41-DSTB
    • HPit | HAAT | T6-Sith Raid [working on Heroic]
    • TW: 14 - 1 - 6

Highly organized guild.Discord required!

Raid schedule and other rules could be discussed before joining!
    See ya!

Contact me on Discord: AquilaZephyr VoV#8441
  • **Falcon Force Ascended**

Come join our recruiting server and meet some of our officers

https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

We are looking for someone who wants to be in an active guild that farms HPIT and HAAT.

- Hoping to have Han Solo and General Kenobi shards
    - We raid @ 8pm EST

__Now what are the requirements for Falcon Force you ask__
    **Well...they're pretty simple:**

1. Have a minimum GP rating of 750k (if you’re close or very active please contact me)
    2. Have a public swgoh.gg account
    3. Get your 600 daily raid tix so you & the guild can maximize territory battles & raiding opportunities (400 is the minimum amount allowed)
    4. Be on Discord
    5. Be a positive influence in the community
    6. Have fun

If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, and thrive in, **Please join our Recruiting Discord Server** and introduce yourself. https://discord.gg/CJ4TquH

**Or .. you can find me on discord @ RockyScott#2112**
  • Dissb
    14 posts Member
    US | PST | Independent | Discord

Our 30ish members average 2.5M GP and looking for an active group of 10-15 players. Ideally, we would like to find an existing guild looking to bring their Top Players into an established group with deep rosters.

We don't believe in micromanagement, our motto is "Get your stuff done, no one is watching. We will get to heroic Sith eventually."

Discord: Dissb#4728
  • Kashyyyk's Forgotten is looking to recruit new members.
    • We currently have 32/50 members, with a total GP of 22m
    • North American based guild, we raid at roughly 4-6PM PST
    • We run heroic rancors (0 damage for the first 24 hours), heroic tanks and tier 3 sith raids.
    • We typically score 13-15* in TB.
    We are looking for new members who are active daily and contribute to the guild when possible. We have a friendly and community based guild and are looking for new additions. If you're interested or have any other questions please message me here or on discord (Tango Fox#2223). Hope to see you in game!
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Hi holotable buddies,

Trilium just got one spot free, due to a member who quit the game.

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid).

You want a good organised guild in matters of tw and tb? -> you're right with us (check down our success in those)

Atm we focusing on getting ready to beat in the future the sith raid.

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb & tw coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well as a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 96 Mio, last Ls TB we reached 35*, last ds tb 34, tw = 16 wins, 1 tie and 3 loss.
    Raid tickets: 400 - 500, we don't focus to much on that since players who are with us anyway mostly hit the 600 and enjoy playing - so we manage around 28-29k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on booth tb and tw and the new raid
    - friendly and communicative
    - minimum gp 1.5 mio

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb and tw instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious and well organized.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! 

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • Poizyn
    39 posts Member
    Rising Honor is a new and upcoming guild in the community, we are currently a few guys from a bigger guild starting up a fresh guild so we know this game inside and out. We are accepting anyone willing to join at the moment until we hit capacity. Rising Honor is not only a guild within SWGoH, but will be expanding to other games as well in the future. Discord servers are all ready set up and ready to go. All we need is you!

Raids

Pit - We have a couple people that can solo the raid so if you are interested in Han Solo shards, this guild is for you!

AAT - We are currently running normal, and can beat it within a few hours... Heroic AAT is very close so if you are wanting Kenobi shards, or have a good knowledge/roster for it, Join away!

STR - We will be running T3 to start with but if it gets too east we will bump it up to T4. Guild mates should be thinking about farming the necessary toons to move up a tier.

Requirements

- Discord is a MUST
    - A swgoh.gg profile must be synced
    - 600/600 tickets (Or close) everyday
    - Contribute To Raids and Guild Event (As best as possible)
    - Be active in game as well as on discord
    - Be friendly and helpful to fellow guild mates
    - Donate gear as often as possible

As for TW and TB goes. since we are a Very Very new guild we have not done any yet. But as soon as we can start them we will give it our all!

There is also 3 Officer positions Open, The sooner you join and get your name in, the better chances you'll have if that's something you want.

If you are wanting to join, or want more info, you can either join the discord server... https://discord.gg/u2Z9N3Z or message me on here or on discord. Poizyn#8820
  • Future of the Order is recruiting!
    We are an affiliate guild of the Shattered Order Podcast. Currently at 26.3 mil gp and growing. This group is for new & mid level players looking to learn and grow together equipped with expert advice and countless resources.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35781/future-of-the-order/

Raids:
    •Heroic Pit (3 times weekly)
    •Heroic AAT (2 to 3 times weekly)
    •Sith Triumvirate (running constantly T2/T3)

Requirements:
    •Active Players Only
    •600 Daily Raid Tickets
    •Player level 65+
    •Discord
    •Swgoh.gg account sync

If you’re interested in joining contact myself:
    zsplash#9467
    Or
    Azurhalo#3627
    On discord.

Act now. Spots filling fast.
    Hope to see you soon!
  • The Pirate Alliance is Recruiting!
    Alliance_Poster.jpg

The Bespin Pirates demand ask that you:
    • Use Discord (very important for our TB counter).
    • Are getting your 600 a day.

The Bespin Pirates are a Heroic raid guild working to improve our TB strategy to improve our star count. Currently on a winning streak for TW despite facing guilds above their GP. We are currently at 75m GP with spaces so can improve on that as well as having a few inactive to replace which will help us improve faster.

We are the sub guild of the top 200 guild The Dagobah Pirates. They may consider new recruits of 2.5m GP and above provided you have strong TB and Sith Raid squads. They hit 42* and 44* in TBs and farm HSith which we aim to learn from their strategy which is why Discord is an important requirement for us.

If you are interested in joining you can comment below, PM me or for a quicker response join straight into our discord server using the following link: https://discord.gg/BH7SpvY
  • The Pirate Alliance is Recruiting!
    Alliance_Poster.jpg

The Bespin Pirates demand ask that you:
    • Use Discord (very important for our TB counter).
    • Are getting your 600 a day.

The Bespin Pirates are a Heroic raid guild working to improve our TB strategy to improve our star count. Currently on a winning streak for TW despite facing guilds above their GP. We are currently at 75m GP with spaces so can improve on that as well as having a few inactive to replace which will help us improve faster.

We are the sub guild of the top 200 guild The Dagobah Pirates. They may consider new recruits of 2.5m GP and above provided you have strong TB and Sith Raid squads. They hit 42* and 44* in TBs and farm HSith which we aim to learn from their strategy which is why Discord is an important requirement for us.

If you are interested in joining you can comment below, PM me or for a quicker response join straight into our discord server using the following link: https://discord.gg/BH7SpvY
  • Looking for one POSSIBLY two members after territory battle to replace a frequently inactive and one who can't/refuses to follow guild rules.
    About us:
    Currently 48mil GP
    HAAT/HPIT on farm(mostly US EST times but also accommodate our European guildies)
    22*DSTB/on track for 21* this TB
    We have a solid TW win streak going (I think we won last 7 or 8)
    The only requirements/not so much requirements but recommendations are;
    1. Active daily (7days gets you kicked unless you give us a heads up)
    2. Min 300 tickets(of course 600 preferred :p)
    3. We have a discord but it's not mandatory
    4.participate in all guild activities
    Most of our members get 600 daily anyway we currently average 24k raid tickets daily. We're progressive, but not pushy, no forced farms or kicking for not having certain toons.

Again looking for 2 members around 1.2-1.5ish mil GP!
  • Lifetime Power is an heroic guild with 99 mil GP that has been around since guilds were added to the game. We are currently looking to fill 5 open spots.
    We are very active and do Heroic Rancor 3 times per week every Monday, Wed, and Friday at set times. We also have HAAT on farm 2 times a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays at set times. We do not have Sith on a set schedule yet but are running them as soon as we finish one. We are an EST guild but we have members for many time zones. Contact us for schedules

requirements:
    1. GP around 1.5 mil
    2. required to contribute 600 tickets daily however we do understand that real life takes priority we just ask that you inform us if there is a good reason you can't meet that sometimes.
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public
    4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord.

We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve. If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our recruitment channel on discord where one of our officers will be happy to help you.

https://discord.gg/ExesAxS

https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/
  • STZ - Sto Twarzy Złomiarzy poszukuje aktywnych graczy!
    W porównaniu do innych gildii, może i jesteśmy niewielką gildią. Ale w ogromnym stopniu nastawioną na rozwój, więc jeśli nie rażą cię mniejsze liczby na początek - nie zwlekaj z dołączeniem do nas.
    Na ten moment 47/50 (liczba teoretyczna. W praktyce jest więcej miejsc także śmiało można dołączyć na własną rękę).
    8.2M GP i ta liczba konsekwentnie rośnie.
    Regularne hPity, uzależnione głównie od ilości ticketów.
    NAAT póki co opornie.
    W zakresie powyższych rajdów jednak możemy liczyć na wsparcie.
    TB : W okolicach 9* , zarówno LS i DS.
    Poszukujemy głównie graczy 65+, aby jak najszybciej ruszyć z TW i zarazem wzmocnić TB. Jednak każdy jest mile widziany jeśli będzie aktywny i konsekwentnie się rozwijał.
    Jedyne czego oczekujemy na ten moment to codzienna aktywność w zakresie DRT, rajdów i guild activities.
    A to czy zrobisz 10k dmg na rajdzie, czy 1m, to nie ma większego znaczenia, staramy się zapewnić wsparcie w rozwoju na tyle ile możemy.
    Nie wymagamy na ten moment swgoh.gg/discorda, aczkolwiek będzie to dodatkowym atutem - zostaną one z czasem wdrożone.
    Jeśli nie zraziły cię nieco niższe liczby niż w większości opisywanych gildii, to dołącz jeszcze teraz, zwłaszcza że prócz dziennej aktywności nie wymagamy niczego innego.
    Rekrutacja otwarta na całego, nawet nie musisz się nikogo pytać z dołączeniem.
    Jeśli jednak masz jakieś pytania, najlepiej uderzyć z nimi bezpośrednio do mnie, najlepiej na discordzie - GustaWSpartA#7801
  • Game of Clones IV is a UK-based guild looking for committed, active and friendly folk to join us as we grow and develop! We're currently just shy of 60m GP, and going through a revamp and reorganisation as we clear out some inactives and less committed players. We don't think this game should take over your life, but we love people who want to learn and develop and get better.

We have an active Discord where we discuss everything from the latest Sith Raid strategies to the upcoming movies. We're a disparate group, but we get on really well, and have a lot of fun.

Requirements
    ~ 1m gp (chat to us if less, we're more concerned about commitment)
    ~ 500 tickets daily
    ~ Discord/swgoh.gg account
    ~ Aiming to build a solid roster, particularly for TB/Sith Raid purposes as we improve
    ~ Raid and TW/TB Participation!

Details:
    24hr zero damage on Rancor, 24hr on HAAT, T4 Sith Raid on permanent rotation
    LSTB: 26+ Stars
    DSTB: 28+ Stars
    TW: 16/18 wins

Our timezone is currently GMT+1 (UK summer time)
    Rancor kicks off at 2100, HAAT at 1900.
  • If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild alliance look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful and have discord. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or power hungry officers.
    Alpha Requirements (Competitive):
    Discord and SWGOH Account
    Around 1,5M GP
    Daily Active
    24/0 Raid Rule
    TB/TW Participation
    Starforge Alpha has 66M GP and has 12 spots to fill up the guild.
    Omega Requirements (Active, Low Stress):
    1M GP
    24/0 Raid Rule
    If interested, please contact us on discord.
    Thanks, Domi
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Omega / Beta
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
  • I’m recruiting for Faptain Casma Episode II. We started as a small group of 13 that left a dying guild to start a fresh new one. We now have 49 members and a GP of 50m. We are a fairly casual guild who understand real life is more important and having fun is the main aim of the game but also want to do as well as we can while we have fun.

We run heroic rancor every 3 days. 0 damage for 24 hours, this is our only strict rule and allows everyone to earn rewards. We run HAAT every 4 days to farm GK, no rules on this one but strategy is required. Raids start at 7pm GMT. We are mostly GMT but also have a lot of EST players due to a merge in January.
    We enter every territory war and have only lost twice so far.
    We complete every territory battle and earn around 15/16 stars LS and 16/17 DS.
    We have a discord server but it is not compulsory to join or use it.

If you’d be interested in joining us let me know by PM on here or on discord Kev#5524.

Thanks
    Kev
  • Hello there! (GENERAL KENOBI!)
    We are the Guild "Mundi’s Revenge" and looking for a couple new players to replace some rule breakers and non-participants.

About us:
    • 104M GP and growing further each day
    • 49/50 Members
    • 5-6 raids per week -> HPIT and HAAT (with 0 dmg/24 hours), Sith T4 - T5
    • 32* TB LS / 34* TB DS
    • We do TW and have won more than lost (approx. 12/18 so far?)

Requirements you should meet:
    • 1.5+ million GP (ideally even more because we need a strong player to support our guild)
    • ACTIVE
    • Lvl 85
    • LINE app highly, highly, encouraged
    • Able to contribute regularly to raids, TB, TW.
    • Able to contribute 600 tickets daily
    • Able to communicate, follow rules and participate
    • Enjoy the game

Bonus Requirements (more chance to get admitted):
    • Decent arena and/or fleet rank (for e.g. Top 100 Arena, Top 20 Fleet)
    • Strong squad (toons with synergies and a purpose)
    • JTR
    • Ideally you have some of the characters we miss!! We think of a high starred Holdo/Rose/Wampa/Imperial Probe Droid or Hermit Yoda etc. = Toons we need in TB platoons
    • Good communication with officers about needed time off/vacations

If this sounds to your liking, please contact me directly per DM here
    We hope to hear from you soon,
    GodofGanja
  • image.png