Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• LeadersThatDontLeave is 124+ million GP and looking for active players at the HSTR level who want to grow with the guild.

Raid start times rotate between 1PM EST and 7:30PM EST. Raid rules are in place to maximize payouts. We run three Rancor and HAAT raids per week. We are ready to farm HSTR with two more players.

You will be a good fit if you have two or more of the following:
    RJT, NS, Chexmix, Imperial Troopers, Bears teams, a desire to grow with the guild

Personal Raid Ticket contribution and communication is a must. 2.8+ million GP is our target, but negotiable.

We are a mature group of players that use the LINE app for guild chat, sharing strategies, etc.

https://swgoh.gg/g/396/leadersthatdontleave/

If you have an interest in being part of a successful, well run guild; contact me for details.
    ~ Stagger Lee

LINE: st4gg3rl33
    DISCORD: st4gg3rl33#7802
    Ally Code: 486-487-736
  • Jedis unite is still looking for 4 members we want hstr not quite there yet but getting there were 118 mil gp if interested msg me in game u can find my ally code further up the page

• Guild Name: The Paxk
    42 million GP guild
    45/50 members
    Farming 7* rancor and Haat raids, tier 4 sith
    We are using 24 hour join feature for rancor and HAAT
    We rotate raid schedules launching when available
    Just won our 18th territory war
    Average for territory battles is in the lower 20's

Looking for active players level 80+ but mostly active players who love the game and want to improve. We hope to continue our success in territory wars and improve TB's.

We have a great core of helpful players but we have around 10 inactive players and want to revitalize the guild.

If you are interested contact me with questions on my discord or request to join.
    Ally code: 999-326-825
    Discord server: https://discord.gg/ReFBZAC,
    we are not requiring discord and not everyone in the guild uses it
  • Catarax28
    184 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    xx
    Post edited by Catarax28 on

• The old folks are looking for individuals or squads to fill us up for an attempt at the hsr soon. 1.5m minimum for individuals or average for squads. We are global, with Australasian leads. 35+ on Tb, and 24-1 on tw.
    We also have a European based friend guild.

https://discord.gg/PV6javS

Australasia:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/

Europe:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/
  • Hello there! TAF is looking to replace 3 people who are low on participation to boost us closer to being Heroic ready in the STR.

We will be making our first attempt at Heroic after DS TB.

A little about us
    - Our raid times are Hpit 7pm CST / HAAT 8pm CST / STR T4-T6 depending on the tickets (HPit and HAAT are auto launched when we have tickets)
    - LSTB 39* / DSTB 38*
    - Discord and a swgoh.gg profile are required
    - 600 tickets/day
    - TW...i think we just about break even.

We prefer a minimum of 2.4 mil GP (that’s our average), but if the roster looks good i will consider slightly less.

Don’t have RJT? Still have a decent roster and can contribute with other toons in the STR (Chex Mix, Nightsisters, FO under KRU, etc...) and kill it in other parts of the game (TW, TB, etc)? That works for us too! We are all actively working on teams for the HSTR and to improve our TB and TW teams.

We are currently at 122 Million GP with 50/50 members. If you think you or your small group fit the bill, hit me up on discord CHO YANG#5784 or stop by the 0otini family discord server https://discord.gg/wSWabHz and ask for CHO YANG.

https://swgoh.gg/g/21917/the-aluminum-falcon/
  • Gremio kinglandingArg es un gremio de 25M de poder donde todos los jugadores son F2P
    Hacemos 2 HRancor,1 HAAT por semana, necesitamos mas gente para hacer mas...
    En las batallas territoriales llegamos a 11-12 estrellas
    Buscamos gente activa, tenemos hasta 20 lugares disponibles
    Los requerimientos son hacer por lo menos 500 tickets diarios, nivel 70+
    Este es nuestro canal de discord https://discord.gg/SDWPB5 o en Line como kinglandingArg
    Nuestro tiempo de reset es de UTC-3 18:30 hora Argentina

Por ahora solo prometemos que los que estamos somos activos y tenemos ganas de progresar, si te interesa unirte envíame un mensaje privado.
  • Galactic Security (GP 125M)

Looking for 2M+ players to bolster our roster for HEROIC SITH RAID, more ⭐️s in territory battles and deepen our territory wars arsenal!

Guild Reset 9:30 pm Eastern
    Raid start times: 8:30 pm Eastern.
    We currently have 2 open spots with a guild average of 2.5M GP per player, so join now to fill out our roster before it's closed!

Requirements for acceptance:

* Min Galactic Power 2 million

* CLS unlocked, JTR preferred

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • VengefulCruelty
    190 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    3524pxx.png

Are You ready to become Free? To Discard Your Masters? To be a able to do as you wish? Become one of The Rōnin Knights. Our 55 Mil GP Guild Is Growing Rapidly and We are Seeking New Members to Continue its Growth!-- Preferably 1 Mil GP or Better, But The Right Person and the The Right Roster Makes The Difference.

• Heroic Raids -- AAT and Rancor Farmed Regularly @ 6pm EST (Great Place To Farm GK and Han Solo)
    • Sith Raid Constantly Moving Up Between Tiers.
    • 100% Win Ratio in TW
    • 24 Stars in Both TB
    • Fast Growing Motivated Active Guild, With Good Participation(25k+ Daily)
    • Strong and Experienced Leadership.
    • SWGOH and Discord Required
    • 600K Daily Required

This is a great guild with a focused group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

So what are You waiting for?

https://swgoh.gg/g/45798/the-ronin-knights/

Contact Me On Here or Discord @ VengefulCruelty#9264
  • Infinity eight is looking for new members. We currently an 81 million gp guild. We have pit and tank on farm and just started with tier 5 of the sith raid. Raids start at 8pm central. We are looking for players, who get their 600 daily and will participate in all guild events. New members should have 1.5 million plus gp, play daily, and follow a basic battle plan. Pm me here and hit me up on line at r3dbeard78 for more info.
  • Look for “go gold”! We have about 10 active members with about 5 pretty powerful ones. We need help!
  • YODAismyAprendiz
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hello
    25M+GP laidback guild is looking to fill our remaining spots!

Update: Our guild has grown recently and our star earning potential has increased from 13 stars!

We are seeking daily active players to fill our guild. We have room to accommodate a small group if needed.

Our group is active daily and deploys in each phase of Territory Battles and we are looking for daily players that will do the same.

Although we were a small group, we earned up to 13 stars in Territory battles ( roughly about 3,100 special events’ shop currency ).

This is enough to buy a good amount of gear or Hermit Yoda shards/ Wampa shards!

As a matter of fact, we recently had our very first Wampa and Hermit Yoda unlocked by two of our members!

So, YES! Even smaller groups can accomplish great things when working together!

Of course, our star earning potential will increase once we have more members join up, as we will continue to deploy daily and battle as much as possible.

Being a daily active player has its perks!

We are a laidback guild and we get it!

—It’s the reason why we don’t require daily guild activities, but we might encourage them every now and then....

—We don’t require nor encourage discord, line or any third party app....We communicate by using the in game chat without a problem.

—We will never dictate your rosters or turn you away for having a small inventory or GP...

As one of my members put it......"It’s a nice balance of understanding between having a life outside the game and wanting to contribute in every way we can“....or something along those lines.

If interested please send me a message via the forums or via my ally id. 972-432-549

Please don’t contact me for mergers unless you’re looking to merge into our guild.Thanks!

Post edited by YODAismyAprendiz on
  • •Our guild name : OMU’SATA ( FRENCH ONLY SPEAKING )
    Time Zone: Europe , 00:00 PM Reset
    •Daily Login: Alert officers when more than 2 days away are expected
    •Raid Tickets: Contribute at least 500 raid tickets per day
    •Territory War/Battle: Follow direction and participate in guild events (wars and battles)
    •Be Kind: Be respectful to other members
    •Have Fun: It is what the game is for.O4 While striving to advance it is also critical to have fun while doing so.
    •Looking for minimum of level 83.
    •Use discord for communication, to be able to communicate clearly. https://discord.gg/uKwEDNm
    We are running Heroic Rancor nonstop. AAT is run as soon as we get tickets, takes a day and we also run Tier 3 Sith right now. We get great participation in all territory events (9 and 2 in TW so far) averaging 15 stars in TBs.
    Meet us first in Discord: https://discord.gg/uKwEDNm

• scruffy lookin nerfherders

We are looking for a five new players who want to do HSTR in a near future.
    We are running T5 now since we think its the best bang for the buck.
    We are a positive, active and organized guild where most is in the age 30+ with RL duties that come first, but second is this game...or maybe third.
    We have 20+ wins in TW, 37* LS TB and 39* DS TB. Discord and a profile on swgoh.gg is mandatory.

Our leader is based in Central US time but we are a world wide guild and do our HAAT and HPIT at (CST)12PM (EST)1PM (UTC/GMT)6PM . Normal 24 hour join time.

You 600 energy/day most days.
    You like and understand this game and dont see it as an boring obligation.
    You want to take a step up from a casual guild that is not close doing HSTR, but the RL won't allow you for joining a hardcore guild, we consider ourselves the perfect inbetween.
    You have dedicated teams for HSTR ready Chex mix would be great and JTR and NS a nice bonus.
    You have 2M+ GP or got good squads suitable for the goal (HSTR). (If you are motivated and got lower GP = welcome)

PM me if you are interested.
    discord: @starfighter2000#3652

(A bonus is if you can tell stories about the good old times)

https://swgoh.gg/g/13554/scruffy-lookin-nerfherders/
  • durx1
    16 posts Member
    Shadow Collective

One Spot Open ~1.7M

We are a fun, chatty, friendly, semi-casual guild building towards Heroic Sith. The core leadership of the guild has been together since near-launch. We are extremely loyal to our mates. No ****/bullying tolerated. We consider it important to balance real life and game life. Healthy/Happy players are active ones. We are looking for 1-2 players that will be active in TW/TB and Sith. We are a semi casual guild but do not tolerate leeches. We primarily use Discord to chat but it IS NOT required. No 600 ticket tracking.

HRancor 7pm US Central and HAAT 8pm US Central

Tier 5 Sith FFA

working on or have heroic sith teams.

Only 3 TW loses, we will win most recent too

35/32 stars on DB/LB

Would like those admitted to register on swgoh.gg

Ally code is 672-338-295. PM in game or chat for more details. Discord is Doc Cross#7424 or try our leader SquiffyChad#9938
  • 48Mgp US based guild looking for a few players to fill some inactive spots. No gp requirements but you have to be active and participating fully. Message me for more info
  • Guild Name: Talk To The Han
    75 million GP guild
    35/50 members
    Close just need a few more players for sith raid.

We are using 24 hour join feature for rancor and HAAT
    We rotate raid schedules launching when available
    90% win ratio in TW active gp around 75mil
    Average for territory battles 26-29

Need to be able to do 600 a day

Looking for active players level 85 and 1.5 mil+ gp but mostly active players who love the game and want to improve. We hope to continue our success in territory wars and improve TB's.

We have a great core of helpful players that have been together for over 2 years.

Line is mandatory

If you are interested contact me with questions on Line stitches19 request to join.
    Ally code: 312-785-257
  • goat13
    246 posts Member
    Join the Notorious Separatists!!!!
    500k GP minimum.
    If you’re looking for a solid community that can help you in all areas of the game, this is it. We can help you focus and grow your roster by maximizing your rewards.
    We get 29-32 stars each TB and get a zeta or 2 each TWars.
    Haat and Hpit, Tier 4/5 Sith Raid.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication, a profile in swgoh.gg.
    600 daily tickets and participation in all guild events.
    Our reset time is PST based but we’ve got members across North America and in Europe as well.
    We’ve got a total of 81 million GP right now and 47 members.
    A sister guild needing guidance would be welcomed on our server.

Discord:
    goat13#0149
    DarthJarJar#6816
  • 68ky3z49w3qe.jpg

Marauders of Malachor Alliance.....

Member Guilds:
    Marauders of Malachor: 7/50 members, Guild GP 6Mil (rancor killers)
    Leader: Lone Starr (Ally code 479-114-599 or message me on discord @Lone Starr#2199)

Marauders of Malachor II (Starter Guild): 2/50 (Sister guild to develop new players)
    Leader: Barf the Mawg (ally code 282-444-599 or message on discord @Barf the Mawg#2748

Looking for Guild members or small independent guild looking to be part of an Alliance

If your are a outcast from a guild for not being HST raid ready like i was, so this is home for you

i started this Guild Alliance for those who are on the verge of being ready with no nagging or pressure from the leadership so this place has room, many opportunity to get officer duty.

members will NEVER be kicked based on their development

NEVER will be Dictated on what toons to farm or develop..your roster is your roster
  • Hello there! TAF is looking to replace 3 people who are low on participation to boost us closer to being Heroic ready in the STR.

We will be making our first attempt at Heroic after DS TB.

A little about us
    - Our raid times are Hpit 7pm CST / HAAT 8pm CST / STR T4-T6 depending on the tickets (HPit and HAAT are auto launched when we have tickets)
    - LSTB 39* / DSTB 38*
    - Discord and a swgoh.gg profile are required
    - 600 tickets/ day
    - TW...i think we just about break even.

We prefer a minimum of 2.4 mil GP (that’s our average), but if the roster looks good i will consider slightly less.

Don’t have RJT? Still have a decent roster and can contribute with other toons in the STR (Chex Mix, Nightsisters, FO under KRU, etc...) and kill it in other parts of the game (TW, TB, etc)? That works for us too! We are all actively working on teams for the HSTR and to improve our TB and TW teams.

We are currently at 122 Million GP with 50/50 members. If you think you or your small group fit the bill, hit me up on discord CHO YANG#5784 or stop by the 0otini family discord server https://discord.gg/wSWabHz and ask for CHO YANG.

https://swgoh.gg/g/21917/the-aluminum-falcon/
  • Justloseit
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi all! We are a hungarian guild with 75 M GP and looking for a few more active people.
    Our raids start at 20:00 CET(Hungary, Germany, France time etc.) and first 24H is join only.
    Doing HPIT and HAAT regularly. Running Sith raid T4/T5 with no limitation.
    Our TB is 26-28 LS/DS, hopefully with more active people this will improve.
    Requirements: 500 ticket/day or 3500 a week
    Be active in TW/TB and Raids.
    1M GP
    We are very friendly and accept that this is a game,
    if you do not have time to join in some activity it is not the end of the world. Constant inactivity though is not welcome.
    If there is a smaller group who would want to join together contact us and we will see if we can accept all of you.
    If you are interested join https://discord.gg/bC9rxw7.
    Post edited by Justloseit on
  • SUICIDAL EWOKS looking to bulk up for hSTR

Members: (40/50)

Guild GP: 77mil

Reset Time: 11:30pm UTC

Heroic Rancor: Yes, every couple days. We alternate between early and late to accommodate everyone

Heroic Tank: Yes, every few days.

Sith Triumvirate: Currently can complete 5* but currently focused 100% on this portion of the game. Looking for other players with same goal

Territory Wars: 23-7 record

Territory Battles: Typically between 28-30*. Looking to improve on this.

Discord: https://discord.gg/AFAWA9q

Members must be on discord server. Must be a daily player. Require 500 ticket minimum production. Any other questions please ask. Thanks.

Minimum individual GP of 1.25mil required. Prefer 1.5m+ but will make exceptions on individual basis

• Guild: Slovenia

Language: Slovenian
    Galactic Power: 85 mio
    Reset time: 10 PM UTC (12 PM Local)
    Chat server: Discord (https://discord.gg/CcMf8DK)
    Raids: Heroic Pit and Tank on farm twice a week, SRT 4* for the moment.
    Territory Battles/Wars: Doing around 20-25 stars in battles and winning majority of wars.
    Activity requirements: If away for more than 2 days, alert officers on Discord ("Away" channel).
    Participation requirements: Earning majority of tickets and participating in majority of raids.
    Level/GP requirements: Lvl85 with 1+ mio GP preffered, but will decide based on application.
    Description: We are an active Slovenian guild with casual mentality. We want to have fun and enjoy our time in Star Wars universe, so some occassional slacking will be tolerated, but not for long. We expect members to earn their place and participate in majority of activities. Having said that, we also acknowledge life has priority over games, so going away on holidays and having some time to yourself is also acceptable, as long as it is not too often and for too long.

For application contact via PM or our Discord server.
    Guild: Slovenia
    Discord: https://discord.gg/CcMf8DK
  • Shifting Veers

Looking for 3 players

About you:
    GP 1 million+
    Daily Activity (willing to communicate any extended absences)
    Actively participate in all guild events
    Discord app
    public swgoh.gg account preferred

About us:
    Guild GP: 68 million
    Guild Time Zone is US Eastern (UTC-05:00)
    HPit: every 2-3 days
    HAAT: every 3-4 days
    Sith:Tier VI
    TB: 25*

Contact me via Discord: AdmiralP#1917 - to request an invite to our recruitment server
  • NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU! (HSR ON FARM)
    We are a highly organized, 113M GP, independent guild. Currently we’re 32-1 in TW and average 38* in LSTB and 40* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week, HAAT 2x a week (both at 9pm CDT), and HSR 2x a week (launching at 6:30 CDT whenever we have enough tickets). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate. Come join our guild and get your Traya shards!

What we’re looking for:
    • One HSR ready P2 and P3 team
    • Toopers, BH, and Rouge One squads are a plus
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5574/new-world-empire/
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    j2326dblvp7t.png

come say hi! recruiting before TB starts. https://discord.gg/stGt43B
  • Hi Guys! I'm Dream from Ewokalypse Now!

We are a 107M GP guild with 44/50 players that is looking to pickup 6 quality players that are getting ready to push towards the Heroic Sith raid!

We are a great group of mixed nationalities that welcomes players from all over the globe! As a result, we rotate our Hpit times so all members have a chance to earn great rewards!

We are specifically looking for players around the 2 M GP range that have or are progressing JTR, Chex mix or Nightsister teams for the Hsith raid.

We communicate via the line app which is a must to help us coordinate our members into the deadliest murder bear army the galaxy has ever seen! Other than that the only thing we ask of our members is that they are friendly to one another, try to post at least 500 raid tickets daily, be generally active and participate in guild events, and most Importantly have fun!

If you are interested in becoming a member of the ewokalypse family, please message me via line app (Line ID: mitchmackay) or here on the forums with a link to your SWGOH.gg profile!

I look forward to speaking with you all!
  • Guild name: Rancor Food
    42k GP
    HAAT and Hpit
    T4 sith
    5/7 in the last TW
    48/50 players
    Lvl 70+
    Only requirements are that you are a active player looking to interact with the rest of the guild and participate in TW/TB.

We are very friendly and looking for a couple people to fill out our ranks.

Ally code is: 249-314-871