raids start at 7pm utc with 24hrs zero damage

41* in both tb
    100 Rolo shards
    58 IPD shards (100 very soon)
    good record in tw

requirements:
    top 100 in arena
    600 daily (we know life happens)
    2M GP (give or take, affected by tb teams and arena rank)
    cls, DT (7*)
    troopers for riad
    JTR unlocked or working on getting her
    participation in tb/tw/str raid
    discord installed (need to check instructions channel)
    having swgoh.gg profile

if interested pm me add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Us: We're a great independent and casual but hard-working guild. We've got >108mil GP and 38/40* in LS/DSTB with up to 5 openings. We have a great group of players from all over the world and are trying to enjoy the game and working hard to get to the next level. Our current goal is doing what it takes to complete HSTR. We are very organized and focused on improving the group, not just individuals.

You: 2mil+ GP, team player, active daily (600), use Discord, ROLO/IPD ready.

Guild Name: Ab Alquwa

Activity Reset: 10:30 PM EST (US)

Raids: Our raids alternate start 10AM / 9PM EST with HPit M/W/Sat, HAAT Tues/F, Sith T6 as often as possible.

Discord required. My ID: Emil Garind#4825
    Or join the guild chat: https://discord.gg/cAq8sgT

My Ally Code: 298-246-134

Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/

Contact me for more info if you're interested. We hope to hear from you!
  • DSinn
    21 posts Member
    It feels good to be bad. Join the Villains.

We are the flagship of a 4 guild system and are farming Treya shards in Heroic STR...shared discord channel with sub folders for guild level chats. The other guilds are 112mil, 90mil, and 60mil. If you have friends, feel free to bring them along. We are always looking to grow.

https://swgoh.gg/g/10611/villains-i/

Central US timezone, but with folks all over the globe from Sweden to Malaysia to New Zealand to California. 8PM CST raids usually, though occasional 1PM when we have extras. We require 600 a day so we can hit as many raids as possible

We are at 42* LSTB (close to 43), and 45* in DSTB. 100 ROLO shards and 90+ Probe shards each run.

We are fairly mixed, a number of p2ps (whales and dolphins), but quite a few ogs who haven't spent much, but have been on since day one.

We prefer the usual toons as other big guilds. Have the ability to get ROLO and Probe shards, have at least a few STR teams viable at heroic. Priority given to those with Wampa, Hermit Yoda, high end pay toons, high end Rogue One and/or BH teams. That said, our top requirement is activity, interest, and hunger. We can overlook some holes in your roster, but we are looking for those willing to fit in from the beginning and grow.

We are fairly laid back about stuff. Add me on Discord Daryl Sinn#5351. We likely won't be able to add you before the TW, but if you are still looking for a good spot, let me know. And if you aren't sure where you might fit, touch base and I can help you find a home someplace!
  • Radium
    79 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    140mil + usa guild.
    43/45* tb
    heroic sith ON FARM.
    845pm eastern raids.
    dm me
    line: AtcRadium
    discord: radium#9957

you should be closer to 3mil
  • phozen
    29 posts Member
    Greeting fellow Holotable heroes!

If you are looking for Traya shards and higher TB rewards, look no further! FTW Alliance is looking for players to fill our ranks! Our raid starts at 1000hrs EST/2200hrs GMT8

FTW Farmers to Whales, Guild reset at 0630 EST/ 1830 GMT8 (138+ mil GP, TB - 43/44stars)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/28004/ftw-farmers-to-whales/

Contact me on discord (pho#4100) or line (jianleon) if you are interested!
  • 38⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 100M)

Looking for 2M+ players to bolster our roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles and deepen our territory wars arsenal!

Guild Reset 9:30 pm Eastern
    Raid start times: 8:30 pm Eastern.
    24 hour zero damage rule for raids.

Requirements for acceptance:

* Top 100 Arena

* Min Galactic Power 2 million

* JTR and CLS unlocked (preferred), 5⭐️+ Hoth Rebel brothers, ROLO, CHOLO, Gen V and Col Starck

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Hi we are an Aussie guild looking at recruiting
    ☆☆☆ The Viscious Crew is Recruiting !!! ☆☆☆
    A close-knit guild, with strong core values, with
    loyalty over GP, and a good sense of
    companionship. The main-goal is to grow
    together as a team. Put in the effort and be a
    good person and you'll always have a home
    at the Viscious Crew guild !!!
    Guild Name: The Viscious Crew
    Alliance Name: the MLCN Alliance
    Guild Time-Zone: GMT +10
    Guild Leader: @Arcanoth #3187
    Guild Recruiter: @Max1mus Pow3rs
    Current Number of Members: 47/50
    Current Guild-GP: 91m
    Third-Party Chat-App: Discord
    Rancor Raid Level: Heroic
    Tank Raid Level: Heroic
    Sith Raid Level 4 to 5 rotate
    LS TB Stars: 36
    DS TB Stars: 34
    Guild's SWGoH.gg Page: https://swgoh.gg/g/25384/the-viscious-crew/
    Looking for:
    New Members: from 1.6mGP+
    Daily Raid-Tickets Requirement: 600/day
    Consequence: 3x-600 misses/1xmonth = kick
    (Excluding any valid reason given for missing
  • Froov
    92 posts Member
    o3cKb4R.jpg
    The Ghost Squadron has a 6 open spots for the right people.
    We are a close knit group and part of a small multi-guild community.
    Currently we are at 113 mil gp, 40 stars last tb.
    We're based on arizona time zone with strong u.s. canadian, and european groups.
    guild reset is at 4:30pm az, 12:30am utc
    pit ffa runs 12pm az, 6pm utc. haat ffa at 1pm az, 8pm utc both with zero tap guidelines.
    Sith raid we are doing t5 & t6, and prepping for heroic is our guild's main focus.
    requirements:
    600 tickets required -almost- every day.
    Sith raid and tb participation.
    2 mil gp minimum, flexible if you have key characters (jtr, imperial troopers etc.)
    swgoh.gg synced
    be a nice person
    We use Line chat, hit me up. My ID: froovy69
    https://swgoh.gg/u/froovy/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2303/the-ghost-squadron/
  • Aliux12
    50 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    http://tinypic.com/r/2epkne1/9

Sithari Revenge (115M GP)

At the moment we are looking for a few players, ideally in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), that work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads. JTR is a plus.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39/40 stars in LS/DS Territory Battles
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently doing T6 of sith raid (Almost T7 ready)

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW

If you are interested, please message through here or aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You

• SARC
    134 posts Member
    Friendly/Active guild looking for players who are serious about progressing. We have 1 spot open.
    Need members that are active, get their daily tickets, can understand directions for TB, and serious about making progression. Players should have Jedi Rey as we are working towards heroic. Players should have 2.4 GP but exceptions can be made if it's the right roster.

Sith Raid - That's what everyone is wondering about when looking to jump guilds. Right now, we're on Tier V. Difference of rewards between V and VI isn't worth all the extra time between tiers. Are we Heroic ready? No, but that's what we're working towards. Whether that takes a month or more, I don't know. Trying to be upfront so you can make an informed decision.

Members are a mixture of FTP and PTP active players. Majority from the States. No drama.

Guild: Council of Balance (126 mil GP)

Guild Activity Reset Time: 7:30pm EST 4:30 PST

3rd Party Comms: Slack (requirement) its just like discord

Requirements: 600 energy daily a must, Slack required (it's just like Discord), ability to follow directions for TB

Raid Schedule: We try to always keep a raid up. We have both the heroic raids on farm. Normal rules. Times 9:00 EST (6:00 PST)

Territory Battles: 41 stars last time out. Looking for players who understand TB and are looking to work with a highly organized team.

Take a look at our roster https://swgoh.gg/g/2485/council-of-balance/

If you're interested, please PM me with a link to your swgoh.gg profile or message me on discord Sarc#7672 I'll get back to you quickly

Thanks in advance!
  • First Galact Empire recruiting
    Hello there, 120M guild with 4 open slots, focus on STR
    Raids at 18UTC
    Message me here or on discord Yatendouji#7044
  • Seiko
    11 posts Member
    Want to start earning Darth Traya shards?

We're a 120 million GP guild that routinely hits 41 stars on TBs. 4/4 for TWs this month and 105th on the leaderboard.

We will start HSith in two weeks. Right now we are looking for a few strong players that have at least two Hsith ready teams (JTR, Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix or Nightsisters).

All that we ask our members to do is: 600 daily, follow basic raid rules, check discord daily and the most important have fun! We're always positive and enjoy having fun.

We are an enthusiastic group that have been together for over a year. We enjoy helping each other obtain our personal and guild goals. Our members are our family. If you're looking for a new home, join us and see what it's like to be in Exile

https://discord.gg/RUsHNJh

We're part of The Alliance Community
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Grievous Generals- UK Guild - 138million+ GP - 42* TB
    Add me on Discord - Anomander#0927
    Completing Sith Heroic Raid - Join Us.

Hello,

We completing Heroic Sith Raid and are very well organized.Get your TRAYA shards with us.

Territory Battles we are at 42/45 stars with over a 135million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time in you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.

We are doing AAT Heroics and Rancor and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.

We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place when tickets are available with a 24hr window for 0 scores if needed, we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and we are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.

Requirements are
    Level 85
    Over 2.7 million GP
    7* Capital Ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the Discord app for comms
    Discord contact. Anomander#0927
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • JMC Keepers of Light (110M+ when we are full) guild is looking for 8x Players (1.5M+) with TB roster ready. Must have JTR /or ready to obtain JTR for upcoming event for hSTR-preparation.
    We are a very dedicated guild that is very responsive. Do not bring drama! Everyone is nice and fully dedicated to producing rewards and keeping the guild VERY competitive.
    40* TBs
    - 1.5M +
    - 600 and TB-participation Mandatory.
    - TW is mandatory
    - Over 110M GP when full (80+ currently)
    -3x HPit/ 2xHaaT per week in farm mode
    -Raid times in CST
    -T5 is a routine for us, T6 is our shortterm goal . hSTR is our aim after T6 made routine!
    - For communication : LINE APP is mandatory
    - Haat raid times are Tues, Thur at 4 pm CST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    - Pit raid times are Tues, Thur, and Sat at 12:30 PM CST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Contacts
    Line ID (for primary contact only) : RESEAC
    Second Line ID contact : Thunder
    Please contact us on Line if interested.
  • LanceBrownDSP
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Seeking 3 players with 2.5M+ GP

Guild name: The Five Oh First, 120M+ GP with 50/50 players
    Guild recruiter POC: LanceBrownDSP
    Guild's chat server/channel: Discord
    Guild raid times: 8pm EST Rancor, tank 8:30pm EST, working on building up to heroic sith raid
    TB/TW: 40 stars in both light side and dark side TB, 5-1 in TW since our recent merger about a month or two ago
    Activity: Full participation is expected in each facet of the game, but it real life happens, we just ask that you give a heads up in discord, no repressions

Overall, fun guild that is transitioning from paid back guild to taking it more seriously but without the rigid nature.
  • Hello, prospective! The 217th Legion is looking for a few more active members interested in dominating the Holotables.
    We were founded as a free to play guild centered around casual play, but have evolved into a more serious guild wishing to maximize profits through increased communication. Using Discord, we require only 1 channel to be un-muted despite having multiple channels dedicated to specific areas of the game. We want you to join us and rise to the top of your shard.

HxSVtcE.png

Details:
    -47/50 Members at the moment.
    ~62,500,000 Galactic Power.
    -Multiple Rey (Jedi Training)
    -Multiple Imperial Troopers
    -Heroic Rancor multiple times a week
    -Heroic AAT multiple times a week
    -Tier 4 Sith Raid
    ~23 Stars on Territory Battles
    -Coordinated Territory Wars

Rules & Requirements:
    -Level 85
    -Discord is MANDATORY
    -Cannot be inactive for 7+ Days
    -Cannot be named “Mol Eliza”
    -Must register with SWGOH.GG
    -Must register for every Territory Wars
    -24 Hour Zero Damage Phase for all Heroic Tier Raids.
    -Cannot Mute rules-announcements Discord channel

We can guarantee shards for: General Kenobi, Raid Han, Leia Organa, and Imperial Probe Droid
    Please join the Discord here: discord.gg/HYQpk7D
    Otherwise contact CaptainPatrick#1309 or Painfuldisco#9043
  • 0Mp7U8d.jpg

Current Status: We have 1 position open!

Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a fantastic day.

If you are looking for a dedicated guild that is well organized and goal driven without being overbearing and draining the fun from your game, you’ve found it.

Dark Force Separatists is recruiting daily players. Our guild GP is over 112 million and growing fast. Our members are from North America and Europe and are friendly, helpful, and fun.

Requirements To Join:
    • Be level 85.
    • Have at least 1.7 million GP (prefer at least 2 mil)
    • Generate 600 Raid Tickets Daily.
    • Actively participate in Territory Battles and Territory Wars.
    • Have an account on SWGOH.GG or be willing to create one.
    • Join us on Discord (minimum check it for announcements, otherwise chat away and have a great time.)

What Our Guild Will Do For You:
    • Provide General Kenobi shards twice a week.
    • Gather Rebel Officer Leia Organa shards (currently 60 per TB)
    • Gain Imperial Droid Shards (currently 22 per TB)
    • Provide lots of good advice from friendly and experienced guild mates.
    • Maintain Discord with helpful bots and friendly guild mates.
    • Uphold fair rules for raids to maximize rewards for all members.

If you are interested in joining or would like additional information, contact me here via PM or via Discord (NatashaWinfield#8697).

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a lovely day!
  • Ad_zpsxylrkxad.png
  • Guild: Wraith Armada
    GP: 92 million
    Members: 49
    Raid Times - 930pm est
    Min Requirements - 1.5 mil gp
    (Read Below for Exceptions)

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for 1 more solid player with a 1.5 million gp with exceptions for good rosters and arena ranking. Message me on here if ur interested in joining!
  • Close knit guild looking for a group of 4-6 players who want to stay together. We will take individual applicants as well. Ideally we are looking for a group of players who will be Heroic Sith ready the next time JTR comes around, but can wait until then. Our number 1 focus is on hSith, but we also value stability and long term success. Right now we have 20 JTR, by the next event should be at least 35. RR is serious guild, but we are also laid back. Our ideal player can take broad orders, understand them and make decisions. We avoid micromanaging because we understand people have real lives, that a game that is supposed to be fun break from said life, and most importantly to help our players avoid burnout. This style has been the foundation for great success. All of our players take ownership in our team.

600 tickets and discord are mandatory.

Rebels Rogues

https://swgoh.gg/g/110/rebel-rogues/

107GP with 47/50

LS TB: 38
    DS TB: 38

We have won our last 8 TW in a row and are currently ranked in the top 200 for TW even though we are unranked in GP.

HAAT and hPit rotate 12pm and 9pm EST to accommodate different time zones.

Email: Pm me, join our recruitment server @ https://discord.gg/rNf3FeCr or send us invite request in game
  • Amadala Guard

137mil GP after last person (you) joins

Light TB - 42+ stars
    Dark TB - 44 stars
    Heroic Pit - 8.30pm EST
    Heroic Tank - 6.30pm EST

●working on heroic sith teams now

Just search the guild name, Amadala Guard, and join today!
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Hey all, I'll keep this short and sweet, our guild is looking for quality active members to join up. We just merged with another guild so we are still working out the details. Here are some details:
    Current GP - 135.9m
    Member Count - 50/50
    Reset - 7:30pm Est
    HPit and Haat - both launched at 9pm Est. M-F. 3pm Est. (sat and sun)
    Sith raid - T6 on farm, starting hSith
    LSTB - 42 stars
    DSTB - 44 stars
    TW - 3-1 since last 2
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3404/quantums-chaos/
    We are losing two players to a more casual guild who are dedicating more time to another game.
    If you want to learn more you can reach me on discord: Broosh#0841(edited)
  • kotd_banner.png

Independant HAAT 90 MIL GP guild looking for more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1.5M GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

https://discord.gg/GcXhkQ5

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • rpeach72
    76 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hey all, I'll keep this short and sweet, our guild is looking for quality active members to join up. We have three members who are underperforming and will be moved to our lower guild so we are looking to find 3 replacements. Here are some details:

Current GP - 136m
    Member Count - 50/50
    Reset - 7:30pm Est
    HPit and Haat - both launched at 9pm Est. M-F. 3pm Est. (sat and sun)
    Sith raid - T6, will run Heroic for the first time next week
    LSTB - 42 stars
    DSTB - 44 stars
    TW - 3-1 over the last 4 wars (we merged with another guild a few weeks ago)

https://swgoh.gg/g/3404/quantums-chaos

What we are looking for:
    Sith ready (or close to be ready teams)
    Daily members who participate in all activities without hesitation.
    GP - 2.3m

If you want to learn more you can reach me on discord: rpeach72#5107
  • Close knit guild looking for a group of 4-6 players who want to stay together. We will take individual applicants as well. Ideally we are looking for a group of players who will be Heroic Sith ready the next time JTR comes around, but can wait until then. Our number 1 focus is on hSith, but we also value stability and long term success. Right now we have 20 JTR, by the next event should be at least 35. RR is serious guild, but we are also laid back. Our ideal player can take broad orders, understand them and make decisions. We avoid micromanaging because we understand people have real lives, that a game that is supposed to be fun break from said life, and most importantly to help our players avoid burnout. This style has been the foundation for great success. All of our players take ownership in our team.
    600 tickets and discord are mandatory.

Rebels Rogues

https://swgoh.gg/g/110/rebel-rogues/

110GP with 47/50

LS TB: 38
    DS TB: 38
    We have won our last 8 TW in a row and are currently ranked in the top 200 for TW even though we are unranked in GP.

HAAT and hPit rotate 12pm and 9pm EST to accommodate different time zones.
    Email: Pm me, join our recruitment server @ https://discord.gg/rNf3FeCr or send us invite request in game
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    4A7Ns6X.jpg
    WeShootF1rst (GP 99.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/28627/weshootf1rst/?stats=collection
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.600.000 GP(with few exceptions*)
    *Top 100 Arena
    JTR and CLS unlocked (preferred but not necessary), Hoth Rebel brothers, ROLO, CHOLO, Gen V and Col Starck and Bounty Hunters
    Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 50/50 but one (or more) spot will be open for limited time.

We average 28-30k tickets a day and score 35-37? on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    EU friendly hour 16:30 GMT(10:30 CST)
    USA friendly hour 16:30 CST(10:30 GMT)
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Sith Triumvirate Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.1 raid per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 99.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is mandatory, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Sith:
    currently running T5-6 so no rules!
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Rεd3k : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • fk9li8.jpg

Sithari Revenge (115M GP)

At the moment we are looking for a few players, ideally in the 2M+ GP range (negotiable), that work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads. JTR is a plus.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39/40* in LS/DS Territory Battles
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently doing T6 of sith raid (Almost T7 ready)

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW

If you are interested, please message through here or aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You
  • Seeking 3 players with 1.7M+

Guild name: HEROES ITA 110M+ GP with 50/50 players

Guild's chat server/channel: TELEGRAM

Guild raid times: 9.30 PM UTC+1 ( Rome time)

Activity: MAX partecipations during TB (38 stars) & TW.

See my profile here : https://swgoh.gg/u/matdic/

For more info, write me on telegram
  • JMC Keepers of Light (110M+ when we are full) guild is looking for 8x Players (1.5M+) with TB roster ready. Must have JTR /or ready to obtain JTR for upcoming event for hSTR-preparation.
    We are a very dedicated guild that is very responsive. Do not bring drama! Everyone is nice and fully dedicated to producing rewards and keeping the guild VERY competitive.
    40* TBs
    - 1.5M +
    - 600 and TB-participation Mandatory.
    - TW is mandatory
    - Over 110M GP when full (80+ currently)
    -3x HPit/ 2xHaaT per week in farm mode
    -Raid times in CST
    -T5 is a routine for us, T6 is our shortterm goal . hSTR is our aim after T6 made routine!
    - For communication : LINE APP is mandatory
    - Haat raid times are Tues, Thur at 4 pm CST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    - Pit raid times are Tues, Thur, and Sat at 12:30 PM CST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Contacts
    Line ID (for primary contact only) : RESEAC
    Second Line ID contact : Thunder
    Please contact us on Line if interested.
This discussion has been closed.