Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Blue Squadron (50m GP)
    of the xxxRoguexxx community is looking for a group of 10-15 to merge into our guild. We will not merge into another guild.

WE ARE:

+ A European based guild (guild activities resets at 6:30 pm GMT 5:30 UTC)
    + doing Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids.
    + currently doing T4 sith raids but working towards heroic in the next few months.
    + pretty well organised
    + our aim is to grow together, help each other, have fun. It's pretty nice here :)

we are looking for:

> Active and social players that participate in all events/raids
    >600 daily tickets if possible
    >discord friendly for communication/coordination

Please contact @ LiamZDC#5821 on discord
  • LordNox
    239 posts Member
    Do you want to merge and create a more competitive guild? We want it too. Let's work on a win-win deal.

Knights of Gone Plaid (49mil GP, 32 players mostly from EU countries) is looking for a middle-size guild (or guilds) in the European timezones (GMT-GMT+2; our timezone is CET/CEST) that is/are open to discuss various scenarios of the merger. One idea is that we could dedicate best players of both (or more?) guilds and create more powerful, more competitive guild and one casual. We do HPIT and HAAT, or win most of TW, but obviously we want more to challenge.

We are not interested:
    - just in joining another guild with part of our team (this must be win-win).
    - in being a part of a huge alliance of guilds (small is better).
    - in merging with guilds/groups that are in timezones more than 3 hours from CEST.

We are a group of solid players with significant power that already had experience of two or three merger situations. So we have the know-how and will be reasonable and open in any negotiations.

We are a part of a small family of guilds (Gone Plaid with 3 guilds - two US and one EU - bound together in common Discord server). We want to stay in that group and on the GP Discord server as we believe we have created very friendly and positive relation among players and we benefit a lot from cooperation. But don't worry - there are various options we can discuss.

So, if you see now (we see it) that it is a kind of a "glass ceiling" your guild has problems to break through, maybe it is a good time to discuss, how we can find a solution. But remember the Master: do... or do not - there is no try.

For merger talk contact Nox: @Nox#9021 on Discord

https://swgoh.gg/g/36140/knights-of-gone-plaid/
  • Suka
    2 posts Member
    Ok first I would like to start by saying please do not message me looking to bring us our break my guild apart. We are looking to have like minded individuals join us. That being said we are White Wind.

We currently have 34/50 with approx. 50m gp. We are looking to add 16 more members to our team. I may be able to make some room for inactive players, but would only be considered if we get to the point of merging.

We currently are doing HPit, Haat, and 4th tier sith. We have rules set for our raids once again we can discuss this if you may feel like we could make a good group.

We have a minimum requirement for tickets and request active participation in Twars.

At this point any finer details can be discussed in a PM on discord you can message me at sukayna#8665. We can talk about an other requirements White Wind has :)
  • Wookienuts71
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Merger found

Thx
    Post edited by Wookienuts71 on
  • jsmit79 wrote: »
    Hi! How are you doing? We are a medium guild, Rebellion Underdogs (25 total members [18 or so that actually are serious and stacked] ~ 27M GP). The few of us are carrying the weight of everything, but we can't recruit enough folks to really compete. Almost all of us have CLS and a handful got JTR this last event with the majority of us remaining ready to get her next time. We are super laid back, but complete all the dailies. We almost exclusively use the guild chat for communication because we are always in the game. Please hit me up if you would consider a merger. Thanks!

We are looking for a merger as well.

Our raid time is 10.00pm-11.00pm (GMT+8).

Our GP is 75 Mil with 31 Players.

We are mostly based in Singapore with some USA and European players.

Our guild name is FTW First The Whiskey.

You can message me on Discord @ Kungfu Hustler#1703 to discuss further if you all are interested.

Thanks n have a good day!
  • Want to join an active of group of players with an awesome discord chat? If so, come join the Alliance.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT and TB ready to join the academy. We want to find players who fit in with our community and hopefully play this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our alliance grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 12 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guilds as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

Currently, we are looking for about 10 players to put into our top sith prep guild (100+ mil GP) so that they can take on HSR in the coming weeks. Our top guild has HSR on farm and will help with getting it over the top.

You can contact me via PM on this board or on discord CaliRogue One#7234. You can also join our discord server https://discord.gg/pqKRK4f.
  • Hi..
    We`re a little guild with 10- at least players..We`re not so many,and not high ranked..GP is 3,7mill..
    The people who play are active and some of us is at level 85..
    Those who is not 1 mill yet,are working hard to get there--
    Good people..
    Hope we can keep the officers (me and 1 more) and maybe merge names :smile:
    (Rebelbase at Hothsystem) but open for your or new name...
    We go in european time so it resets at 19.00

my ally code is: 124-466-673
    or you can message me here

Hi there..I just wanna thank all wonderful people and guilds that has been open to a merge with us..We have now setteled in a guild..
    Thank you for your feedbacks..:)
  • lyhtboy
    26 posts Member
    Exiled Knights (Kit) is looking for a group of 16-20. We are currently at 83m GP, the right group could make us all HSTR ready. We are a friendly but competitive group. US timezones. We are part of a great Alliance, and would love to have you join us too!

PM here, or come to find out more information on our Discord Server. https://discord.gg/eXnSVcK Thanks!

• A dedicated group of tw players in the gp Range of 2.8-3.5 is looking for a merge or something interesting. We are Only looking for likeminded, which means you have tw focus. We are EU.

Contact me on discord for more info. Only serious offers.

watercolour#8408
  • Blue Squadron (50m GP)
    of the xxxRoguexxx community is looking for a group of 10-15 to merge into our guild. We will not merge into another guild.

WE ARE:7

+ A European based guild (guild activities resets at 6:30 pm GMT 5:30 UTC)
    + doing Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids.
    + currently doing T4 sith raids but working towards heroic in the next few months.
    + pretty well organised
    + our aim is to grow together, help each other, have fun. It's pretty nice here :)

we are looking for:

> Active and social players that participate in all events/raids
    >600 daily tickets if possible
    >discord friendly for communication/coordination

Please contact @ LiamZDC#5821 on discord
  • I represent guardians of the grey we currently sit at 61m GP
    Unfortunately due to the sith raid and in game changes we have lost some good folks and we need around 10 members to join our guild.

We are casual but active all members achieve our 500 ticket min.

We have a relaxed friendly attitude and this truely is a great place to grow we have won 22 tw which I feel is testament to the organisation of the guild and the great members we have.

As with a lot of guilds now haat is a breeze as is hpit with most of our members being able to solo large parts of tank and all of rancor.

Please do not contact me to merge our guild to yours we have 40 active members who we will not drop or move to another guild as loyalty is crucial in our guild.

All members are working towards the hsith and we currently run tier 5 and 4 to use up tickets whilst we get ready

What we want from you: join our discord server as communication is key you do not need to chat at all if you don’t want to but we do ask you keep appraised of the goings on in the guild

2nd and this is negotiable, it would be great if you have 1.5 million gp + but I will consider anyone on merit, I appreciate loyalty and being active if u can promise those things I’ll consider you.

3rd we don’t need your participation in raids you can just post 0 if u wish, but we do ask your fully participate in sith raid and tw/tb

We have ready prepared guides for all raids, arena tw/Tb to help anyone get up to speed , we also have an arena section and everyone who enjoys this part of the game is there to help you do better should you feel you need it , a few members including myself finish 1st most days

So if you’ve read this far, thank you I appreciate at least your time, if your solo have a couple of guildies who are bored of their guild or sick of people not trying like you are feel free to contact me of discord Icecoldcabbage #8806

• Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    We have a 12.2m GP and 25 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are not interested in breaking this guild up or merging with another guild. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • German Guild looking for Players

Unsere deutschsprachige Gilde Die Ära der Rebellion sucht noch aktive Mitspieler um die Reihen zu füllen. Momentan läuft die Kommunikation noch über Line, Discord folgt evtl.

GM: 29 Mio
    Raids: 16.000 Tickets/Tag, Heroic Rancor, HAAT in Planung, Sith Raid Ebene III
    Terriotorialschlachten: 14-16 Sterne
    Anforderungen: Level 70/500.000 GM, Aktivität
    Plätze: 11 Plätze sind sofort frei, kleine Gilden/Spielergruppen und Einzelspieler sind willkommen

Schreibt mir bei Interesse eine Nachricht, Bündniscode 464-747-695.

• Dear all,

We are small size guild with 25 active members and 21 million GP. We are Canadian base guild but now become international guild. We have clear HRR and intend to clear HATT and take more participation in TW. We are looking for active players who want to join our guild.

Our guild name is Canadian Falcon. The leader of the guild had abandoned us and we stuck with the name. We need active members. You do not have to spend 600 tickets to join us. We just need active members and support other member. Respect with other member is mandatory. Comply with 24 hours no damage rule in HRR is mandatory. We play for fun but active. Communication through discord is preferable but not mandatory. We are now in tier IV of sith raid.

We also open for merger or merged with other guild provided that the surviving guild should at least have 40 millions or more GP.

If you are interested please message me..my ally code is 393-788-138
  • Theforceisstronginretail is looking to have other guilds merge with us, theres 13 of us and a total GP of 19 million, we are 12 star on LS TB and well our way to 12 star on DS TB, we simply need to fill up our ranks so we can push into Heroic Tank and Heroic Sith raids, Heroic Rancor and normal Sith/tank raids are on farm and we do NOT require you to download any chat apps as we use in game chat to commincate! The guild is open, so any small guilds looking for a merger, feel free to join us! We look forward to progressing with you and supporting you!
  • Obi_Dan wrote: »
    Hallo zusammen. Wir, "Die Ära der Rebellion" würden gerne mit einer anderen aktiven Gilde fusionieren. Wir haben derzeit 26 Mitglieder, könnten also bis zu 24 weitere Spieler aufnehmen. Unsere Gildenmacht liegt bei 14,5 Millionen. Die Grube schaffen wir problemlos auf heldenhaft und der normale Tank-Takedown ist auch kein Thema. Bei Territorialschlachten erreichen wir 11 Sterne. Wir generieren etwa 12.000 Raid-Tickets am Tag und sind recht spendabel an der Gildenbörse.
    Durch neuen Zuwachs hoffen wir irgendwann den heldenhaften AAT zu knacken und auch beim Sith-Triumvirat besser abzuschneiden. An den Territorialkriegen würden wir gerne teilnehmen, was bisher nicht möglich war. Wir sprechen alle deutsch und kommunizieren hauptsächlich über einen Gruppenchat in einer anonymen App (Line). Wenn Interesse besteht, schreibt mir eine Nachricht und wir klären den weiteren Ablauf. Wir würden euch gerne bei uns aufnehmen, euch stehen natürlich auch Offiziersposten zu :)
    Viele Grüße,
    Obi Dan

Hallo! Würden gerne fusionieren!
    Sind ca. 15-20 aktive Mitglieder!
    Gilde: otoh gunga Alliance
    11 Mio gm
    Ingame Name Bender Ender!
    Id 799-225-297

Bitte gern hinzufügen!

LG von uns
    Bender
  • Otoh gunga Alliance sucht mit seinen 15-20 aktiven Mitgliedern eine Gilde zur Fusion.

Wir würden auch in die Gilde kommen!

11 Mio gm sind drin!

Gruß
    Bender Ender
    Id 799-225-297
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    ab46a18r673d.png
    We have a 16m GP and 27 players. We are growing everyday and would love to have more players. We are doing Heroic Pit, and currently do NAAT. Tier 2/3 Sith raid. We do not want to join another guild at the moment. For any more questions or comments you can reach me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • Good news everyone!
    The Shadowlands Alliance is setting its sights on the best coast! We are reoarganizinrg so a solid chunk of our veteran players will be spearheading the formation of our west coast guild. This means the guild will be HSTR ready on launch. We are looking for:
    -10-15 members to fill some spots
    - Strong chex mix preferred
    - active on discord
    - generally a good person
    Not looking for a pst guild? Hit me up anyway we can probably move you into one of our other two hstr guilds to free up more pst players. So send me a message, and I’ll send you my discord id. Let’s get out there and 7* Star that traya!
  • Papines
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Hallo wir sind eine junge deutschsprachige Gilde mit 43 Mitgliedern und derzeit 36 Mio GM.
    Wir sind auf der Suche nach Spielern oder einer Gilde, die sich uns anschließen möchte.
    Post edited by Papines on
  • EVO Army of Light, a 140m GP guild, ready for HST and US based is looking for a small group to join our group. We are a pretty active group and we are looking to keep it the same way, so we can demote a small group of our players.

Requirements:
    * 600 daily
    * 100% participation on TB, TW and Sith raid
    * Join LINE
    * All members joining must be heroic sith ready and be 2,5m gp or higher

We get 42* in LS TB, and 43* in DS TB. We want to improve TW and we want players who still enjoy the game. We won't be joining any guild or alliance since we already have an alliance of 3 guilds and all of us are on LINE, so we won't be joining Discord. For more info add me in LINE: J24kilates
  • Driods on WD40, a 50mil gp guild from east and west coast is looking for a group of 10 -15 active players to merge with us.

H. Rancor, HAAT, IV Sith.

We don't require you to, we only EXPECT you to participle the dailys and all the guild events.

PM me if interested.
  • Otoh gunga Alliance sucht mit seinen 15-20 aktiven Mitgliedern eine Gilde zur Fusion.

Wir würden auch in die Gilde kommen!

11 Mio gm sind drin!

Gruß
    Bender Ender
    Id 799-225-297

Habt ihr noch Interesse an einer Fusion?
  • UseThe4orce
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    We’ve merged. Thanks to those that responded.
    Post edited by UseThe4orce on
  • Looking for a merge of 10-15 players to help with completion of HSith. We currently have 9 openings and are at 110mil GP. 41* this last TB and on a 4 win streak in TW. Send RonnieG#7573 a message if interested.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/552/ntn-vgbearherders/
  • DawnOfENIGMA, the sister guild to Galactic ENIGMA, is now recruiting new members! We have just started and are looking for members who are ready to take on a challenge! We are currently at 38/50 members and ready to bring in more!
    Sharing the wealth of experience in our Discord server we are looking for players who would like guidance in the game to grow with us!
    We are happy and willing to absorb a guild in a merger(pending discussion naturally!) but as we are a sister guild, are NOT looking to be absorbed.
    Currently accepting all members lvl 65+! May make exceptions for the right person!
    Join us in our Discord server at:
    https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx
    Let an officer know you are looking to join and we'll be happy to get you invited! Any mergers we ask that you please contact our leader, CollinnOfENIGMA#3383 on Discord.
    We hope that you will be joining our family soon!
  • roadbiker00
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by roadbiker00 on
  • I know this is pointless but my guild is currently at 40 members is currently looking to absorb 10 members but could make more room for 15 if needed. If you would like to contact me message me on discord to know more about my guild. My discord handle is Commander Cody#7992 hope to hear from you soon.
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    -
    Post edited by hirano on
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    -
    Post edited by hirano on
This discussion has been closed.