Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 36 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 8
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few hours); Normal Tank (done in 2 days), Sith Tier 4 (done in one week).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we are open for more new members from others countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 70 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage Heroic Rancor.
    ◦ AAT and Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • itsDelirium
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello!

Destruction Zone is an active, semi-relaxed guild that has currently 15+ slots to fill. We're looking for a small guild that just like us wants to push things to another level, but nothing too hardcore. We're committed, cooperative and willing to discuss the terms of joining forces. Please PM me if you're interested!

---

What we're looking for :
    • A small group of active members, who want to play and enjoy the game in a good environment.
    • We don't require full 600+ energy a day unless you stay active and participate in every guild event.
    • Sorry, we're not looking for merges with guilds that want to recruit us at the moment, as we haven't heard back from most of our members just yet. Because of that, we're not sure they'd follow us anywhere and we don't want to risk losing too many people in the process of moving - sorry! We hope you do understand.
    • This ad is strictly for groups of people who would want to join us.
    • We can't offer discord communication, as we don't own own an account there, we only use slack - we could consider using discord, if we're on the same terms with your guild.
    • We're based in the UK, so similar time zone would be ideal.
    • Patience! Give us just a little time to respond (we'll reply within the same day anyway!) :)

---

We're offering:
    • Spaces in our leadership group
    • Good environment in a group of friends
    • Helpful, cooperative people
    • Slack chat if you're willing to get to know us!

---

Destruction Zone

• Guild GP: 37,568,928

• Active players who complete daily activities, spend 400+ energy a day and participate in all guild events are welcome.

• Player ID of a recruiter: Chris MacKenzie (ally code: 885-762-881)

• We have a slack team chat - if you're willing to join please leave your email!

• Daily guild activity reset at 6:30 PM UTC

• Raids our guild completes and how often:
    - Rancor Heroic twice a week, set on auto lunch and blocked for 1d so everyone can join before the raid starts
    - The Sith Triumvirate Tier IV once or twice a week
    - Tank Takedown Normal once or twice a week

• How well our guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars:
    - We usually manage to complete 5/6 phases of Territory Battles and win every other Territory War

• We're looking for people who are committed and who are not planning to stop playing any time soon. We want to grow as a team, be cooperative and supportive. Slack communication isn't required, but staying up to date with our guild chat in game is (you don't need to take part in any discussion, as long as you read our posts and act accordingly to our requests). If you think we're the guild you're looking for, we'll be happy to have you!
    Post edited by itsDelirium on
  • Zylos Vendetta 3 is a mid level guild with 32M GP that currently looking to fill 11 open spots.

We are active and do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank. Sith raid is on T3. Based out of Europe, but have members from multiple timezones.

Requirements:
    1. No GP requirement
    2. Participate in guild events like TB and TW
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg
    4. must sign up at Discord

We are a part of the Zylos Vendetta community, who currently has 4 guilds, so we have a huge amount of players - active and chatty at Discord.

We mostly looks for mid levels who enjoys the game and have a desire to grow within our great guild.

If interested in merging, contact me at Discord:

Falen Lacer#6955
  • Kashyyyk's Forgotten is a mid sized independently run guild looking to acquire a group of 4-6 new members.

We have 48 members (3 under active who we are looking to replace) with a combined GP of 78m. We run heroic rancor, heroic tank and tier 4 sith raids. Heroic raids are started at 6pm pacific time (our guild reset is 5:30pm pacific time). We score 30/31* in LS/DS TB respectively and are working towards improving in TW.

What exactly are we looking for? A small group of 4-6 players with a GP of 1.2m and above to join our ranks. Our only requirements are a minimum of 300 tickets/day (we average 25-26k tickets/day), full participation in TB/TW and a decent effort in the sith raid.

If you're interested feel free to message me here, on discord (Tango Fox#2223), or in-game (253-762-292)
  • The GhostsOfSparta are recruiting.

We have 5 slots to fill in our 104 mil GP guild.

We are looking for strong active players (2mil GP min) to help us move towards HSith.

We do all the usual so Hpit, Haat, 35 odd in TB and we win most of our TW's (25 wins so far I think). If you think you fit, drop me a message on here and we can talk!

Alternatively.....Don Pedro X#5134 - add me up on Discord!
  • 73 million GP HAAT guild looking to absorb a group of roughly 10 members. We are an independent guild but we are open to discussing a merge that results in a two guild alliance and a shared discord server.

We are a friendly and active guild with a core group that has been together since we started the game over a year ago. We have grown from tier 1 Pit to now clearly HAAT quite quickly and easily. With this being said, we are not interested in merging into another guild, only to absorb a small group.

We finish both DS and LS TB with 28 stars and believe we can do more once we clear out the less devoted members. We win the majority of our Territory Wars.

Currently clearing T4 Sith in just over a day and believe we can push further into the raid with the right players.
    Our current main goal as a guild is team building while gaining a better understanding of the STR in order to eventually push into heroic.

Ideally, we are looking for members with a desire to grow their rosters for HSTR and Territory Battles. Looking for a minimum GP of 1.5 Million and 600 tickets. Willing to make exceptions for the right players.

Our raids are currently 12PM EST for HAAT and 8PM EST for HPit but they are subject to change in the future. The majority of our members are North American but we do have some EU members as well.
    Discord is a must for raid discussion, TW/TB strategy and general banter. We tend to have a highly active group on there.

Message me here in a DM or on discord and we can discuss
    Randy Randerson#2727
  • Exquisite Jedis is looking to absorb a guild with around 15-20 people Current stats

56m GP
    HAAT, HPIT, lvl 4 STR regularly 12pm pst
    We use discord
    looking for 1m GP minimum, active in raids TB & TW

Message me here or on discord filique#6070
  • dryfter7
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    ***We're all set, thanks everyone****

Vanguard CDP is looking to add 10-15 more active playerse into its ranks. We are a younger guild with a wide range of experience ranging from new players (level 40ish) to seasoned players (level 85 at 1.7m GP). We currently have 36 members and are looking to fill the rest of our guild out.

If you have a guild with a smaller number of players who are looking to do regular guild events like Territory Wars and Territory Battles, we'd love to have you join us.

We're a casual guild with some great people who are always willing to help each other out. Gear donations never take long to fill and everyone is very willing to help out however they can.

All we ask is that you're fairly active so we can keep the raids turning over as quickly as possible so everyone gets stronger!

We have a discord channel as well, but it's not mandatory but it does make it easier for some players (myself included) to talk about bigger subjects.

We run Heroic Rancor 2 or 3 times a week, Normal AAT and Tier 3 Sith.

If this sounds like a good fit for your guild, please reach out to me here or in game.

Thanks!
    Dryfter - 546-382-731
    Post edited by dryfter7 on
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Guild name: Devils-awaken
    Guild GP: 108mil
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12001/devils-awaken/

We are friendly guild, commited to succeed in all events thrown our way. Indian based but have players world wide.
    We want to recruit about 10 players to push us over the heroic sith hurdle.
    Recently joined new server with 2 other guilds both of them are 170mil gp, and will send us mercs when needed, but want to try doing it with out.
    Looking for 2.3mil GP + to boost us to the finish line..
    Daily 600.
    Join us on our discord server
    https://discord.gg/kb2TSY
    Or contact
    WHITE WALKER#7489
    ◦ Open Positions: 8
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few hours); Normal Tank (done in 1 day), Sith Tier 4 (done in one week).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we are open for more new members from others countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 75 or higher.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Syon Knox
  • DPR is looking for beginner guilds that want to speed up their progress. Minimum requirements...ONE Single 7* toon. We have 2 of our experienced players in this guild that can solo the Hpit & HAAT raids. We help you grow and later you help us in our main guild Dark Phoenixx Squadron. This is the quickest way to excel in this game. Whether you play casually or seriously we will take you in and show you the way!
    Message Yoduhhhh or MasterMiniMe in game or on LINE, these are my accounts and I will add you to the guild.

Yoduhhhh - 292-817-135
    MasterMiniMe - 578-943-665
  • Myhara
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    DomowePrzedszkole is looking for people to be merged with (You come to us :D - this guild is running for over a year now, have gathered some really cool people)
    - 23 members at this moment with 17mln GP
    - we are doing heroic pit, 6* aat, 4*str.
    - No requirements, just be active. Being offline for 7 days- kick (doesn't apply when you have a reason for being offline)
    - We have a lot of mid-game players, most around 80-85lvls, few beginners which we are trying to help as much as we can
    - we have never tried TW due to lack of members
    - we are english/polish speaking guild
    - everyone is from around Europe so the time we launch raids are 18:00 GMT+1 (warsaw time) (24 hours 0 dmg on rancor)
    What are You waiting for? Add me to ally list 462-534-675 and join our group :wink:
    Post edited by Myhara on
  • ifuo3cessexz.jpg
    Looking for around 10 people to join our competitive guild....we require discord swgoh.gg and at least 500 tickets a day

• Looking for merger to bring in new players.

We currently have many ELITE guilds several have HSTR on farm, some players left so we are looking to bring in about 15-20 players across the board. We can move a few players around to get you into the right guild together with your friends.

600/600 a day mandatory
    Line app Mandatory.

Message me on Line app at the link below and make sure to mention you have a merger opportunity:

http://line.me/R/ti/g/0YFL6D9JE1

• We are 'The Legacy of the True Sith Empire'

Come join phase two of our growing galactic family!
    'There is only Pässion'

We just recently began our newest endevor, our first sister guild, in what we hope to continue to grow into a strong community! We have The heroic pit raid and tank raid on farm. Entry level is 65 so come get your raid Han and General Kenobi shards and take your arena squad to the next level! We have great veteran leadership and a discord channel full of helpful resources! If your interested in joining an awesome growing community send me a message on here or send me an ally invite in game! We look forward to growing our guild together with you all!

Ally code- 113-666-399

794lg8dnxudk.jpg
  • Zentigix
    118 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    We are Greeedos galactic uprising yes.. 3 e’s.

We are a full 101m GP guild looking for another guild that may have players HStR ready to merger with. My proposition is this. We have some none ready/burnt out members that we would hate to lose contact with but aren’t up for heroic, we are looking for a guild to set up an alliance with. Main guild works toward HStR (we are almost there) and 2nd build up players teams to compete.

We are a close group of players that have grown to actually like each other even the canadian with a major addiction to cheez its, and we welcome everyone!

We are not interested in joining a large aliance. We have 3 offers on the table for it already for don’t bother asking it’ll be a no.

Discord Zentigix#0922
  • Grinch83
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Grinch83 on
  • bscott9999
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Mighty Heroes (https://swgoh.gg/g/7790/mighty-heroes/) is a formerly casual guild based in the UK that is becoming more active and getting ready to join Heroic Sith. With that in mind, we have been releasing some of our members that do not participate, and need to invite more active players. We have 4 openings at the moment, with possibly up to 15 openings being available right now with the right people wanting to merge or join. Our average GP is about 2.4 million, and we are looking for players that are working directly on HSith teams.

Message me here or on discord if you are interested: Old Ben#7242
    Post edited by bscott9999 on
  • Theforce86
    60 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Theforce86 on
  • THE SENATE ΞMalachor VΞ is a guild apart of The Senate Alliance that has 5 guilds. Malachor V is looking for intelligent, strategic players to help out the guild. As of right now we are 36/50 and 56 million gp. We are doing HPIT, HAAT and STR t4 raids, and consistently work to improve their TW and TB results. If you want to be part of an ever-progressing, friendly guild that competes hard and whose members help each other improve as best they can, THE SENATE is the place for you. You will also receive updates and information on all the new content and best strategies in the community. If you want to come and join us to reap the rewards of being in a strong and vibrant, successful guild, come join THE SENATE! Our requirements: We are looking for players with a GP of 1.5m Have a public swgoh.gg account Get your 600 daily raid tickets Be ACTIVE on Discord Be a positive influence in the Community Have fun! If you are interested in joining, head on over to https://discord.gg/bGuAcXK
  • Devil's Play

Devil's Play is looking for another small guild to merge with us. I am willing to change the name of guild, and I will give officer positions out. We are 6 members strong with 3.4 million gp. All are 80+ level and 3 of us are level 85. We are really chill and we do all the raids. The only requirements are to be active within 3 days and to participate in guild activities. Message me on here if your interested. Or add me on the game 644-497-417.
  • Name: De Prime Odor
    Guild power: 75 million GP

HAAT guild looking to absorb a group of roughly 10 members. We are an independent guild but we are open to discussing a merge that results in a two guild alliance and a shared discord server. Willing to convert an officer or 2 if a small guild wants to merg in.

We are a friendly and active guild with a core group that has been together since the game started. We have Hpit and HAAT on farm at 9pm EST(subject to change as alot of players are just looking for gear and we clear in <45min).

With this being said, we are not interested in merging into another guild, only to absorb a small group or for an Alliance as the main guild.

We finish both DS and LS TB with 30 stars and however we did just lose 4 members looking for hstr. We win the majority of our Territory Wars.

Currently clearing T4 /T5 Sith in just over a day and believe we can push further into the raid with the right players.

Our current main goal as a guild is team building while gaining a better understanding of the STR in order to eventually push into heroic.

Ideally, we are looking for members with a desire to grow their rosters for HSTR and Territory Battles. Looking for a minimum GP of 1.5 Million and willing to build HSTR teams. Willing to make exceptions for the right players.

The majority of our members are North American but we do have some EU members as well.
    Discord and swgoh.gg is a must for raid discussion, TW/TB strategy and general banter. We tend to have a highly active group on there.

Message me here in a DM or on discord and we can discuss
    Tom Tom18202#7226
  • Annihilator Again, a friendly guild looking for two active players.

Our guild stats:
    GP 110M+
    TB
    Dark = 39 ⭐️
    Light = 37 ⭐️

Raids:
    Launch times: Evenings - Eastern Standard Time
    HPit: 3-4 times a week, 24 hours no damage rule applies. Specific rules for Players w/o a 7* rHan
    HAAT: 2-3 times a week, 24 hr no dmg rule applies. Specific rules for players w/o GK
    STR: Constant T-5 hSTR once a month
    Guild reset time: 5:30pm Pacific Standard Time

What we expect of you:
    Discord is Required
    TB/TW participation compulsory (within reason).
    GP > 1.5m but negotiable depending on your toons/teams.
    600 tickets (daily)

If you're interested please contact me on discord: Lorde Bater#1879

Cheers,
    LB
  • tlam68hyao44.png

• I am a recruiting officer for
    Force corrupted zombies.
    We are an 82 million GP friendly competitive Guild looking for some daily active players or a guild merge as we get ready to start HSTR
    Currently running tier 6
    Our officers are committed to ensuring HSTR readiness.
    We are East Coast time zone and use Discord.
    Raids are 8pm, and run concurrent as tickets are ready.
    *We have members from UK to the Hawaiian islands.

Hit me up for more information. Always glad to answer any questions.

https://swgoh.gg/g/18666/force-corrupted-zombies/

Discord channel invite
    https://discord.gg/33u9RqT
  • The KøR Republic Order Rebels are accepting new recruits to our ranks ready to face Treya and start earning that valuable T12 raid gear. Do you have what it takes? Are you worthy to be a Knight øf Ren and ready to be a Republic Order Rebel?

{KøR} Republic Order Rebels (https://swgoh.gg/g/1513/korrepublic-order-rebels)

We are a Long-Standing (been around since launch) Family Oriented Guild of Star Wars Fans & Gamers that is part of the KøR Allaince consisting of 19 guilds. We looking to reset and fill our ranks with 15-20 people ready to hit Hero Sith! Once we fill the spots, Hero Sith will launch

We are looking for...
    *MUST be ready for Sith Hero Raid
    *Guild is Pacific Standard Time based
    *No DAILY TIX requirement but we won't keep people who don't help the guild
    *Organized strategy for TB and TW (when TW match-ups are fair)
    *HPIT and HAAT Raids on Farm Status and running T6 Sith as we rapidly march towards Hero Sith. Raid times are commonly rotating 7am PST and 6PM PST (day/night raids)
    *Part of the Knights øf Ren Alliance of guilds consisting of 19 guilds

We will also accept any smaller guild wishing to merge with us. If the Guild Leader transfers, they will instantly be made an officer along with up to 2 others.

PM me if interested or find me on:

LINE (Puddles Kisser)
    Discord - https://discord.gg/Ra3u2qb

Questions can also be asked the same way.
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Heroes with 1000 faces -- New guild (8/12/18) is recruiting active members or hoping to merge with another guild to help fill 23 spots. Must be active daily. We are leaving ten spots open for floating group to do sith raid for everyone. This guild will be doing all heroics once unlocked for all raids. We will be launching tier vi raids this week to unlock the heroics over next 3 days. Current members can solo heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank. The floating group will come once a week to help finish heroic sith. If you are interested in end game content but can't find a group that will work with you then please join us. Only have 25 spots and will try to update as we fill. Remember no requirements except be active daily generating raid tickets. Our groups can do the rest. To get the most out of this please have or be close to having a seven star character so you can actively be getting rewards from raids.

My Ally Code - 273-481-216

Also interested in talking to any guild that is wanting to merge to fill up groups. If interested please feel free to message me in game. Open to other requirements for larger groups.
    Post edited by hyme on
  • Name: Livinstone
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5624/livingstone/

GP: 82mil (34 members, 2.4mil avg)

Current Raids: HRancor, HAAT, Sith Raid T5/6

Timezone: Australia (UTC/GMT +10)

We have a nice mix of whales, dolphins and ftp. Moving towards heroic sith raid. We are looking to merge with a group with the same goals. We are active in all forms and encourage full participation without going overboard.

We use discord and swgoh.gg

Message me on Discord - Shanbon#3784
    ◦ Open Positions: 10
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few hours); Normal Tank (done in 1 day), Sith Tier 4 (done in one week).

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 75 or higher.

Apart from above...

Syon Knox
This discussion has been closed.