Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Dear Players we are looking for a active players for our Turkish guild.
    Our guild name is ''Vanguard Omega TR'' we have 32 members at our guild and our GE is 92M. We are looking merge whhich has active players who is need to spend 600 energy every day and need to active all guild raids and wars. We are farming epic sith raid with support of our upper guild. If you are interested in please contact us via discord. My discord id is: Anduril#1140
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13993/vanguard-omega-tr/
    May the force be with you.
  • bvmkmz0hrfr4.png
  • IG007
    40 posts Member
    Death Star Janitors is looking for a mutually beneficial merger.

We are just over 100 mil GP and just did 38 stars in TB.

Here’s the gist. We have ~30 players ready to start knocking out hsith farm. We have 20 other players who are helpful but not ready for Hsith.

We wish to find another guild in a similiar position with 20-30 members ready to go on hsith and another 20-30 active players. We all know what this raid is doung to midsized guilds, so instead of both of us bleeding players, lets work out something that benefits us all.
  • The YAH Army is looking to expand our growth. We are a very casual group at nearly 22m GP and have been slowly growing (up from 9m recently). While we currently are at 48 total members, only 15-20 are very solid and active players. To grow, we need to cut the dead weight and absorb a group similar to ours.

So, we're looking for 20-25 active players to join us and take our collective new group to the next level.

We currently do Heroic Pit (switch between Heroic and Tier IV to help the lower guys), Regular AAT and Tier IV STR. With a merge, we can get to the Heroic AAT and start building towards higher STR levels.

Players range from very low to 2.1m and we're very chill. (although with a merge, the low and inactive folks will go). We have no real requirements needed - just activity and enthusiasm to take it to the next level!

If interested, reach out either here via PM, Discord at Woj Cachuza#8078 or through the game chat (ally code 496-873-492
  • hyme
    147 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Heroes with 1000 faces -- New guild (8/12/18) is recruiting active members or hoping to merge with another guild to help fill 24 spots. Must be active daily. We are leaving ten spots open for floating group to do sith raid for everyone. This guild will be doing all heroics once unlocked for all raids. We will be launching tier vi raids this week to unlock the heroics over next 3 days. Current members can solo heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank. The floating group will come once a week to help finish heroic sith. If you are interested in end game content but can't find a group that will work with you then please join us. Only have 25 spots and will try to update as we fill. Remember no requirements except be active daily generating raid tickets. Our groups can do the rest. To get the most out of this please have or be close to having a seven star character so you can actively be getting rewards from raids.

My Ally Code - 273-481-216

Also interested in talking to any guild that is wanting to merge to fill up groups. If interested please feel free to message me in game. Open to other requirements for larger groups. We will have exact numbers today and will be actively responding to all requests today. I am in talks with a couple groups but until exact numbers are worked for all groups nothing is for certain. We would like anyone interested to reach out today so we find the right matches for our group and yours. We do not want to waste your time or ours so please know exactly what you need for a smooth merger and what your requirements are for your guild so we know we don't clash after merge.

For those that contacted me on here for mergers I am reaching out today. I was not checking for messages here and apologize for the delay.
  • Hello everyone. I am Darthdingus. I am the second in charge of the Heroic Boot Camp of the TeN Alliance. We are currently at 29 members and 34M GP. You can view our guild at https://swgoh.gg/g/45150/tens-hbc-the-sitherins/. We are looking for new members or smaller guild that are wanting to merge.

We require active players. This means 600 tickets each day and a Discord account that is checked daily. In return for this we offer players a family to grow in, experienced players to ask for any advice, and a family of guilds to be promoted to once their accounts mature in the game.

We have a total of 9 guilds in our alliance, with 6 almost 7 HSTR, one HBC and one casual guild. Our best guild in the alliance is https://swgoh.gg/g/1648/ten-dst/.

With our current roster we can run HPIT with no problems. We are very close to also running HAAT, so if a small group joins I think we will be able to run it. We typically run T3 or T4 or STR but that can also be adjusted.

If you are interested the best place to reach me is on Discord. My tag there is darthdingus#8112. Feel free to add me as friend or just send me a message. I will respond asap. You can also message me here although it might take more time for me to respond.
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    Wu Clan is looking for a group of Sith ready players, 10-15.

We just had a failled merger as the sister progression guild didnt have enough support.

We are very active but relaxed, chill but progressing. Clear HRancor and Haat every 2-3days at 3 alternating start times to give all a chance to get good start time. Raid rules as follows: First 24hrs 0dmg hit to register, then total FFA. The alternating start times are 8am, 2pm, 8pm EST. Both on farm and many dont hit at all.

With TBs, when full, have been averaging 40 stars with 1-2 spots not doing anything, we progress a bit each time. Last run with many spots missing we did do 36.

Not all hardcore but some here who are. We run from Los Angeles to Australia but I the leader am east coast US., as guild refreshes 730pm EST.

We were a merger of a few guilds, so all decisions are consensus and all have equal voice. No dogmatic cliques to worry about here. All helpful and friendly. Sometimes quiet, sometimes non stop. We use discord, that is a req.

Only requirements are be active, follow raid rules. 600 tickets as well as active participation in activities. Discord is mandatory to have, but not to speak there.

We understand RL comes first, many of us have families, careers, school, etc. jst let us know if you're going to be inactive.

Far as my questions, if all the above works, specially discord, we should be good.

Let me know

Fury
  • Corrupted force is searching for 8-10 active players.

We are a 150M GP guild but are looking for players looking to actively grow their accounts. If you have the right toons, we'll even consider those in the 2M+ GP range (like JTR/CLS/Bastila/Nest, etc.)

Do you get your 600 daily? do you thrive using the best tactics for TW and TB?

Please PM me! Lets talk!
  • Are you tired of leading a small newer guild getting nowhere fast? Merge with my starter guild and I’ll have my experienced officers take care of everything. My main guild (110M gp) had a few people that wanted to take a break. I decided to start Dark Phoenixx Rising for new players and players needing a break. Merge into this no requirements guild and take your time or speed to the top! When you’re ready you can join us in the main guild Dark Phoenixx Squadron (Heroic Raids on Farm, TW winning record of 32 W & 6 L). Join us, you won’t regret it.

My main Yoduhhhh 292-817-135
    My Alt MasterMiniMe 578-943-665 (in starter guild)
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Devil's Awaken 114mil gp at present.
    Looking to hit heroic sith after next ls tb,
    Looking for a group of up to 15 players.
    Need chex mix teams mostly,
    Have 23 jtr teams at present so would like more jtr teams.
    Must do 600 daily so we get to raid more and get free gear.
    We have two guilds in same server both over 170mil gp, that will swap people in to beat heroic sith but would like to get the guild doing it ourselves.
    Please contact on discord
    WHITE WALKER#7489
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12001/devils-awaken/
  • Looking for up to 10 people to join our guild...must be a everyday player and working towards the hstr. We like to have fun and joke around but we want everyone to pull thier weight no free carries.

915ojudqb7o9.jpg
  • ALL FORCES is looking for members
    -Looking for active Level 85 players
    -Currently have 13 spots open
    - We are at 36 mil GP
    - Looking for players that will be active most days and join the raids and TW.
    - we are constantly running raids.
    - HPIT
    Any questions message me.
    Ally Code 126-624-879
  • Game of clones live or die is looking for a small merger (8-10 new members). We are at 116 Million GP 43/50. https://swgoh.gg/g/2334/game-of-clones-live-or-die/

We got 39 stars, 2 mil away from 40 stars in the last DS TB, and around 36-37 stars last LS TB. We're on a roll winning the last 7 or 8 TWs in a row.

We've beaten Heroic Sith Raid a few times, but with 7-8 temporary mercs coming in to help. We're trying to get to a place where we don't need to recruit temporary players all the time to help. We have 31 JTRs and 25 chex mix teams.

We require discord, and swgoh.gg profile and ask for 500 energy per day and just ask to be active and work on squads that help yourself and the guild. If your group has some JTR, chex mix, NS squads, we'll take you in a heartbeat. Just wanting to get over that HSR hump and we're pretty close as it is.

We alternate both HPIT and HAAT at 1pm and 6pm ET, 24h join period.

Message me on discord if interested! Ballgame #5153
  • The GhostsOfSparta are looking for 4 strong players to join our ranks!
    108 mil GP guild. Hpit and Haat as per usual. 36* in TB. Haven't lost a TW in AGES. All round good people building towards that HSith.
    Would like 2 mil minimum and JTR is preferable!
    If you have any questions, message on here or on discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    I will respond fairly quickly.
    See you at the Hot Gates!
  • Egoprime
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Dragi igrači sa EX YU prostora Prim3sith je nova gilda. Iako smo tek počeli sa ovom gildom veoma smo iskusni igrači lvl-a 80+. Tražimo gildu sa naših prostora jačine 10 do 25 igrača ili grupu igrača nezadovoljnih uslovima u sadašnjoj gildi da udruže snage sa nama. Svi su dobrodošli, a moramo istaći da su nam kvalitetno druženje i zajebancija jednako važni kao i gameplay. Takođe, u gildi govorimo engleski i njemački, pa ako hoćete da dođete sa prijateljima koji ne govore neki od ex yu jezika to neće biti problem. Istorija je pokazala da kada god se naši narodi udruže potanemo jaki i napredni. Dokažimo to i u SWGOH-u! Za pregovore o udruživanju kontaktirajte lidera naše gilde Exar Kun 813-523-451. Hvala vam puno i vidimo se u gejmu.
  • ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela side
    ◦ GP: 37 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 9
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (done in few hours); Normal Tank (done in 1 day), Sith Tier 4 (done in one week).

We are a very united and active team but not that extremely like others. Most of us are from Venezuela but we are open for more new members from others countries also.

Our rules are:
    ◦ Player level 75 or higher.
    ◦ 24hrs of 0 damage Heroic Rancor.
    ◦ AAT and Sith Raid immediately restart when finished or tickets available.
    ◦ We kick out members with more than 5 days of inactivity, unless it was previously notified this absence.
    ◦ Follow few basic and simple instructions for territorial battles and wars. This way we can coordinate our team effort.

Apart from above...
    ◦ We don’t pretend or demand to spend crystals to reach 600 daily tickets (but if you get close or at least 400 this will be appreciated, because that allows us a better frequency of Raids).
    ◦ We don’t force you to join LINE o DISCORD; but we do have a Whatsapp group chat to coordinate and help each other in a more effective way because with the game chat this matter still a little bit more difficult. However if you want to communicate by game chat only, it’s ok for us.

We want to keep developing and growing as guild to reach all Heroic Raids, 48 stars in territorial battles and win all Territorial Wars we participate in!

If all above sounds good to you, you can look for us and join since we are open guild option in the game.

Hope I can see you soon in our team!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • PutItInAlderaanPlaces

We are an American based guild that has members from around the globe that have become victims of guild shuffling due to the Treya craze. Many in our guild are at the 2mil GP mark, a few close to 3mil, the rest average 1.5mil We are interested in absorbing a guild (around 15-20) of active, likeminded individuals who share our desire to become HSTR ready, participates in all guild activities (most important), strives to earn their 600 daily raid tickets, and has at least 1.5mil GP or higher. We can drop our alts/low GP members (about 10) to make space for an active group of players. Our GP is 76mil with 40/50 active members.

•Reset is 7:30pm EST (12:30am GMT).

Raid times:
    • HRancor at 3pm EST (8pm GMT).
    •HAAT cycle starts at 11am EST (4pm GMT), 4pm EST (9pm GMT), and 9pm EST (2am GMT) so our worldwide members all get a chance to participate.
    • Running T5 STR but will move up T6 STR with full roster and keep moving up accordingly toward HSTR.

Leadership is very organized, devoted, and coordinated. Members are competitive, friendly, and consisently participates. Our LINE community is where we coordinate raids, TWs, TBs, share strategies, and chat with great friends. Officers require that you join our LINE raid command center and have a swgoh.gg profile.

If you are hungry to succeed and are ready to progress in a fun community of close friends, your search is over. Contact me on LINE or PM me here so we can conversate further. We hope to hear from you soon .

LINE ID: ALLY CODE:
    Darthdane(PIIAP) 692-331-561

And may the Force be with you ....
  • The Golden Phoenix guild is looking to merge with an active guild looking to progress but frustrated by lazy players. We currently have 95 million GP bit we can only rely on 60 million GP to be active enough.

We can easily make the space for 10 to 20 players.

Might have to be ruthless to make space for 20 to 30.

Equally we may merge into your guild if we can agree plausible terms.
  • Hello
    I have a group of 10 looking to shoot for a hsith ready guild. A guild that just started hsith. Or that could do hsith with a small group. So we could experience it together as a guild. Everyone has jtr and has been working on the other squads such as chex mix. Ns. Troopers. Jedi. Etc... we're looking for a guild that's fun and relaxed. But still has solid leadership. And a guild that has tw plans or strategys. And an active discord. Which is a must for us.. have any questions. About us. Feel free to dm on discord.
    baddad#7305
    Thanks
  • ge163pf824wx.jpg
    3720 to 1 odds is looking for up to ten people to join our guild....we have fun but take things serious. We require everyday players that will use discord and have a swgoh.gg account.
    https://discord.gg/nkXFWVK
  • Representing Womp Rat Pack, we are a 30 member guild at 28m GP. We are looking for a guild of 20ish members to merge with us.

Got a great group of active players that are drama free. We ask 500 tickets a day, Discord use & full participation in TW & TB. We are farming HPit & HAAT and growing in Sith tiers.

Ideally, we're looking for a group who may be close to achieving HAAT and want to leap forward into it. A guild who is in and out of qualifying for TW and is hungry for consistency. A group who recognizes they are a ways away from HSith like us, but desire to grow into it together.

We are an invested; yet, chill group of players. We have great interactions on Discord and are always open to new ideas and helping each other grow. Hit me up if your interested.

Discord.gg/8pWXT9Y

Ask for Darth

• OpiEnu
    218 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Hey,

We are looking for a group of max. 14 ACTIVE members to integrate them into our group.
    Most of us are German speaker's, but I prefer to title us as an European Guild.

Currently we do have a GP of 33M.
    All 36 members are active.
    We battle the HC, AAT 6 and Sith 4.

No strict rules and no dependencies to any other guilds.
    We do have a discord account, but there exist no must to use it.

You have fun in playing the game? Then you are welcome to get in contact with me.

Alley code: 223-867-353
    Discord: OpiEnu#3794

Post edited by OpiEnu on
  • How's it going guys

Company Alliance
    4 Guild Outfit
    - SpectreCompany
    - Phantomcompany
    - ShadowCompany
    - WraithCompany

Wraith is looking to fill in roughly 16 empty seats.
    They run on a CST/PST raid time frame and ask for a mandatory 600 daily raid ticket count.
    Their Gp sits at 74 million and want dedicated members to join up.

All it takes is joining our server and we can merge you in and get raids going non stop

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • 61bzj0jyrxzf.png

• Daz1230
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Daz1230 on
  • Ilinso1
    493 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Revans Remnant is actively recruiting.
    We’re looking for good, solid, active players 1.5 mil GP or above. We are extremely active and participate in all Guild events.

We run hPit and hAAT 2-3 time per week and T5 Sith once a week at the moment.

We are USA CST based with Guild reset at 6:30 pm CST (11:30pm UTC) but also have multiple international players in our Guild.

We have spots available for 3 maybe 4 players.

Guild requirements:
    1. Active contributor to all Guild events.
    2. Discord mandatory

Guild preferred requirement in addition to the above:
    3. Active daily to help generate raid tickets.

Check is out https://swgoh.gg/g/46204/revans-remnant/
    If you’re interested, contact me or our recruiter,
    Discord:
    Ilinso#2272 (that’s a capital “ i ” lower case “L”)
    rockwrench69#5717
    Ally codes:
    624-542-756
    523-832-131

Thanks for your consideration.
    Post edited by Ilinso1 on
  • Mundi’s Revenge is a casual guild that runs HAAT and HPit. We are looking for 20 players to join us.

Message me on Discord.
    Fearless#3470

https://swgoh.gg/g/2422/mundis-revenge/
  • TwoSun
    ≈72M GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14595/twosun/

Why go it alone, or be taken advantage of by deadbeats?
    ​Join us in the blistering desert wastelands of SWGoH!

We are looking for 5 players currently, and can absorb 15 or so between the 7 guilds in our alliance. DM me if you are interested or looking for further information.

What we offer:
    HPit 7p East US (11p UTC)
    HAAT 8p East US (12a UTC)
    STR IV Re-summon after completion
    TB LS 28★, DS 26★
    HSSF alliance member

Require: Discord, Level 85, ≈1M GP, 400 tickets daily, SWGoH.gg
    DM me on Discord @Justice#4470 or @Sepha Rune#1414
    Ally Code: 572-328-698
    vfvyyvacgksx.jpg
  • We are 'The Legacy of the True Sith Empire'

Looking to absorb a smaller group to join phase two of our growing galactic family!
    'There is only Pässion'

We just recently began our newest endevor, our first sister guild, in what we hope to continue to grow into a strong community! We have The heroic pit raid and tank raid on farm. Entry level is 65 so come get your raid Han and General Kenobi shards and take your arena squad to the next level! We have great veteran leadership and a discord channel full of helpful resources! If your interested in joining an awesome growing community send me a message on here or send me an ally invite in game! We look forward to growing our guild together with you all!

Ally code- 113-666-399

794lg8dnxudk.jpg
  • Phut
    13 posts Member
    IG007 wrote: »
    Death Star Janitors is looking for a mutually beneficial merger.

We are just over 100 mil GP and just did 38 stars in TB.

Here’s the gist. We have ~30 players ready to start knocking out hsith farm. We have 20 other players who are helpful but not ready for Hsith.

We wish to find another guild in a similiar position with 20-30 members ready to go on hsith and another 20-30 active players. We all know what this raid is doung to midsized guilds, so instead of both of us bleeding players, lets work out something that benefits us all.

Hello are you still locking for players
This discussion has been closed.