Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Phut
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Mawersy wrote: »
    The Golden Phoenix guild is looking to merge with an active guild looking to progress but frustrated by lazy players. We currently have 95 million GP bit we can only rely on 60 million GP to be active enough.

We can easily make the space for 10 to 20 players.

Might have to be ruthless to make space for 20 to 30.

Equally we may merge into your guild if we can agree plausible terms.

Same here we re 33 players with 95 gb.
    Any interess to merge. I can ask my guild. We like to progress to. Hit me back if you have any interess for details on discord?

• Options
    Our guild Force Legacy Masters is looking for a guild of similar power that we can merge with so that we can engage in Territory Battles and Heroic Raids. GP is currently 8,601,000 and we have about 15 active daily members.

We're a laid back guild. We play daily, but we aren't interested in turning our hobby into something that feels like a full-time job. We have a mix of active player levels from 57 - 85. We are friendly and helpful, and we come as a package deal.

If you are interested in a merger and we sound like a good fit with your guild members, send me a message or check us out!
  • Options
    The guild I'm in Emperorovaltine is looking for some more members to improve on TW/TB also have Haat on the scope just need participation. We are easy going and don't ask alot.
  • Options
    Our guild Force Legacy Masters is looking for a guild of similar power that we can merge with so that we can engage in Territory Battles and Heroic Raids. GP is currently 8,601,000 and we have about 15 active daily members.

We're a laid back guild. We play daily, but we aren't interested in turning our hobby into something that feels like a full-time job. We have a mix of active player levels from 57 - 85. We are friendly and helpful, and we come as a package deal.

If you are interested in a merger and we sound like a good fit with your guild members, send me a message or check us out!

I'm speaking with the GL now you seem a good fit.
  • Poseidon98127634
    21 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hello.
    Minions of chaos...
    We are currently working on building a hsith prep guild. We already have 27 members with around 60m gp. We have both heroics on farm. T4 . T5 sith raids. T5. T6 when we get full. Raid times alternate 9 am est and 9 pm est. But subject to change upon merge. We prefer people to do atleast 500 to 600 ticks. But 400 is min. Fun relaxed atmosphere. Not sure on tb stats. As we are currently growing. We do have dedicated officers and do have guides and plans in place. We are not looking to join another guild. or alliance. As we share a discord with one other guild. That is the hsith guild. So lots of helpful information. We are looking to take on any size group of up to 20 people. Tryn to get ready for hsith. Any questions, Feel free to ask.
    baddad#7305
    Poseidon#1831
    Post edited by Poseidon98127634 on
  • Options
    Hello all!

Selhurst eagles are looking to bring in more active players! We are a friendly casual guild. We are currently at 23million GP and are hovering around 34 members with only 20 active members who take part in guilds, we would like to bolster the ranks with more active players so we can progress further in TB, TW and work towards heroic tank/sith (rancor is on farm)

If there is any guilds interested in joining with us drop me a message!
  • frtpskn
    1026 posts Member
    Options
    -Primal Alliance
    -Uk based
    -1/3 of the guild is US based (mostly East Coast)
    -45/50 active members (5 or 6 member small groups)
    -28 k tickets
    -GP 90 mil
    -All Raids have 24 zero damage period
    -Heroic Rancor raid 3 times a week
    -HAAT 2 times a week
    -Sith Raid - Currently doing t4/t5 and prepare for hstr
    -Raid times in est is (2 and 5 pm)
    -TB 34* ls/ds
    -Territory Wars, very focused and great team ethic, with good strategy
    -Discord: frtpskn#0937
    What we are looking for:
    -JTR team or at least 2 HSTR ready teams.
    -Swgoh.gg is must
    -Like minded players looking to join a guild and grow together
    -GP over 1.5mil
    -People who are willing to communicate
    If you are interested please get in touch or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
  • Options
    KøR Boba Fettish
    We are looking for approximately 20 active players to join our guild. We are building HSR teams in the hope we can find some brothers in arms to join us in this quest.

Message me on Discord.
    Fearless#3370

https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/korbobafettish/
  • Options
    Guild Get it On is looking to merge anywhere between 10 to 30 active members (of 1.5+ million GP and working towards hSTR teams) into our guild. We currently have 75 million GP and do the hard Tank & Rancor raids and Tier 5 on Sith. We are looking to absorb the top half of another guild to enable us to do Tier 6 or *gasp* hSTR depending on the strength and hSTR readiness of our newly absorbed members.

• Fury77
    252 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Wu Clan is looking for a group of Sith ready players, aroubd 15 players.

https://swgoh.gg/g/7138/wu-clan/

We just had a failled merger as the sister progression guild didnt have enough support.

We are very active but relaxed, chill but progressing. Clear HRancor and HAAT at 3 alternating start times to give all a chance to get good start time. Raid rules as follows: First 24hrs 0dmg hit to register, then total FFA. The alternating start times are 8am, 2pm, 8pm EST. Both on farm and many dont hit at all.

With TBs, when full, have been averaging 40 stars with 1-2 spots not doing anything, we progress a bit each time. Last run with many spots missing we did do 36.

Not all hardcore but some here who are. We run from Los Angeles to Australia but I the leader am east coast US., as guild refreshes 730pm EST.

We were a merger of a few guilds, so all decisions are consensus and all have equal voice. No dogmatic cliques to worry about here. All helpful and friendly. Sometimes quiet, sometimes non stop. We use discord, that is a req.

Only requirements are be active, follow raid rules. 600 tickets as well as active participation in activities. Discord is mandatory to have, but not to speak there.

We understand RL comes first, many of us have families, careers, school, etc. jst let us know if you're going to be inactive.

Far as my questions, if all the above works, specially discord, we should be good.

Let me know

Fury
  • Options
    Looking for a merge. Like 8-11 ppl

https://swgoh.gg/g/16361/dl-enigma/gp/

Infinity#6761 (Discord)
    Infinity 961-734-622
  • Options
    Hello from Millennium Fukkatsu!

We are an english speaking, international guild with friendly members & officers..

We recently combined forces with our sister guild, Cantina Fukkatsu to tackle Heroic Sith Raid and looking for a couple more members to strenghten our guild... We have space for about 6-7 members.

Cantina is working towards heroic sith and is doing heroic tank at the moment, so we can also consider a merger of sorts where heroic sith ready players combine in Millennium and those still working towards it can be in Cantina.

We are not hardcore guilds that kick you for missing out on 600 etc, but we expect reasonable activity from all members in all aspects of the game and check on it as general slacking isnt allowed. In Millennium, we only want players who are interested in Heroic Sith raid and will be putting in the effort for it. We believe loyalty goes both ways and although one does have a responsibilty to their guildmates, things shouldn't be a total chore too...

If you have the same outlook to the game as we do, feel free to join us. If you are a guild that has the same mentality but been struggling in finding members, contact us and lets see if we can make a merger work.

At this point, min requirements we look for members generally are:

min 1.5 mil GP
    reasonable activity (500-600 tickets daily, contribution to tb & tw)
    good communication (we are not a bootcamp guild & are very understandig. just talk to us pls if need help or will have low activity for a few days)
    swgoh.gg account
    Line (guild uses Line so Line is preferred. a couple officers also have discord. we need to have the means to contact you though as game chat is horrible)

For Millennium we are looking for JTR teams 1st and foremost. Though if you are "sith raid ready" except for JTR (as in you have a good Nightsisters team and Chex Mix for example...)

If interested in joining our guild please contact us through Line (Line id: trojanas). I also have discord. Discord id is AceNightwing/Robin#7096
    Using those means is the easiest way to get in contact with us as will be traveling the next few days and checking forums isnt the easiest...

We are planning to redo our raid schedules based on a poll we will take after the guild is full. Planning on having 2 seperate raid times for Pit and Tank to accomodate all as we are an international guild.

Current Schedule

Pit Raid schedule:
    3 am EST / 11 am Gmt+3
    7 am EST / 3 pm GMT+3
    12 pm EST / 8 pm GMT+3
    9 pm EST / 5 am GMT+3

Tank Taid Schedule:
    7 am EST / 3 pm GMT+3
    9 pm EST / 5 am GMT+

Both raids have a "1st 24 hr registration only/zero damage" rule...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/acenightwing/
  • Options
    Top half of an international guild (20-25 members, 2.1m GP and above) looking for a new home that can help us do HSTR immediately.

Conditions:
    We need a raid timing that suit european and asian timezones (preferably GMT 2pm-4pm)

We need a guild that doesnt mind doing all the leadership/planning stuff (because our leaders are burnt out lol)

We need a guild that is serious but not TOO serious (e.g miss 600 once and youre out kinda thing)

Hit me up @ 1nSomNiaC#9955 if u think ur able to take us in! :)
  • Options
    The GhostsOfSparta are looking for 4 strong players to join our ranks!
    110 mil GP guild and RISING. Hpit and Haat as per usual. 36* in TB. Haven't lost a TW in AGES. All round good people building towards that HSith.
    Would like 2 mil minimum and JTR is preferable!
    If you have any questions, message on here or on discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    I will respond fairly quickly.
    See you at the Hot Gates!
  • Options
    Starter guild looking for players. I’m a 3.2M gp player and recruiter for our main guild. Recruiting is tiring!! I’ve started a beginner guild so I can stop recruiting and let players move up when they decide they want to be more active but we’re looking for players that want a relaxed home with minimal requirements. If you’re a guild of 5, 10 or even 20+ players that just want to play the game on your terms join my Starter guild. They will run strictly heroic raids except for Sith which will be T2-T4 once we add more players.

Nobody likes being in a guild that’s to strict or super dead with no organization. Our starter guild has experienced 2M gp officers that decided they wanted to step down from our main guild and help us run a casual guild. Jump in splash around and check us out. Completely casual no rules but have fun! Help us grow! Join today message my main account in game today!

Yoduhhhh - 292-817-135
  • Options
    Sunpraisers guild is a fairly new guild of mostly carryover players from SWFC. We have ~16M GP and would love 10-15 active adds to kick off heroic raids and territory wars. We mainly use the Line app for discussions (as that’s what we used in SWFC) but also have discord.

If interested, please send me a msg in game:

544-562-737

Cheers!
  • Options
    Hello everyone we are looking for 15 people to merge with us. I am from the guild The Schwartz ours is Bigger. Our GP is 98 million. We do HPIT, HAAT, and Tier 5 SR. We have around 20 TW wins and get about 35 stars in both TB. Ally invite 286-625-767 (username WoklingWizard) and we can invite you. If we wanted to make this work you would have to leave your guild to join us. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Options
    Minions of Chaos

English-speaking guild of active players

Looking for 20-30 players to absorb!

Actively working towards hSTR, we will be running T4 until more members join. We already have heroic Tank and Rancor running regularly.

Raid times currently 0900 EST and 2100 EST, open to change!

400-600 tickets depending on size of your guild and activity

TB 30+ stars

Message me on here or our leader on discord
    @Poseidon#1831
  • Options
    Hi!
    Rebellion Order (113m GP) is looking for 15-20 players to merge with us (we can discuss a larger merger though). You can find us here: https://swgoh.gg/g/17211/rebellion-order/

We are on the cusp of HSTR, but we need a few more dedicated players to bridge the gap. We are an international guild with players in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. We try to keep flexible raid times to meet the guilds needs. Obviously, we have HRR and HAAT easily taken care of. TW stands at 28 wins and we do well at DSTB & LSTB, but what we really want is Traya shards.

If you're interested then message me here or on Discord @ frugalpants | RO#0102
  • Options
    Looking to absorb a small guild or group (10-13 people) who dream of doing TW and getting more stars in TB than they ever thought possible.

You want heroic pit and aat? We got those too.

Do you like wins in TW? **** straight.

You like countless rules and demands in your guild? No? US NEITHER! we're super laid back and just looking to jam with some cool people. We don't mind what level/galactic power/type of players you are, just don't be toxic!

Hit me up on here and we can chat
  • And1chr1st
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    See below
  • Options
    And1chr1st wrote: »
    AtticusTelemanusAtticusTelemanus
    August 29
    Minions of Chaos

English-speaking guild of active players

Looking for 20-30 players to absorb!

Actively working towards hSTR, we will be running T4 until more members join. We already have heroic Tank and Rancor running regularly.

Raid times currently 0900 EST and 2100 EST, open to change!

400-600 tickets depending on size of your guild and activity

TB 30+ stars

Message me on here or our leader on discord
    @Poseidon#1831

Atticus- we might be able to help each other out. We have 20+ active players GP 47m. If interested, message me here.
  • Options
    Return of the Aubergine

Currently have 29 confirmed members for new guild with almost 70mil GP from these.
    Need another 16 at least to make the guild a go.
    Guild will be running hstr and many of the 29 are in HSTR guilds and place well.
    Most have been with me in previous guilds.

Contact me with your interest.
    UK based guild.

Members should either be HSTR ready or working towards being ready.
  • Osterdmo
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    ao7c5cz4te11.png

Post edited by Osterdmo on
  • Options
    Black Sentinels.
    We are a new guild created a few months ago and still looking to grow.
    35 members, 32m GP.

Looking for a smaller guild to merge into ours. Currently 15 spaces available.

We are currently doing Heroic Pit raid, Heroic AAT raid and Sith Tier 4.

Looking for active players.
    We don't care if you're f2p, just started the game today, a dolphin, a big blue whale, a mermaid or even a merman.

The only requirement is that you remain active or let us know if you're off on holidays, can't get onto the game for whatever reason, etc. We all have real life commitments and understand that.

We would like members who want to be involved in the Territory Battles and Territory Wars (teamwork needed) as well as frequent raids at 7pm GMT/UTC.

Play how you want to play, farm who you want to farm. Just get involved.

Friendly players who enjoy a lot of banter and memes.
    Always looking to improve our knowledge and Rng skills.
    No dramas, no alliances, no bonus hidden extras. Only Black Sentinels.

We do use Line app to communicate as it is easier than the in game chat, especially for the Territory Wars.

Would you like to know more?
    Send me a pm on here, on Line app under the same name or contact me in game at 143-237-559
  • BrownTHUNDA4300
    162 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Siths of moraband
    We are 32 members at 44M GP. Looking for more players a or merger. Currently we run HPIT 2x a week, HAAT 1x and t4 STR but have been able to complete T5. Undefeated in TW. We use the Line app to communicate. We have no daily ticket requirements as we know life happens. We simply all push each other to be better!
    Post edited by BrownTHUNDA4300 on
  • Brian92610
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi all!

We are Ghosts of Ryloth, a 68mil GP guild, running HPIT and HAAT about twice a week each. We’re very active, do well in both TW and TB and are looking for more active members, or absorbing a smaller guild of 15-20. We’re US based and run all activities in US time zones. Happy to make current guild leader/officers officers in our guild. Hit me up here or in line (line ID: Brian92610) if you want to chat about jointing or a merger!

Brian
  • Nilah
    94 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hallo zusammen.

Die deutsche Gilde „Muintir“ hat zur Zeit 6 Plätze frei.
    Infos über uns:
    - 118Mio GM
    - Line als Kommunikationschat
    - 40 Sterne in den Territorialschlachten
    - 10 gewonnene Kriege in Folge
    - hRankor in 15min
    - HAAT in ca. 1-2 Stunden
    - Sith6, mit Vorbereitung auf Sith7

Wir suchen 5-6 Spieler, die sich uns gerne anschließen möchten, um gemeinsam den heroischen Sith zu meistern. Daher solltet ihr schon das ein oder andere geeignete Team für den Sith mitbringen.

Falls in eurer Gilde nichts vorwärts geht, ihr vielleicht noch nicht mal 25 Leute für die Anmeldung zum Krieg zusammenbekommt, dann schließt euch uns an und seht, wie es auch anders laufen kann.
    Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

LG
    Nilah Ren
  • Options
    The GhostsOfSparta are looking for 2 strong players to join our ranks!
    116 mil GP guild. Hpit and Haat as per usual. 36* in TB. Haven't lost a TW in AGES. All round good people building towards that HSith.
    Would like 2 mil minimum and JTR is preferable!
    If you have any questions, message on here or on discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    I will respond fairly quickly.
    See you at the Hot Gates!
This discussion has been closed.