Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• The Pirate Alliance is looking to absorb 15-20 players!

We are looking for level 85 players with +1m GP to join The Bespin Pirates. The guild is currently at 70m GP with spaces available so with a strong group of 15-20 we could push to +90m which would really help improve our TB scores and Sith Raid progress.

Bespin is the sub guild to The Dagobah Pirates who are a top 200 guild with +135m GP. They hit 42* and 44* in TBs. They are on the verge of completing the heroic Sith Raid, their previous attempt stalled due to a couple of players quitting over the rewards update but they have since found new recruits.

We share a discord server and have learned a lot from our main guilds strategy which has meant we have only lost 1 TW since forming a few months ago. We will be looking to implement their TB strategy soon which will mean we require active players that are willing to use discord.

The Pirate Alliance demand ask that you:
    • Use Discord
    • Are getting your 600 a day.
    • Are working on squads for TB.

Just to clarify we are looking to absorb a group not form a new guild, top players in the group may be considered for our main guild and officers roles in the sub guild can be discussed.

If interested in this offer contact me via discord: StuboCee#9574
  • LazerFaces has openings for 7-11 people (could possibly get to 14 openings). Merging in a small guild could benefit us both. We are an active guild running heroic pit but don't micromanage to the level of checking tickets and all that. We ask that you stay active, participate in territory wars, and read chat. We would prefer players be at least level 70, but we are open to letting in lower level members as long as they have at least one 6000k character with 7 stars. We are on EST. We run heroic pit with a 24 hour join period. We do level 6 tank but have a goal to start slowly working toward heroic tank. We are doing sith raid tier 3-5 rotating and would like to improve that too. Current galactic power is 26 million. We get 13-14 stars on territory battles. We always have enough to play territory wars. If you have a small guild that would like to join this friendly and fun guild, please message me.
  • We are the 633 Squadron looking for smaller guild to merge so that we can all do the Territory Wars

Current guild of 27 with a range of player levels so we are happy to take any player of any level as long as they are willing to but the time into the game to level up.

You need to be able to earn 500-600 raid tickets daily
    Enter all guild event where applicable

We are currently running:
    Rancor Raid Tier 7
    ATT Raid Tier 6 but will be doing Tier 7 shortly just levelling up a few more characters
    Sith Raid Tier 2 will be doing Tier 3 are the current raid finishes
    Territory Battles currently earning 11 star per battle but that will increase with more players

We are a Guild with 13 mil GP but we hit hard to get the raids done

We help each other out with gear exchanges and help in the game

We have an experienced Leader at has been in guilds with high GP but created this guild as he likes to help build players up

Most of all you need to enjoy the game and have fun.

Please checkout the Leader Ally code 179-479-948

Look forward to hearing from you
  • The Harbingers of Darkness are seeking players, level 65-85. If you are a guild willing to be absorbed, we have a probationary officer position for previous leaders and will take lower level members. Individuals not meeting our criteria, will definetly be considered, if they are focused and highly active.

Guild reset: Paris Time Zone

Sith Raid- we are switching to T1, so we can get guildstore currency more frequently. This will likely change as members work on their teams.

HPIT- 24 hour 0 damage rule
    7 day inactivity= kick(unless notified before hand)
    TB/TW participation is required for 65+

Talk with our members on our server:
    https://discord.gg/gQAkMvm

We are what remain of a 3 guild merge. All members currently are highly active, respectful and laid back bunch of people. Donations are on par, if not over, with what is requested in the Exchange. We missed our last 2 TW by 2 participants, due to 4 members that have since been removed. Recently went through some major refinement, all 25 members we have, we are very happy with. If you are in a guild in a similar scenario, come chat with us.

All on our council have focused heavily on separate squads(just worked out that way). Here they are, what they do and their primary focuses:

ILeftNowImBlack (Leader)(Rebels/Sith) MugamiExzeiss (TB and TW)(Empire/BH)
    legendarymav (Raids)(Sith/Rebels)
    Markucio (leader of latest merge)(Phoenix/Empire)
    Featha_Munkay (recruitment)(FO/Resistance)

• NtN VGBearHerders are the newest members of the NatioN and are looking for 6-8 friendly, active and dedicated members to help fill them up to and actively work towards Heroic Sith Raid.

Currently 100 million GP at 42/50 and expected to be 112 Mil+ GP when positions are filled.

This is a freshly put together guild made up from veteran players from guilds that were completing around 38* in TB, so we are hoping to surpass that previous record with your help!

Both the HPIT/HAAT are on farm with 24 Hours 0 Damage.

What we are looking for:
    2 Million GP+
    7* Cholo
    5* Starck
    600 Daily
    Discord mandatory

JTR teams, NS’s, Troopers with 7* DT, Chex Mix team, Clones, are all something we are looking for.

If you are a highly active player who is looking to join an elite organization dedicated to growing and crushing every game mode thrown our way,
    please feel free to respond to this post, private message me or message me on Discord -
    -DarthBills#0489.
    -GreenArrow#8699
    (Groups of friends encouraged! Taking individuals as well! Exceptions will be made for enthusiastic and determined players!)
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Crimson Revenge looking for small guild to join us. We are friendly, active, and motivated to tackle every challenge the game has to offer.

We are looking for a guild of 5-10 of active raiders. Currently at 20m GP with a solid core of active raiders looking for a few more to round us out.

Officer spots are open for current leaders, and we are more than open to accept a small guild still gearing/leveling with the goal of raiding soon.

Send message if interested, thank you!
  • MrCaptaintoyou
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    If smaller guilds want to merge let me know. We can do heroic pit and almost to heroic tank, just need the players. As it is, normal tank only tanks a couple of days. Laid back, friendly guild. Come raid with us!
  • Clemerseck
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    *** Guild Found, thanks everyone! ***

PLEASE DELETE THIS
    Post edited by Clemerseck on
  • ButtonSquishers
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Hello everyone,

CharlieWork is a casual but active guild seeking to have individuals or smaller groups join our crew. We are a friendly and chatty bunch that is open to all levels, but would prefer 65+ to help with Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Currently, we have 44 members, most play on a daily basis. Most of our players are levels 70-85, with a few that are levels 35-69. Our current GP are just over 24 million.

If you are a solo player or smaller guild that would like to join a growing team, PM me here.

Below is some info about our group.

GUILD NAME:
    CharlieWork

FORUM USERNAMES FOR RECRUITERS:
    ButtonSquishers
    My ally code is 763-898-554

CHAT SERVER/CHANNEL:
    Currently, we mostly use in-game chat. Some of us are merging to Discord.

GUILD'S RESET:
    6:30pm Central Standard Time (GMT-5)

RAIDS:
    Pending on the needs of our players, we rotate between tier 5-6 and Heroic Rancor Raid. Currently, we are running 2-3 of these raids a week.

The Tank Raid we only play on tier 6 and the Sith Raid we do tiers 1-3, since we still lack appropriate characters for higher difficulties. The AAT raid takes about 3-4 days to complete while the Sith takes us 1-6 days, pending on the difficulty.

TERRITORY BATTLES/WARS
    We recently completed our first territory war and had a blast. For the territory battles we have been getting over 12*.

MINIMUM PLAYER REQUIREMENTS:
    As indicated above, we would prefer levels 65+ to help with TB and TW, but we are open to all levels.
    Post edited by ButtonSquishers on
  • I have a group of 18 in my guild. I'm looking for active players with less than 1.3 million galactic power. We have a larger guild as well if anyone with over 1.3 million galactic power would like to join. For our smaller guild its called JV Warrior's Path and please contact Viper83 in the Line App on any mobile devices. For the bigger guild its called Warrior's Path. Please contact either Viper83 or Zard. Must have Line App for open communications. It's a requirements to join.
  • Looking for a group from 5 to 25 players

Characteristics
    • Guild name: The Shapers of KroVar
    • PG: 16M+
    • 24 members now most of us over 80
    • Watsapp group (optional to join)

Rules:
    • Be active (4 days inactive = kick). If by any circumstance you need to be inactive but will get back just let us know
    • Try to get 600 tickets per day
    • Rancor 0 damage first 24 hours
    • Mandatory: have fun
    latest?cb=20160511062518
    JOIN US AND SHAPE THE FORCE AT WILL
  • Jice (48 members 107GP) Heroic Sith minded

We currently have 18 players with JTR. We also have a problem with guild participation since Sith Triumvirate was enacted. A common phenomenon and problem I am sure most of us have experienced.

Looking for groups who band together to join us who are like minded.

If you represent the top of your group, consider joining us and let's start a dialog to a future venture together.
  • Darthdane
    564 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I am the recruiting officer for Nightbrothers of Dathomir X. We are a global guild that is part of The Dathomir Alliance, along with The Sons Of Dathomir. Looking for a possible merger of 8-10 new members.

We are an active guild that is farming General Kenobi and Solo shards. Currently running T4 STR. Each member strives to earn 600 tickets daily and participates in all guild activities. Leaders are very organized, devoted, and knowledgeable. Members are friendly, helpful, and competitive. Our LINE community is a great place to coordinate raids, TWs, and TBs, share strategies, and have fun chatting with friends.

If you are hungry to succeed and want to progress in a fun community of great friends, your search is over. Please contact us on LINE so we may conversate further. We hope to hear from you soon.

LINE ID: ALLY CODE:
    Darthdane - 692-331-561
    Chancellormartok - 738-496-277

And may the Force be with you....
    Post edited by Darthdane on
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 10 members with total GP of 2M. Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
    FYI. I’m NOT looking to disband, or move my guild to another. Or to join an alliance.
  • Death Star Row Alliance currently has three guilds. Two currently clear all three heroic raids and one is nearing HSTR. We are considering adding a casual guild to our alliance where members could move down if they are wanting to take a break from the requirements of the higher guilds. This is not a grab for stronger players but to provide a casual place for those feeling burn out. Stronger players will be sent down to assist if needed. Currently have one 2.4m player wanting to move with several others pending.

What we are looking for:
    Discord mandatory
    Roughly 30 members.
    HAAT and HRancor on farm
    SWGOH.gg accounts.
    US based with evening raid times.

The goal is to provide a friendly casual environment people needing a break from the grind If this is something you are interested in please let me know.

Discord info-ask for RegalGavin
    https://discord.gg/PRdVWkt
  • Us: We're a great independent and casual but hard-working guild. We've got >108mil GP and 38/40* in LS/DSTB with up to 10 openings. We have a great group of players from all over the world and are trying to enjoy the game and working hard to get to the next level. Our current goal is doing what it takes to complete HSTR. We are very organized and focused on improving the group, not just individuals.

Members of your group: 2mil+ GP, team player, active daily (600), use Discord, ROLO/IPD ready.

Guild Name: Ab Alquwa

Activity Reset: 10:30 PM EST (US)

Raids: Our raids alternate start 10AM / 9PM EST with HPit M/W/Sat, HAAT Tues/F, Sith T6 as often as possible.

Discord required. My ID: Emil Garind#4825
    Or join the guild chat: https://discord.gg/cAq8sgT

My Ally Code: 298-246-134

Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/

Contact me for more info if you're interested. We hope to hear from you!
  • My casual guild, Rebels NtN currently has 50 members but are dealing with many inactive players. My best friend is currently leading the guild basically by himself with the help of one officer. I'm looking for a group of up to 20-25 members with at least two wanting to be active officers. They are currently 62m GP but we are looking to bring in all players at least 1Million GP, you will receive strategy and advice from the other NtN guild leaders, including a Heroic Sith guild, and two over 100m, looking to make this guild more competitive but still remain casual, just replace inactives.

If you fit the bill and are in a similar situation and would like to join forces with Rebels NtN please message me!
    Discord - DarthBills#0489 Line - Darthbills
  • Join Clan Moran.
    Looking to fill spaces to qualify for territory wars again.
    We have 14 spaces availiable at the moment.
    Our guild runs on gmt reset
    We run a heroic rancor once to twice a week
    Guild power 27 mil
    Minium player lvl 65
    We only have two rules
    Be active in the last 30 days
    Score 0 point in the 1st 24hr of a pit raid to let all member get rewards.
    My ally code 882-893-228
    See you there!
  • 38⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 100M)
    42/50 — 8 spots currently open!

Looking for 2M+ players to bolster our roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles and deepen our territory wars arsenal!

Guild Reset 9:30 pm Eastern
    Raid start times: 8:30 pm Eastern.
    24 hour zero damage rule for raids.

Requirements for acceptance:

* Top 100 Arena

* Min Galactic Power 2 million

* JTR and CLS unlocked (preferred), 5⭐️+ Hoth Rebel brothers, ROLO, CHOLO, Gen V and Col Starck

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Liptux
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    - Neuer Eintrag - Bitte löschen ...
    Post edited by Liptux on
  • SeasonToRisk is a guild that is looking to absorb 10-17 moderately strong players into us. We are a guild of 38million GP, have HPIT and HAAT on farm. We have players in the late game as well as the mid game.

We are pretty chill, we only ask that you are active, and do 400-600 tickets a day.

TB and TW participation is a must, however, TB is more concering.

We are working towards getting a completely customized discord with guides, FAQ, and other things ready.

We do have a 0 damage for 24 hour rule on HPIT, and HAAT is a bit more complex.

We have players with CLS and JTR, with more getting closer daily.

We open the pit for 0 damage at 10pm EST, and allow it to be hit starting at 6pm EST the day after.

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or my ally code is:692-851-448.

Thank you!
  • DBE3
    90 posts Member
    Legion Rancor
    I’m DBE3, leader of the guild. ally code is 743-918-589
    Currently 15 members with total GP of 2.5M Highest level is 78, lowest is 51. All levels are welcome to join. No minimum GP required.
    We do teir 4 Rancor, normal Tank Takedown, and teir 1 sith raids. Obviously we want to do heroic eventually and that’s why we need you!
    We are a layed back yet active guild. The ruels are as follows...
    -stay active every 15 days
    -If you contribute consistently, you will be an officer
    -there is NO daily ticket requirement
    Other than that, there is not much else to say. I realize that the world exists outside the game and if you will be gone longer than what is stated, that’s totally fine. Just tell us, but I still expect commitment. I hope you’ll consider joining Legion Rancor soon! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
    DBE3
    Notice: We are Not looking to move or join an alliance.
  • Heroic Tank and Heroic Pit guild looking to absorb a smaller guild.

We have room for about 15. possibly more. Kicked alot of people who were constantly getting less than 250 tickets a day.

30m GP guild

Hit me up on here or discord Nadebot#2845
  • Greetings everyone. I'm leader of the Knights of 292. We are currently at 24/50 members with 16 at level 65 to 85. Solid core of 12-15 players.

Currently do Tier 5 Rancor (easily), struggle with other two raids.

I'm looking for us to merge with another guild so we can quickly get through raids and other guild events.

We are laid back, active, and get full raid tickets daily.

If interested please pm here or Discord JohnnyCult#3247
  • 113m gp guild exploring potential mergers/ player additions with the goal of creating a hardcore guild to go after her and a second more casual guild for strong players who prefer a more laid back approach.

Not interested in leaving our more casual players behind. We have a good community with family/real world friends at either end of the spectrum, but meeting the play style preferences of both types of players can be challenging.

If your guild finds itself in a similar situation, would be interested in exploring possibilities. @Gul#6695 on discord.
  • If you haven't found a guild yet I would like you to consider "dragon players". We are a new guild with 38 players with 16M GP.
    Raids
    Level 5 & 7 rancor raids as soon as we get the tickets.
    Normal AAT working toward HAAT
    Level 2 of sith raid.

We get 10-13 stars in TB and we just won our first TW.

We do have a discord account but it is not required.

Our rules are:
    no activity for
    Level 1-49 3 days
    Level 50-64 5 days
    Level 65 and over 7days with event and raid participation.

These no activity limits are assuming you have not communicated with the guild leader.

Reading the chat is required.

For level 85 we have a 0 dmg rule for level 5 rancor raid. And a no finish in first 24 hours rule on HRancor.

Please respond if interested.
    Ally Code: 932-678-269
    discord: Mol_Ean#7029
  • Hey everyone, TSB is an 85M GP guild that is looking for a small merger of about 5-10 players who are active and wanting to participate and improve. We run HPit, HAAT, and T4-5 sith raids. 32-33*s in TB. Looking to find a small group to join us and push us to the next level and be a really key core to the guild. We are also part of a big alliance which allows access to a wealth of great info from seasoned players. We are line based and if this sounds like something you’d be interested in please message me on LINE at nellaneb. Thanks!
  • Eltuan
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi everyone,

I am the recruiting officer of our guild "Jedis with attitude" and we are looking to merge with a smaller guild. Currently we have 13 spots available but we might also make space for 2 more.
    • We are at 31.1mil GP power
    • 37 members, levels 78 - 85, we have players with CLS, Thrawn, BB8, working on JTR)
    • We are doing Heroic Rancor 2 - 3 times a week (some of us can solo it) and Normal Tank, almost ready for HAAT and tier 3 of the Sith Raid.
    • We are participating in TB and TW and we normally get 15-16 stars and we are hoping for our 8th TW win when the TWs open again.
    • We are in the UK timezone.

We are pretty relaxed but we do ask that the members do a minimum of 300 tickets per day and participate in TWs and TBs and we also have the 24 hours 0 damage rule only for the Heroic Rancor raid. We use the in game chat to discuss strategy and do not have any other apps like line or discord.

If you are interested in the above, send me a message!

Thanks! :smile:
  • Want to join a highly organized and dedicated group? Join ĘSAD III. We are still looking for a small merger of 15 but can accommodate up to 20 if necessary. An officer role or two are available for the group, so that your players have a familiar voice and representation.

ĘSAD III is a Sister Guild of ĘatSithAndDie a 140 million competitive guild and ĘSAD II a competitive 125 million guild.

Ę3 does have HPit and HAAT on farm. We’re focused on growing, having fun and and getting max rewards.

Guid Info Currently: https://swgoh.gg/g/40303/esad-iii/

Guilds share a discord server, share a general chat and resource channels, but also have their own private guild channel, so a wealth of knowledge will be readily available as well as an opportunities to move up if you so desire.

REQUIRED:
    • Best to complete 550-600 daily tickets
    • Active Participation in TW, even if it’s just setting defense
    • Participation in TB, so we can get max rewards.
    • At least 1 million GP and up.
    • Discord - which you need to check for orders and updates.

You may hit me up on Discord: RevanKoda#7128 or stop by our server to check things out at:

https://discord.gg/gru5ZnR
  • The Moon Alliance, consisting of two guilds; Half Moon and New Moon is looking for a small guild to join our ranks in New Moon.

Half Moon is full of seasoned players, ready and willing to offer their knowledge to help new players move up in the ranks. New Moon (New M00n in game) has been estalished as a more relaxed guild built for new players or ones that aren't progressing as they wish.

We'd love to find a guild that would like to merge with us and join us not just in-game, but become a part of our community. We have lively discussions on the movies and TV shows from Star Wars, a bookclub, and a guild built in the new Marvel Strike Force game.

Please message me on Discord at Highlander#6071 or you can email moonallianceguilds@gmail.com to discuss in more detail.
    Member of The Half Moon Guild part of the Moon Alliance. We are always looking for new players to join us in the New M00n as well.

moon-alliance.com/
This discussion has been closed.