Arena Shipment advice

So, arena shipments.

What to do next?

I'm max level and my shipment toons thus far are 6* Asajj, 6* HK-47 and in about an hour, 6* Eeth Koth.

Koth purely because I want Yoda and 6* is easy enough for me.

Would you press with one of the other 2 to 7*?

I'm thinking either Han or 88? (I have Poggle 7* and 86 5*)

I'm refusing Sid because I don't want to be like every single other player in the game.

Replies

• 88 seems like the logical option considering you're refusing to farm Sid.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Sounds like you are building to a droid team with poggle, 47, and 86. Keep it going with 88.
  • Thanks. So maybe 7* HK before hitting 88? Nice sense of completeness...
  • scuba wrote: »
    Sounds like you are building to a droid team with poggle, 47, and 86. Keep it going with 88.

Agreed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • doesnt want to farm sid because every single player has him, farms Droids & every single player has them *Scratches head* hmm
  • HK doesn't change much from the stars whereas 88 goes insane at 6-7*s
    Tekken 7
  • When lvl 80 cap occured sid +poggle + ıg88 +poe + kylo ren will be unstop team i think best aoe team
  • Go down the droid path! :)
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So, arena shipments.

I'm refusing Sid because I don't want to be like every single other player in the game.

Cool OP i like it.. but you going end up last. Is that what you want? But if you follow droid path you become everyone. Let me recommend you what to get in arena shipment.

Nut Gunray, Greedo, Ugnaught, Underworld police and Ackbar..

@AbysmalDarkside Totally agree lmao.