Leia...

Lekrom1982
343 posts Member
edited April 2018
I know this will probably we touted as either "confirmation bias" or just bad RNG...

But I have 2 accounts and use Leia extensively in TW & TB and the Sith Raid on both.
On both, since the recent updates, I have found she rarely multi-attacks on basic. Mostly hits once. Where she used to double or triple tap most times. I know there's a % proc chance for it, but I was wondering if others have noticed the same?

Don't want to open a ticket for my own confirmation bias haha
Post edited by Lekrom1982 on

Replies

• Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Options
    It feels like this way, i can't confirm it, but for myself it seems you're right.
  • Options
    OP, I encounter the same thing in LSTB...
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    I've used her a little bit recently and she's multi-attacking just like always.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    I used her in the last sith raid and did just fine. I was triple attacking at least 50% of the time.
  • Options
    Love her. She's awesome.

For me she seems to hit thrice almost the majority of the time. If not thrice then twice. Very occasionally a single shot. But it's a big single-shot ;)
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    I used her in the last sith raid and did just fine. I was triple attacking at least 50% of the time.

Where are you using her? She seems like a liability everywhere but in P2.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    P2 : )

There is a pretty good P2 heroic sith team that is AA (L) - Leia - GK - SRP - Healer (HODA is best, but I don't have him so I use EE). Been able to get around 1.5% without too much trouble with AA G9, Leia G11, GK G12, SRP G10, EE G11.
  • Options
    For P2 (non heroic) I run:
    AA lead - Ezra - Leia - GK- Hoda
    Works well for a good 3mil dmg in T5/6