Gear Challenges need a rework!

Harlow
348 posts Member
edited April 2018
Honestly in mid game... Gear Challenges become an after thought.

Yeah.. there's those few Carbanti, Keypads, and syringes you need at higher lvls. But the TAC gear, *Mace Windu screen, becomes obsolete.

Only relevant during Daily Challenges- Guild Activities.

Why not another tier or make each tier reward relevant to lvl to complete. Not redundant rewards. Or you only need 1 of the gears rewarded. What's the use in having 1000's of a certain Gear? Your guildmates don't need them either. At least let us sell them.

Replies

• Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Options
    At least with different rewards on each tier.. we could choose the tier we need to sim for our own rosters.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Harlow wrote: »
    At least with different rewards on each tier.. we could choose the tier we need to sim for our own rosters.

Challenges used to drop different gear on different tiers. It was horrible to have to choose between getting a carbanti or a keypad or a droid caller vs a hype syringe.

Them adding gear as you reached tiers instead of replacing it was a QoL improvement a year ago. I do not want to go back to that.

If I could think of a change I would like to make to the challenges, I could come up with 2:
    1. Make Carbantis drop no less than 5 each sim.
    2. Add Stun Guns to Tac challenge, and Stun Cuffs to Agi challenge.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah. Add a level and fill the gaps of gear we can only get in low level farming locations.

Yes more carbantis too...
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Harlow wrote: »

Challenges used to drop different gear on different tiers. It was horrible to have to choose between getting a carbanti or a keypad or a droid caller vs a hype syringe.

Them adding gear as you reached tiers instead of replacing it was a QoL improvement a year ago. I do not want to go back to that.

If I could think of a change I would like to make to the challenges, I could come up with 2:
    1. Make Carbantis drop no less than 5 each sim.
    2. Add Stun Guns to Tac challenge, and Stun Cuffs to Agi challenge.

Yeah different gear on each tier isn't exactly what I meant. Or choosing per se. I was speaking of how we have, let's take "AGI" for instance, you have droid callers and electrobinoculars Tier II - Tier V.
  • Options
    This, please!
    If not a re-working of the rewards, then add something I can do with the 2K+ spares I have all the low level gear.
  • Options
    I thought of a manufactory or scientific laboratory, where you can change 10 pieces of lvl gear III to 1 piece of lvl IV gear. (or downgrade 10 pieces of higher gear to lower ones). It could also require some time for transformation.
    Another good idea from my mates is just to sell the gear for guild tokens/guild event tokes, but for 10x lower price, than original. This would gave more freedom to players to buy required gear.
    The balance? Never heard of that.