New Players Guild: Cybernetics is recruiting!

swgohfan29
1147 posts Member
edited April 2018
Cybernetics is looking for new players

As of now, this advertisement is for players of any kind below level 75

Rules.
1. 48h Active Rule: You have a total leeway of 48h of inactivity without giving a reason. If you manage to give a reason within 24h of your next login, you will remain within the guild. However, you are advised to tell officers
2. Raid Rules
2.1: Participation is required. 7 raids in a row without participation will result in a warning unless explained
2.2: Progress into the next raid will occur when half the guild can field at least 3 teams in the next tier, adjusting for difficulty
3. Communication
3.1 Discord should be used, preferably.
3.2 Alternatively, keep a very sharp eye on the in game chat https://discord.gg/ZV8RFZ9
4. Toon Goals
4.1 As a casual guild, toon goals are usually only advised.
4.2 However key toons may be asked for by the guild leader. The urgency will be changed as the guild pogressed
Language
5. English.

Ally Code
941-943-434

Please PM me via forum chat or join discord before adding as ally.

@mods: I m not sure if this is spam since this is technically different from what i posted 6 hours ago. Back then i was just looking for interested players to plan a guild now i have a guild
Post edited by swgohfan29 on

Replies

• The level cap allowed has been raised to 75. We have a total of 3 members :D so come help us out!

Join now and you wont be disappointed!

Ally code above.

New Discord invite: https://discord.gg/ZV8RFZ9

• Cybernetics is on a tempoary hiatus due to lack of interest

However, our discord is still open. If you wish to join a guild like Cybernetics, please join the discord and enter your name in the Employee Sign Up Sheet section. Once we have 20 members, we will start again. Our rules are as above, but we are raising the level limit to 80. We thank you.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    This comment was made because the previous comment failed to bump the thread. We apologise for the tiny bit of bumping.
  • 941-943-434
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Cybernetics is on a tempoary hiatus due to lack of interest

However, our discord is still open. If you wish to join a guild like Cybernetics, please join the discord and enter your name in the Employee Sign Up Sheet section. Once we have 20 members, we will start again. Our rules are as above, but we are raising the level limit to 80. We thank you.