TW feedback

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
Didn't see a feedback section for TW so thought I would post it here and let a mod fix it.

Its a simple idea, during set up phase let us assign teams to an offensive roster on enemies side so we can coordinate better who is bringing the heavy hitters. Maybe its not needed it would just make me happier when dedicating my big hitters to defense to see a strong offense in reserves.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Since you can't (and shouldn't be able to) see the opponents teams how would that work?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also moved to TW Sub forum
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty simple, you just assign a squad to offense and guild can see the power of offensive squads ready to go, or officers could place them in offensive squads like red squadron, rogue, gold, and so forth, during war could just post things like rogue squad hit first, red squad clean up.
  • Options
    I feel like during the review phase, or even during the attack phase, we should be able to see the squad that was used by the opponent to attack with. should be a simple enough thing. and would benefit you after the fact, of course, you shouldnt be able to see opponent's squads being used in preview or setup phase, but during attacking phase, that shouldnt matter.

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    It would also be nice if we could watch attacks as they take place
  • Jaxxon
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I really wish they'd push the starting time back a day so that there's space between TB ending and TW starting. There's so much going on in the game, a brief pause of 24 hours would be a welcomed rest.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jaxxon wrote: »
    I really wish they'd push the starting time back a day so that there's space between TB ending and TW starting. There's so much going on in the game, a brief pause of 24 hours would be a welcomed rest.

But you don't have to do anything, well I guess you have to click 'Join', for 24 hours
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    You also have people trying to get into guilds with very few windows due to guild event stacking
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    You also have people trying to get into guilds with very few windows due to guild event stacking

Yes it is a tight window, but you still have 23 hours at a minimum. Which of all the details are worked out, is more than enough time.

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yes it is a tight window, but you still have 23 hours at a minimum. Which of all the details are worked out, is more than enough time.

You don't have 23 hours though. The preview phase has already started so there's actually only a 2 hour window to make any changes. People want to get their TB rewards before swapping guilds and some people would like a day just to catch their breath because of all the game content.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jaxxon wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

You don't have 23 hours though. The preview phase has already started so there's actually only a 2 hour window to make any changes. People want to get their TB rewards before swapping guilds and some people would like a day just to catch their breath because of all the game content.

Sorry. That is correct, by bad.
  • Options
    I was wondering if the minimum amount of users that need to be signed up for the TW to start could be changed from 25 to 20. My guild has 35 members, and only 3 of them are under level 65. My officers keep telling everyone to sign up for the TW but we always miss the required amount by 2-3 users.
  • Options
    I wonder how hard did they have to think to come up with the idea of increasing the clones every primary attribute by 250%....

Seriously the most pathetic thing ever... so cheap, so dumb - so CG.

But i guess actually fixing the clones is not in their plans. Doesnt bring enough money, right?

Its a joke.
  • Options
    Where is the fun ?
    vb6a7iw22eiq.png