Three players looking for guild

Hey All!
Two friends and I are looking for a guild. Laid back but we mostly do our 600 a day and compete in events. I know I definitely do.
Were aussie, so Australian guild would be preferrable, or one that rotates raids so all timezones get a crack.
We're not phased on the level of the guild, were pretty casual. If a lower guild wants to bump to Heroic Pit, I know I can solo it, which isn't that rare these days, but can help newer guilds. And I'm happy to help out.
One of our players only started about 2 or 3 months ago, so hes pretty fresh, but P2P so hes advancing quickly.
PM me for gp or anything.
We all come or none do though, we wanna play together.
Thanks!!!

Replies

• lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 4 players with 1 mil gp. We can take all three of you . We have a 24 hr rule in place for herioc Rancor raid. HAAT raid we are close to be able to finish three strong player's should push us over
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild name is Emerald Society we are currently at 44 mil gp. Not strict but but do expect players to participate in territory wars and Territory battles and donate gear when possible
  • Options
    Sorry All, looks like i should of put GP in from the start!
    Mine - 1.5m - https://swgoh.gg/u/silentstorm117/
    Ones 850k, the other is only 170k cause hes just started.
    So I dont think any later game guild will want us all, but thanks!!
  • Options
    We’re a guild ready for HAAT and looking for players to grow with us. You’d be more than welcome with us. My ally is 631-917-322. The guild name is The ragtag ruffians.
  • Options
    My guild isn't as appealing as CaptainAwesome's (12 of us, 1.75m GP) but you could really help us get the boost we need to properly start making progress. Any questions feel free to reply here or message me on discord Apex#4021 or add my ally code 441-735-823 The Hills Have Jedis are laid back, friendly and active and has members from Europe and U.S so we raid start times
  • Options
    Thanks all, much appreciated all the responses!!
    We're going to go with @ApexPr3dator88 so as not to bring down too high of a guild.
    Thanks again!!