Profile picture??

Does anybody know how I can update the info in my profile, including the picture? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I still have not found a way to change the image from the mobile site.

So go to the full site version by clicking on the three lines in the upper left. Then click on full site.

After that you will see your profile pic 8n the upper right and just click on that to change it. There is also a settings gear in the upper right to then get to your profile and change/add anything you want.

To go back to mobile go to the bottom of the page and you will see a "mobile version " line you can press
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I still have not found a way to change the image from the mobile site.

So go to the full site version by clicking on the three lines in the upper left. Then click on full site.

After that you will see your profile pic 8n the upper right and just click on that to change it. There is also a settings gear in the upper right to then get to your profile and change/add anything you want.

To go back to mobile go to the bottom of the page and you will see a "mobile version " line you can press

I've found there is a huge difference between the website and mobile in terms of functionality.