*updated* 7* thrawn at level 76 woohoo

2Next

Replies

• There’s someone in my shard with a 7* thrawn yet his Phoenix are only lvl65 gear 7 except Hera who is gear 8.
  • Zuckuss12 wrote: »
    Possible to share your attack approach?
    Auto basic first 2 rounds. On the 3rd I kept realizing Ezra was killing the last guy and it would pretty much result in me losing someone from fracture in 4th. I tried to make sure kanan or Hera killed the last guy in round 3. That way I was able to get rid of the dispel on ST and the crits on DT.
    Deathtroops > healers > storm > thrawn

I think the main part that helped me was 217 speed on Ezra, 200 on Chopper and Hera, 185 speed on Zeb and 48% potency. Zeb easily stunned the DTs.
  • The only omegas that are essential are Kanan's and Zeb's. The rest you can skip.
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    It really does come down to RNG. The less prepared you are, the more you need. But even a 7*, 85, G12, fully zeta'd Phoenix squad could lose if the wrong things happen at the wrong times. It's really kind of amazing how that works.

That seems like an exaggeration to me. Instead of relying on luck and fighting the battle dozens of times, it’s much better to know what you need, be prepared, and make mod adjustments when needed. I can say from experience that if your characters were at or close to the required star level during the event but you didn’t get it, then keep getting them ready and you will get it next time.

yes I finaly made it to I also had many bad RNG as Most of the time they killed Zeb at start or Hera. made it to Thrawn alone a few times with 3 and once with even 4 left but still failed.
    Then I put a omega on Zeb Uni and that was the trick for me.

Basicly what I did was DT / DT / then the rest and last Thrawn.
    Every time Kenan had a turn I attack Thrawn to did offence down and thats great.
    And do all assists on Zeb to get the debuffs.

Good luck

Keeping zeb alive is really the difference from winning and losing on this event if you ask me. I had all omegas and level 85 gear 8 except chopper and Ezra both gear 11. It took me about 25 tries. I actually beat it on auto. If zeb dies there isn't anything to slow down thrawn. Zeb being only gear 8 was there Target. Rng is everything on this event. If they leave zeb alone you have a good chance otherwise game over.
  • Zeb is super important. Last two people were Zeb and Ezra. Hera got off a revive or two then died.
  • I did it at lvl 79 all pheonix...212 spd chopper, 187 spd ezra, 164 spd hera, 158 spd zeb, 108 spd kanan. G9 ezra...everyone else g8. Omega on ezra and zeb basic only. Zeb potency 54%. Everyone on 15k-12k life except for kanan 20k