F2P

Hi everyone, as I am part of the F2P players, I wanted to know somethings. First, which are the two best characters to get from the following: Cantina battles/ Arena/ Galactic war. Also, should I spend my chronium on packs or anything else that could make me improve faster. Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• Options
    Spend your crystals on energy. I use 1 refill on cantina and 3 on mission energy.

Cantina:
    1.Boba Fett
    2. Old Daka

Arena:
    1. Darth Sidious
    2. Savage opress/Ig-88

GW:
    1. Luminara
    2. Pretty much every other one. Depends on your team.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot! I will work on those and start refreshing:)
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Darth Sid and Lumi.
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • Options
    Stop harassing people Regeneration. Thank you for asking this question Cathy.
  • Options
    Agreed regarding spending crystals on energy refills only.

Depending how early you are on your Arena table (ie if top ranked players are not too far above you, or around level 30) it can be worth refreshing your 5 attempts as often as you can as long as your still winning matches comfortably to get better rewards quicker initially.

There are a few other good characters, particularly in the Arena Shipments as well, however Havok mentioned the most popular.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Try to spend 5$ bucks at least buying the dark side bundle.. or the crystal bundle that gives you 120 more crystals every day for 7 days. Still you're going to be F2P.. I only spend on those 2 bundles.. And trust me they helped me out a lot.
  • Options
    Spend your crystals on energy. I use 1 refill on cantina and 3 on mission energy.

Cantina:
    1.Boba Fett
    2. Old Daka

Arena:
    1. Darth Sidious
    2. Savage opress/Ig-88

GW:
    1. Luminara
    2. Pretty much every other one. Depends on your team.

Good advice here!! I've done exactly this and have all of the above characters building now except for Savage Opress, who I'm holding back until I promote the primary team and I don't have IG88 but I have IG86, but have no plan for him yet with Boba in place. AS for GW, there are some more and less desirable upgrades in that group so be picky.
  • Options
    Cantina:
    1.Boba Fett
    2. Old Daka

The right order is:

1. Old Daka
    2. Boba Fett

Old Daka is elementery for dark side, since she is the only viable healer there, and you can not progress without them.
  • Options
    Cantina:
    1.Boba Fett
    2. Old Daka

The right order is:

1. Old Daka
    2. Boba Fett

Old Daka is elementery for dark side, since she is the only viable healer there, and you can not progress without them.
    +1 Old Daka is a must have. Boba fett have great aoe control but he can wait. Old Daka is priority if you want to progress.
  • Options
    Alright thanks yall :smiley:
  • Options
    Poley?

:o
  • Options
    Samurai316 wrote: »
    Try to spend 5$ bucks at least buying the dark side bundle.. or the crystal bundle that gives you 120 more crystals every day for 7 days. Still you're going to be F2P.. I only spend on those 2 bundles.. And trust me they helped me out a lot.
    There isn't anything currently available in the store for 5 bucks maybe you are in a different region or maybe you don't check your facts before your post, the only thing you get by purchasing things in the store is the acceleration of time it takes to level, but why is there such a rush, you have a huge advantage just by being an early bird in the game already all these payers will get bored after awhile and angry that they spent money on a game that is so unfulfilling in the end. I put 700 dollars into Need for speed world a game a lot like this only different theme. Now the game is shut down all my cars I paid for are gone and I have nothing to show for it.