So what happens if you move to another country/continent?

Payouts being so time dependent is such a downer. I mean what happens to people who can't be around at the time due to real life schedule?

What happens to people who migrate to another country or continent and their payout is at some ridiculous time like 4 in the morning?

I think that payouts need some kind of rework to not be so time dependent, let alone minute depended, having a rank at XY:59 and by YZ:00 you lose it and it and you miss on the crystals!!!

Replies

  • Kyno
    19253 posts Moderator
    All timing remains the same and you move yo a different timezone which will cause all your stuff to be X number of hours off.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    All timing remains the same and you move yo a different timezone which will cause all your stuff to be X number of hours off.

    The time stays the same relevant to where you used to live but your new home has a time difference so it can be any time where you currently live
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    BazeMalbus wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    All timing remains the same and you move yo a different timezone which will cause all your stuff to be X number of hours off.

    The time stays the same relevant to where you used to live but your new home has a time difference so it can be any time where you currently live

    If your arena payout for example is 6pm CST because you live In North Dakota and you move to Japan your arena payout would still be at 6pm CST.
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    BazeMalbus wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    All timing remains the same and you move yo a different timezone which will cause all your stuff to be X number of hours off.

    The time stays the same relevant to where you used to live but your new home has a time difference so it can be any time where you currently live

    If your arena payout for example is 6pm CST because you live In North Dakota and you move to Japan your arena payout would still be at 6pm CST.

    Yeah but it's not gonna be 6 in Japan is what I'm saying
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    That's why I specified Central Standard Time to emphasise that it stays the same in your old timezone
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    That's why I specified Central Standard Time to emphasise that it stays the same in your old timezone

    Did I say something different, why would you want it to remain like your old time zone?
Sign In or Register to comment.