Game and Raid is still broken

None of the talking on the forums has brought any good changes. The opposite has occurred while these talks have been happening,
Baze shard drops are just dumb, for the last five days: 0, 1, 0, 1, 1 so three in five days - do the math that will take longer than this game has existed to farm = broken
Sith raid, Nihi gets to go twice any time it suits the AI and is not favorable to the player, again stupid design, its what is called broken, not challenging. People dont like playing the sith raid. How many times does that have to get posted for you to understand. It has already ruined those char, who wants something they have to fight against every day?
Ship battles, reaper's turn meter reduction always favors the AI in mirror match. Also thrawns capital ship turn meter is also always faster in the mirror match. Why in the world would you program all these crappy AI tricks?
or bugs
IDK but I am losing players now so someone get to fixing this before we lose more...

Replies

• I have to agree on this sith raid still being broke and not fun in any way I can think of, but I can't complain on shard farming, it's way better and faster than back when I started in 2015, yes it takes months of grinding one node to unlock a good char like Baze but that is better than buying 8 chrome packs for a chance of getting shards for what you want