Turn-based mechanics in Sith Raid

Morgon_Kara
67 posts Member
edited April 2018
I realized that my issue with the Sith Raid (besides the insane amount of hit points) is that developing a strategy for the raid requires transparency of the turn-based mechanics and there is none. What I mean is that you need to know which unit is going to go next but can only guess because the turn/speed mechanics happen in the background. The only graphic is the little blue bar and that really can't be read accurately.
I think the strategy for the Raid could be a lot more fun (and less frustrating) if there was a way to know the turn order. It IS a turn-based game.

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    Considering that every other raid has this probelm, are you also having an issue with this in other raids?
  • Options
    I think more clearly defined status bars for all units in play would be nice. Perhaps just overlay a (##/##) for health and TM within/below the status bar. A key point in this for me would be including allied units in this update (sometimes this is important too).
  • Morgon_Kara
    67 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Considering that every other raid has this probelm, are you also having an issue with this in other raids?
    I haven’t noticed it until now because of the mechanics of the Sith Raid. Turn order isn’t as important in the other raids.