Future of GW store

Seems abit much to not update them any further I have everything in both GW and cantina store and have currency building up and I'm close to 6 digits in GW Tokens, I know people will say shard shop but I don't have a need for that much shard shop currency.

So basically will you really not be revamping or at least adding some characters to these stores for good or is it until you think of something new to put in there?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    In essentials, if they follow what they say, they will not be revamping ever.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Don’t see how you don’t need gear from shard shop?? I’m buying gear out of it everyday and I have 3.664mil GP. In no way could you not need to farm gear out of shard shop if you have everything maxed out of the others.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You are one of the few that doesn't need gear.

They didn't say ever, but yes they have no plans of adding toons to those stores, with the clear intent of giving us the opportunity to buy gear in the shard shop, which they have also said they will be updating as needed to help out.
  • Kyno wrote: »

They didn't say ever, but yes they have no plans of adding toons to those stores, with the clear intent of giving us the opportunity to buy gear in the shard shop, which they have also said they will be updating as needed to help out.

Ah I didn't catch that on the post cheers for clearing things up for me
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Ah I didn't catch that on the post cheers for clearing things up for me

It was a general statement made, but they did say they will monitor it with that intention, yes.