7 star mods

Empiric1
346 posts Member
I'm only lvl 83 and have spent a lot of time farming Health, Potency and Critical dmg mod sets.

I just heard we are going to get 7 star mods though, should I stop farming mods ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    I'm only lvl 83 and have spent a lot of time farming Health, Potency and Critical dmg mod sets.

I just heard we are going to get 7 star mods though, should I stop farming mods ?

If you want to base your decision on a rumor then go ahead. There has been no official statement that they are coming (at least no any time "soon").

That being said if you are comfortable where you are at then yes, change your focus.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Empiric1 wrote: »

If you want to base your decision on a rumor then go ahead. There has been no official statement that they are coming (at least no any time "soon").

That being said if you are comfortable where you are at then yes, change your focus.

Oh so it's just a rumour, fine, I thought CG announced it!

In that case, I'll go back to mod farming and I'll try to enjoy it