Are there any P2P guides?

If I were to say “shut up and take my money” what would be the best in game purchases one could make? Let’s just say I’m the typical end game player, solid arena team, Rancor/HAAT on farm, guild is progressing into T5/6 Sith raid and my roster is now strengthening into some DS squads for DSTB, and LSTB is easy mode with 110+ completed CM.

I know there’s plenty of F2P guides and youtubers giving newbies and F2P helpful hints on which toons to progress, which areas of the game to focus on, but what if I wanted to drop $ into the game?!

What would give me most bang for my bucks?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Guides no.

Basically because there is a huge range to P2P.

Crystals and then buy gear.

Shards are pricier, but if you can spend it those too.

If money is no object then you get into chromium and 1299 pack farming.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Assuming you haven't already maxed Sion waiting til he goes into shipments and buying him to 7 star would be my plan.

Other than that it depends entirely on what you have already and what you need to do.
  • Options
    Is stockpiling crystals a legit path to take? Eg stock up on say 50K crystals and just go nuts with buying gear from the stores and getting in 3x100 cantina refreshes a day and 3x50 energy plus 3x100 energy refreshes per day.
  • Options
    P2P guide...exactly the same as an F2P guide...just everything is a lot quicker and easier.
  • Options
    It depends on your level, and what you want to spend, and how long you want to spend,
  • Options
    Your 50k idea , works, it will get you levelled fast if your not already there. It will help,speed up char and mod farming drastically, Buying gear is one way but crystals go lightning fast that way, Best return for crystals would be to do the refreshes daily and farm gear that way.