Content update?

Prev13
Roahn
231 posts Member
So just wondering is there going to be a content update today? As this would be 2 weeks after the last update.

Replies

• There should be but who knows.
  • I think the update will be next week.
    the biggest russian-language swgoh community: vk.com/swgoh
  • Nothing on game update status page so wouldnt expect anything today. Was hoping road ahead was going to come out today
  • Probably will do road ahead post tomorrow and content update early next week (if i had to guess)
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    CG Carrie posted on the sith Raid reward change post that content update would be next week so sometime between the 9 th and the 13th
  • Probably for Thrawn event which is starting on 12th
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Tuesday or Wednesday is most likely the time range based on past content releases
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    lovemat wrote: »
    CG Carrie posted on the sith Raid reward change post that content update would be next week so sometime between the 9 th and the 13th

This and she did mention the road ahead in the beginning of the month. They may have their hands full.
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Thank You guys and gals
  • It would make sense for the content update to be early next week since they need to roll out the Mythic version of the Thrawn event at that time.
  • V8der
    1 posts Member
    Can we make suggestions here? I'd love to see a Darth Bane rule of 2 event.
  • V8der wrote: »
    Can we make suggestions here? I'd love to see a Darth Bane rule of 2 event.

What would this event be? What rewards.
  • In August
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    They said in Ahnalds video that the next update was slated for the 11th, and hoped it would have to get pushed back, but may a day or so, as often happens.
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    That should mean Mother Talzin, Spirit, Zombie and Wicket will be in guild store, guild event store or LS/DS missions or Cantina. ;)
  • Roahn wrote: »
    That should mean Mother Talzin, Spirit, Zombie and Wicket will be in guild store, guild event store or LS/DS missions or Cantina. ;)

Hopefully not guild event store. Those coins are precious for hoda, wampa, and gear. We need more! Sounds like we might get more in sith raid. Need more for TW too
  • DoOrDoNot
    99 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Or MT, Wicket, Zombie can be in New LS/DS hard nodes - 10 A, B, C. Appeased the people who said they are not farmable and will make the whales who have already spent $$ happy.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Carrie said in one of the vids that the update is slated for 11APR.
  • It occurs to me that they could just make the heroic events the missions you have to do to complete their nodes and then make them hard nodes. That way they could keep the gameplay for those things in the game but have them be simmable for those who have completed them with three stars. The only issue there would be what to do about the two that have the same event. Maybe they could keep them on the same node the way we have a character and a ship on the same nodes, with independent RNG for each.
  • DoOrDoNot wrote: »
    Or MT, Wicket, Zombie can be in New LS/DS hard nodes - 10 A, B, C. Appeased the people who said they are not farmable and will make the whales who have already spent $$ happy.

we should get a new pve table as i have read... i guess they will be on the new table
  • It's been 12 weeks since executioners release, hopefully he becomes farmable today
  • It's been 12 weeks since executioners release, hopefully he becomes farmable today

he already is in normal shop... i have him every single day...
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Our sith raid is sitting on p4 waiting for the patch that is coming today?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @Gair yes, we have not been told otherwise, so looks like it's on track.
  • Roahn wrote: »

Hopefully not guild event store. Those coins are precious for hoda, wampa, and gear. We need more! Sounds like we might get more in sith raid. Need more for TW too

AMA stated (and a few other places where this was confirmed) that all new shard aditions to the shop will be either in the crystals, guild currency shop and guild events currency shops.
    It also keeps in the spirit of this game to put them in those shops - this game is built on decisions, this will be just another one - do you want Wampa or Talzin?
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Marquee has never used guild event tokens to my knowledge so I find that unlikely.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Malagrazia wrote: »
    It's been 12 weeks since executioners release, hopefully he becomes farmable today

he already is in normal shop... i have him every single day...

Huh??
This discussion has been closed.