New Special events to include newer marquees??

Harlow
348 posts Member
edited April 2018
We have 2 rotating marquee char events (Defense and Ghost of Dathomir) that drop once to twice a month. Why haven't we seen others return monthly?

Like Holdo,Marauder,Rose...etc.
Post edited by Harlow on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are "Special Events" not "Marquee Events".

Marquee events are one 1 time events. They yield more shards and had no required toons.
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I didn't call it a Marquee event.. I said we have 2 marquee char events.
  • And again, it's the special event for gettng those chars shards, it's not a typical marquee event . . . .
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Harlow wrote: »
    I didn't call it a Marquee event.. I said we have 2 marquee char events.

Oh sorry. You are correct. But the rest of what I said still applies. They are the only toons with special events. They have been that way since the beginning no other marquee (other than wicket) has a special event tied to them.
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    Well they need to make specials for the new marquees for a limited time then. Instead of doin NS twice a month.

I'll say it that way.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Well they need to make specials for the new marquees for a limited time then. Instead of doin NS twice a month.

I'll say it that way.

The only reason they have events is because they tried to do something different with the release rather than a farming node. It didn't work out so now they just have the events.... it's not likely they will add this for other marquee now that they have said they will stick to the cadence. Even for the older ones.
  • Harlow
    348 posts Member
    I'm happy with having event for zombie/spirit and MT. Not complaining. Just be nice on others.. especially since can't farm on a node.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm happy with having event for zombie/spirit and MT. Not complaining. Just be nice on others.. especially since can't farm on a node.

Well that was a painful roundabout to get to that part". Whichever char you are looking for will be put into a node in due time as per the release cadence, some new chars will be farmable here very soon ,
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah like said above the non farmable ones just haven't reached that phase of release yet.