Next gear raise problem...

Doxige
98 posts Member
I just realize... Carrie said that the Next gears, when launched, Will be available just in the heroic Sith raid... So... It's suppose that that new gear Is meant to help to the Sith raid, but just if you can do the hardest level of the Sith raid you can get it???? Isn't that useless at that point?

Replies

• Options
    no, it'll make the raid easier, you'll get traya faster, you'll have a leg up in arena, TB will be easier, you'll have more GP for TW, and if they raise the level cap then you can do the new LS/DS nodes

the whole point of RPGs is to always have the best gear and be ready for the next challenge
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Just try to get the 1000000000 Carabanti and Handcuffs required to reach G12 before carrying about the new gears that will also require Carabanti.... Galaxy of Carabanti
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Next gear raise? Oh please no, getting to g12 is hard enough as it is.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    that doesn't mean it will be any time soon, its just a general statement. if they do it in 6 month after another run of JTR many more guilds will be farming the sith raid. I wouldn't stress that statement too much, but thats just my opinion.
  • DarkDevilGod
    46 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'd rather have porkins than a gear raise.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild at 143mil are already looking at a 24h pre reg no attack in heroic STR like tank and rancor already. Finishing it in less than 24 hours now. So bring on the gear!!!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Next gear level naturally will help with the sith raid; doesn't mean it's to help with sith raid.
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    Options
    I just mean that if they give that new gear in the hardest raid in the hardest Tier, it will makeit easy just to the people who already clear the heroic... Like... Helping the people after they clear the hardest thing... Like i dont know... give you a spoon to eat something just when you finish with all the food...
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    In fact, the people who clear heroic Sith raid Will be rewarded with traya to get highest rank... Now they also will be the only one getting the new gears?
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    Options
    And I dont say that they must give that new gear in every raid ir Tier... But I could understand that they give that just in the Tier 6 of the Sith raid... Helping a little to each Tier 6... And so till que can heroic... It's makes More Sense..
  • Options
    isn't it the point for endgame characters and gears to be dropped from endgame events though?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    isn't it the point for endgame characters and gears to be dropped from endgame events though?

And a reward to those who have either been playing the game for years or those who have financially supported the game significantly...or players who have done both.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Doxige wrote: »
    I just mean that if they give that new gear in the hardest raid in the hardest Tier, it will makeit easy just to the people who already clear the heroic... Like... Helping the people after they clear the hardest thing... Like i dont know... give you a spoon to eat something just when you finish with all the food...

Ummm... that's kind of the point isn't it? This game gives you a hurdle to get over. Then once you clear it they make getting over that hurdle easier so that you have more time to focus on the next hurdle.

Everyone currently clearing Heroic Sith raids is doing so with just the current gear. So any gear added down the road is just gravy. It's not needed for current content. And it will likely become more available over time as is the way of things.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    I just want furnaces to be a bit easier to get now. I need about 5 for my FO just so I can have a chance at getting BB8 to 7 stars, then I'll need a bunch more for my resistance characters. If the highest gear currently is 12, then getting to 9 shouldn't make you wanna pull your hair out.
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    I just want furnaces to be a bit easier to get now. I need about 5 for my FO just so I can have a chance at getting BB8 to 7 stars, then I'll need a bunch more for my resistance characters. If the highest gear currently is 12, then getting to 9 shouldn't make you wanna pull your hair out.

100% agree. Furnaces are the absolute worst to farm.....
  • Zwanni_420
    117 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    EricsonX wrote: »

Just zeta kylo and leave everyone else at g1, he's all you need
  • Options
    I only hope g13 brings a solution to the carbanti and stun gun problem.