Future Galactic War content

Khorvog_Karbossa
1000 posts Member
edited April 2018
When we inevitably get a level cap raise, I believe we should get a new updated Galactic War option, Heroic Galactic War.

Heroic Galactic War unlocks once you are able to sim regular Galactic war and are lvl 85.

Heroic Galactic War will have 12 teams as well, however it will be much much harder, for example 4 g11 teams, 4 g12 teams, and 4 g13 teams (chosen from random arena teams with the gear requirements). It will reward deep rosters.

the daily total drops will be 2400 tokens, 50 crystals, Rare Salvage, and the final node drops 5 shards for a new exclusive character only available from Heroic Galactic War.

This will replace Galactic war, so one would have to choose between the two.

Replies

• I second that idea as it is freaking AMAZING!!!! And I think it should be super tough. Like, use every character in your roster tough.
  • I like this idea!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yes please. Not sure they will ever do it, but i would love the old difficulty back.
  • This would be great, and would at least provide some sort of a sandbox experience. Currently, the nerfed GW makes it completely pointless -- I can't tell how a squad performs when I'm sending them at scrubs.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    yes please. Not sure they will ever do it, but i would love the old difficulty back.

Yeah, this would be a great solution that brings back old difficulty (to a larger degree even) and yet if people can't do it they still have the regular GW to play.

However, on another note I am unsure if 5 shards for the exclusive character a day is too much or too little, probably just enough if you can't easily win every day and it's a really good character.
  • And they should disable the retreat function.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    And you cant re use characters through any of the nodes so you needs 12 distinct squads and characters are locked when you start so there is no moving mods around
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    And you cant re use characters through any of the nodes so you needs 12 distinct squads and characters are locked when you start so there is no moving mods around

That would feel a little too extreme, you're now asking for 60 maxed characters and 300 adequate mods
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »

That would feel a little too extreme, you're now asking for 60 maxed characters and 300 adequate mods

Go big or go home Brah
  • This would be great, and would at least provide some sort of a sandbox experience. Currently, the nerfed GW makes it completely pointless -- I can't tell how a squad performs when I'm sending them at scrubs.

agreed, all i do is sim the GW now. why bother doing the auto-fest
  • I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had 60 Maxed characters to use in some future Heroic GW, and the new Character was a Luke Skywalker with the prefix "Jedi"...