Would love to see...

Dekayingsoul
632 posts Member
edited February 2016
Allow me to start off by saying I really enjoy this game and I don't really have anything to complain about. The game does for me what it was intended to do, it entertains me.

That being said, I would love to see some character back story added to the game. While I consider myself a fan, I am by no means a Fan Boy. There are characters in the game that I have ever heard of, like Datcha. Who is he, is he an individual or some security force for the Jawa? Havin watched all 7 movies (3 were regrettable thanks to JarJar) and the Clone Wars the more information about the characters the better. Maybe some sort of icon we could click on that would pull up a window with a detailed back store. After all the game is partnered with Lucas Flims.

Would love to see... 37 votes

Yes - would like to see this
86%
AdamWTagichatnSticare_Courts_0073ZtyleThomasLyleDarthNicogarcia_george99JiggywiggySmithieAzraelrulezNaurosMythovEleiemWildGruntDarken26vangohNikoms565DekayingsoulAltoon33Darth_Malak 32 votes
No - I only want to play the game
10%
AbyssZylvarstarDeadHeadAndyMo_liza 4 votes
Take it leave it
2%
DarthFonzi 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    Very good idea I haven't got a clue who 1/4 of them are how bad not a die hard fan but this game just clicks for me
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice to new players and people who find it annoying to go to wookiepedia, to learn what folks in the forum is talking about, I'm one of those who have to go to wookiepedia, as I haven't seen clone wars(tried to watch it once, found it poor in animation and script) or played kotor(why I don't know)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Lol see there, I had never heard of wookiepedia before.
  • Options
    I never had heard of most of these toons either. Until one day someone told me to watch the Clone Wars animated series. Now that I've watched them, I know who 99%,of these people are, and more importantly, how to correctly say their names.

Watch Star Wars, The Clone Wars series. All 6 seasons are on Netflix. If you do that, you won't have ANY need for anymore back story.
  • Options
    From Wookiepedia

Dathcha was a male Jawa adventurer and trader who served as lead scout under the leadership of Chief Nebit.

Biography

Dathcha
    Dathcha was famous for taunting a krayt dragon and living to tell the tale. Dathcha wanted to leave Tatooine and explore the galaxy. At some point he stole Wuher's EPT-212 droid detector, because he didn't like his "no droids" policy. However, Wuher had hired a spacer to return it, who confronted Dathcha in the Dune Sea and took the detector off him after knocking him unconscious.

In 0 BBY he shot R2-D2 in the Jundland Wastes. He was accompanied by his nephew Enjikket. His entire clan was slaughtered by stormtroopers who were searching for the droids they had recently sold.
  • Options
    The link : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dathcha
  • Options
    Great info and thanks. I am sure I could go to a few sites to find into on the characters, but why isn't this in the game? That's what I would love to see.
    This game encompasses every Star Wars movie/cartoon. Why should it have more information about the genre.
  • Options
    I also dont know some characters like teebo, longry, eeth koth, and ig88 or hk47
  • Options
    I also dont know some characters like teebo, longry, eeth koth, and ig88 or hk47

Please close the dooe on the way out ;) lol only joking. Google the characters some were hidden in the movies where others were comic and video game
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    No - I only want to play the game
    They cant make a single character resemble the lore so how wouod a backstory even work? The toon it wouod describe wouod not be the one its connected too so whats the point?
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    They cant make a single character resemble the lore so how wouod a backstory even work? The toon it wouod describe wouod not be the one its connected too so whats the point?

In a movie series that does not involve super heros how would that be possible? Seriously, I don't ever remember seeing Leia buff anyone, Daka attack anyone or Dooku counter attack.