First Zeta + NS Question

Empiric1
346 posts Member
Posting this because I know there are a few very experienced NS players here so was hoping to get some advice on my first zeta.

I'm lvl 83 and I will finally have enough mats for my first zeta this weekend.

I was wondering what do you think that should be:

My arena team is (all 7*) Ventress (L), Talzin, Zombie (g9), Acolyte and Daka

Ventress or Talzin lead seems like a no brainer but I might start using Rex instead to counter Palpa/Vader teams.

Other characters I have that I think might be zeta worthy are Palpa, Thrawn, R2D2, CLS, RHan (5*), Vader, KRU, OBen.

I don't have a resistance team, unfortunately put bB8/JTR off as last legendaries because they seemed the hardest so no Finn.

Roster: https://swgoh.gg/u/adapting/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Is your only goal right now better arena placement?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Is your only goal right now better arena placement?

Not really I can hold top 20 and if I wanted to try harder I could get in top 10. Top 5 is impossible for now since most of them already have full lvl 85 and G12 (I'm not even 84 yet).

I really want to start soloing Pit and Haat ( I know NS can solo P3 and P4 Haat) and also get them ready for STR.

Basically, I want a team that will do well in raiding, TB/TW and Arena, NS fit the bill pretty well.

I want to avoid changing my arena team though because I could gear CLS, Thrawn etc but I also need to gear a whole FO team for BB8, then I have to gear the resistance team for Speed mods and JTR, then I have to gear Hoth LS team and Hoth DS team so I'm really starved for resources (like purple mats for example, I'm always running out of them).

• Assaj is the best nightsister leader for raids
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Assaj is the best nightsister leader for raids

This.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The other option is Vader and then you should be auto solo on the Pit and work up to HAAT next.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Kyno wrote: »
    The other option is Vader and then you should be auto solo on the Pit and work up to HAAT next.

Do you think that would be worth doing over NS ?

Basically the difference is arena Crystal payout vs a top 10 payout in Haat?

I already get top 15 payout in hpit with a lvl 80 NS team though so if I build them up further I'm sure the difference between that and vader solo wouldn't be that much
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Empiric1 wrote: »

I already get top 15 payout in hpit with a lvl 80 NS team though so if I build them up further I'm sure the difference between that and vader solo wouldn't be that much

Its 6 of one half dozen of the other.

If NS has the dual benefit for you of both arena and better HAAT rewards I think that's worth it.

When I was at the point, my arena was different than raid teams and my only goal for raids was to get them on auto farm. Especially the pit because it's an auto solo.

That being said it's not a guarantee auto solo just because you have zader. So stick to what feels right for you, it sounds like there is no direct need for any one thing, so pick what suits your long term plans
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Empiric1 wrote: »

Its 6 of one half dozen of the other.

If NS has the dual benefit for you of both arena and better HAAT rewards I think that's worth it.

When I was at the point, my arena was different than raid teams and my only goal for raids was to get them on auto farm. Especially the pit because it's an auto solo.

That being said it's not a guarantee auto solo just because you have zader. So stick to what feels right for you, it sounds like there is no direct need for any one thing, so pick what suits your long term plans

I see. I might go with Ventress lead then, I can get 3-5M in HPit but Haat Im lucky to get 500K with my current team. Also Ventress zlead + gear up Talia and swap acolyte for her will counter palpa. Rex lead would be better but Talia can hold her own against palpa/vader with her dispel.